Say It Loud! I'm Black And I'm Proud!

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
30 x 90 needs to know just how severe the infestation of blacks is here on USMB. If you are black, even if just by popular demand, be kind enough to check in here and share some watermelon whilst 30 x 90 barricades himself in his home.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRSAVDlpDI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRSAVDlpDI[/ame]

My guess is that the majority of contributors here on USMB are white, Madeline. In fact, I'd even go so far as to estimate a ratio of 95% caucasian to 5% negro/mulatto.

And you know what they say - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Last edited:
I'm not black but I can do a pretty good impression of one.

"What's up mudda fucka?" "Nigga please!" "Fuh sho!" "Where duh white wimmen at?"

• Banned
My guess is that the majority of contributors here on USMB are white, Madeline. In fact, I'd even go so far as to estimate a ratio of 95% caucasian to 5% negro/mulatto.

There's white and then there's white supremacist, Swagger. We ain't got many of those though lately, it does seem as if there's been a run on sheets around here.

Last edited:
I'm white and I'm proud.

Yes, but you are no racist, Zoom-boing. I'm afraid in 30 x 90's eyes, that means you are just not "white enough".

That man is a complete tool.

'Not white enough' My alabaster skin would take issue with that. lol

I haven't read enough of his posts to know if he's racist or not. Tank racist?

No, he makes Tank look good.

A crunchy new chew toy, though. The latest batches have been so mealy. Nice change.

Them's good eats!

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The concept was speculative until the 1980s, when it was corroborated by a study of present-day mitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens. According to genetic and fossil evidence, archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago.

There's white and then there's white supremacist, Swagger. We ain't got many of those though lately, it does seem as if there's been a run on sheets around here.
You wouldn't believe the number of sheetz around where I live! They don't wear white but I'm not fooled!

Sheetz.jpg

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The concept was speculative until the 1980s, when it was corroborated by a study of present-day mitochondrial DNA, combined with evidence based on physical anthropology of archaic specimens. According to genetic and fossil evidence, archaic Homo sapiens evolved to anatomically modern humans solely in Africa, between 200,000 and 150,000 years ago.

Reparations for all!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back