Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The concept was speculative until the 1980s, when it was corroborated by a study of present-day mitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens. According to genetic and fossil evidence, archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago.

Reparations for all!

If only we could pay people to evolve. I would pass the collection plate for 30 x 90.

The concept was speculative until the 1980s, when it was corroborated by a study of present-day mitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens. According to genetic and fossil evidence, archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago.

Reparations for all!

How about just respect for all

Reparations for all!

How about just respect for all

One could cut the irony with a knife......... :rofl:

Black-Pride.gif

You are all africans and anyone who plays the game of race hate are playing the game of self hate.

Reparations for all!

If only we could pay people to evolve. I would pass the collection plate for 30 x 90.

Obsession and fantasy...

Reparations for all!

Obsession and fantasy...

It wouldnt surprise me if she was wrong, she is wrong a lot.
I dont know anything about your posting history.

If you disagree with her you are a racist or a bigot. It really sad that she has to denigrate people she disagrees with she has to try to destroy them as well. Even if she is ignorant of the available facts and admits to being ignorant of the topic.

Forum List

Back