Say it with me: President Donald Trump

Less than a week to go!!! Who else is feeling the tingle? And anybody else notice the shortage of bumpy cucumbers at the supermarket? Almost none on the shelves and we know where they all are!

Lived through many, many inaugurations........never one this epic and satisfying in the sense that you know the hyper-DUMS are miserable beyond words and seeing the country in such a spectacular color of red.

Clearly the word for the week is.............WINNING:popcorn:

But not for some..................

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughing_man_1.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
s5bf9g.jpg
Who is the pretty Latina?

24zfx8x.jpg

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.

Yep, I'm still surprised he got elected, and has not done anything to get himself impeached yet. It doesn't take much, with the opposition he has on both sides coming at him with all they've got.

He's not unstumpable -- he still has to color inside the lines of Constitutional limits on govt. Any step too far left or right, and people are ready to POUNCE.

This is close to what I had hoped for at best.
That left and right would both have to focus on Constitutional principles to keep Trump in check. If any of THEIR arguments in opposition is unjustifiable, the other side will also POUNCE.

So this compels all sides to check and balance each other,
and keep the policies IN LINE. Anything outside, and it gets NIXED. Very delicate line, which is how govt ought to operate anyway, under constant check to make sure no power is abused to overreach into other branches that answer to each other.

Let's hope EVERYONE does their job of enforcing the law and educating the public in the process. Great job so far, lots of pushback, but it looks like enough people are checking each other AT EVERY TURN. Trump included. He can push, but if there is anything the public objects to, he's going to meet with pushback.

At some point, once we get this process down, maybe we can look into conflict resolution so it's not just a bunch of deadlocking.

Hey lefties... did you get used to it, yet?

Say it with me: President Donald Trump.

New generation of Trumpets

Check the comments below the video.

Hi Ame®icano

I wrote and posted a theme song
to cheer on the "troops on the left" still fighting and facing a losing battle:
Pacifica Rocks! Theme Song for Public Radio

The final lyrics and campaign will be updated and posted on
www.pacificrocks.com
www.10million.net
(or www.10million.us for Constitutional counter-protests)

I presented this "patriotic Pacific" song to a host
on Talk America Network/Liberty Eagle
Chris X Blayney and he found the song HORRIFYING.

But perfect for the liberals on the left who see
themselves as saving the country from doom.

If you want to help launch a fundraising contest
wouldn't it be funny if more people raise money to
PROTEST liberals and fund Liberty Eagle, Project Veritas, and other RW media
than liberals can raise to fund Pacifica, Indy Media and Freedom of the Press FDN.

Let's have a contest, and raise money on both left and right
to support independent media. That's where the power is, with the PEOPLE
representing themselves DIRECTLY.

Forum List

Back