Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

If only we could pay people to evolve. I would pass the collection plate for 30 x 90.

Obsession and fantasy...

It wouldnt surprise me if she was wrong, she is wrong a lot.
I dont know anything about your posting history.

If you disagree with her you are a racist or a bigot. It really sad that she has to denigrate people she disagrees with she has to try to destroy them as well. Even if she is ignorant of the available facts and admits to being ignorant of the topic.

I'm with Madeline. This guy is a piece of racist shit! end of!

Yes, but you are no racist, Zoom-boing. I'm afraid in 30 x 90's eyes, that means you are just not "white enough".

That man is a complete tool.

'Not white enough' My alabaster skin would take issue with that. lol

I haven't read enough of his posts to know if he's racist or not. Tank racist?

:lol:

Madeline - what prompted this thread? Got a link?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/153854-its-time-to-hate-white-people-month-again.html

civil_rights_congress.jpg

civil-rights-movement.jpg

mlk-jr1.jpg

Dear misinformed poster.

You are of african desent along with the entire human population of this planet.

Spewing hate on sceince wont change that fact.

PROVE IT....don't sing it..BRING it...Prove we're all from africa..I've given dozens and dozens of references, links, etc...that indicate it isn't true.
I've "spewed" no hate..only posted facts that no one has courage enough to debate...

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/killergluestick/thats_racist.gif

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN!

The DNA of all contenents populations proves it.

I just gave you the information and you just pretended it wasnt true.

Continue to hate yourself and deny cold hard facts is you wish but dont expect thinking people to join your self deception.

Oh the Karmic irony of this conversation taste like a well seasoned steak.

PROVE IT....don't sing it..BRING it...Prove we're all from africa..I've given dozens and dozens of references, links, etc...that indicate it isn't true.
I've "spewed" no hate..only posted facts that no one has courage enough to debate...

Just wondering.

Why do you care?

Lets say we all did come out of Africa. Who gives a damn. Seriously, it happened so long ago that the claim that we are all african is comical at best.

We are all africans you silly man.

EVERYONE of your ancestors are desended from Africans

You are missing my point.

We left africa so so so lOONNNGG ago, that saying I'm from africa is silly. Sillier than me saying I'm Irish. No aside from drinking Guiness and Irish car bombs, Liking Irish songs and having fun on St. Paddy's day, I have no connection to Ireland.

I am, and always will be an

American

From

America

unless you can accept the cold hard facts that you are of African decent then there is no hope for you as a decent human being

unless you can accept the cold hard facts that you are of African decent then there is no hope for you as a decent human being

I said long ago that I'd debate that...I posted evidence of the mapping of the human genome and links and sources that dispute that all humans originated in africa...all you have done is "declare" something to be a fact with no evidence to back it up...and anyone who disagrees is a "racist".

You people cannot conduct a civilized, honest, polite debate...Every single one of you has posted nothing but insults and name calling... Tempting as it's been, I refrained and tried to steer the conversation with facts and science...all get in return is

thats_racist.gif

You seem to be completely unaware of the real science.

Sceince has determined without a doubt that man came from africa.

All of the related fields point to this and the DNA genome sealed the deal.

You are flatly wrong and no racists meme will change that

Forum List

Back