Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Hillary Clinton won this election, three states gave the presidency to a draft dodger, adulterer, who pays no taxes, a rich white boy who inherited his wealth and played the white supremacist card and the white resentment card very well. Nothing to brag about when the KKK is cheering your election choice and a racist is our president and his close staff includes an anti-Semite. Let's be honest here. It was a fake election as Donnie cares not an iota for the working class, check all the lawsuits. But he played the whities like a banjo and now big money is where it always was in control.

"There was not one rational reason for a white person not in the upper classes to vote for Trump. In the last quarter, the economy was growing at nearly 3 percent, and not only was job growth solid but also wages are finally rising. But none of these economic facts could be appreciated because a candidate was pouring the crudest fuel on an old American flame, white supremacy."
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...-vote-for-trump-because-they-felt-left-behind

Dear hard-working white people: Congratulations, you played yourself

"Over the next few months, pundits and scholars will dissect this election. Many will find fault with Hillary Clinton and her campaign. Some will blame James Comey and the FBI. Others will hold the third-party candidacies of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson responsible for her defeat. But most will talk about the discontent of working-class white Americans, how elites dismissed them with scorn and treated them with condescension, and how they, in the end, rejected the status quo and the economic philosophy that has left them behind. These are the folks Donald Trump called “the forgotten men and women of our country,” and this election will be read as their revenge.

But that is a lie. To be sure, non-college-educated, working-class white men overwhelmingly voted for Trump. But what the early exit-poll data, with all of its flaws, reveal is a much more complicated picture.
The fact, and it is one this country must confront, is that the majority of White America voted for Trump to be the 45th President of the United States. According to the results of the Edison Research’s national election poll, 53% of white women voted for him and 48% of young white people supported him. Large numbers of college-educated white women (45%) and men (54%) voted for him. What is becoming increasingly clear is that White America, writ large, supported the candidate who wants to ban Muslims, build a wall on our southern border and deport undocumented workers; who calls himself the candidate of law and order; and who degrades and demeans women. This isn’t the revenge of working-class white men alone. White America—and I mean those who see themselves as white people, not as those who happen to be white—has struck back." Eddie S. Glaude, Jr. Nov. 9, 2016, Time Magazine
Ha!

Asked and answered. As shown repeatedly, the law prohibits illegals from using a driver's license to obtain voter's registration. And unfortunately for you, you seriously lack the abilities needed to prove state officials broke their own laws to register illegals to vote.

http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/regulations/hava_id_regs_from_barclays_3_3_06.pdf

Notice how you don't even need id to vote in California so if having the ID helps you get a utility bill or bank statement in your name, you can vote in California. Nobody is checking on illegals voting in California because they encourage these kinds of actions. Don't make like California actually enforces any rules against illegals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now you're posting half the story. Why not post the law which describes when provisional ballots are counted? I mean, you do want to prove your case that illegals can vote, don't you?

Not only can they, they do. Survey in 2015 found that 13% of Hispanic voters in California admitted to being illegal

Did the said survey (how about link eh?) find out if they speak English and did not mis-understand the question first?
Folks like Dave like to make unsubstantiated claims without proving them. Like his uncorroborated claim that illegals' provisional ballots are being counted. He throws that out there but then refuses to back it up with actual evidence. Seems he thinks we're just supposed to take his word for it.

I love how liberals will defend California while it openly makes statements about how it will defy any order from the federal government infringing the rights of illegals.

Well the new head of the Justice department will find this state's conduct very interesting.

California has for far too long fucked up our country in their efforts to remain a Democratic Party dominated state.

"....during the media call conducted by Sean Spicer and Jason Miller, when NPR’s Tamara Keith asked if they could point to evidence of voter fraud and the “millions of people who Trump claims voted illegally,” Miller was happy to comply.

Miller referred to the 2014 Washington Post study that indicated more than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 elections indicated they were registered to vote, and the Pew Research study that said approximately 24 million, or one out of every eight, voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate. Miller went on to say that the same Pew Research study notes that 2.5 million people have registrations in more than one state. These are studies and examples of where there have been issues of both voter fraud and illegal immigrants voting.

Later, Todd Gillman of the Dallas Morning News asked if the Justice Department would investigate the people who actually did vote illegally after Trump takes office. After saying it would be inappropriate for him to speculate about Justice Department activity following the transfer of power has been completed, Miller then added to his previous response. I do think that’s an issue of concern, the fact that there’s a concern shown by the Pew research study and the Washington Post report." Team Trump Offers Evidence for Millions Voting Illegally | RedState

Millions of illegal aliens followed the snake, Barack Obama's, instructions.....and voted.

Counting only legal votes Trump won the popular vote.

Ask Bernie Sanders how he feels about Rigged Elections.

Then ask the poor people of Perry County Alabama how they feel about them.

"Then, in 1984, black officeholders complained of voter fraud and filed an election contest, Sessions said. Perry County, one of the smallest Alabama counties with a population of 15,000, had more absentee ballots filed than Jefferson County, population 700,000, according to a local news article."

The facts about the voter fraud case that sank Jeff Sessions’s bid for a judgeship

"The laws do not permit illegals to register."

Who said anything about the laws, Ugly???

You know very well it's the Democrat poll workers who simply turn a blind eye to false documentation.

I'm here to help:
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
The predecessor of the current Democrats, Joseph Stalin

Or....in these cases....who allow illegal aliens to vote...as the snake, Obama, ordered.

.... the very same concept applies to those checking for legal documents to vote.

Know what that means?
Here's a hint:
"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
Asked and answered. As shown repeatedly, the law prohibits illegals from using a driver's license to obtain voter's registration. And unfortunately for you, you seriously lack the abilities needed to prove state officials broke their own laws to register illegals to vote.

http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/regulations/hava_id_regs_from_barclays_3_3_06.pdf

Notice how you don't even need id to vote in California so if having the ID helps you get a utility bill or bank statement in your name, you can vote in California. Nobody is checking on illegals voting in California because they encourage these kinds of actions. Don't make like California actually enforces any rules against illegals.

Now you're posting half the story. Why not post the law which describes when provisional ballots are counted? I mean, you do want to prove your case that illegals can vote, don't you?

Not only can they, they do. Survey in 2015 found that 13% of Hispanic voters in California admitted to being illegal

I take this to mean you're not going to prove your hollow claim that illegals' provisional ballots are being counted? No worries, I have no concerns dismissing that claim.

As far as the poll you claim reveals 13% of the respondents were illegals who said they voted ... here's the poll ... in which question were they asked if they had voted...?

http://www.mclaughlinonline.com/lib...panic_Presentation_06-21-13_-_FOR_RELEASE.pdf

HA! I should know better than to give these clowns the benefit of the doubt.

Did the said survey (how about link eh?) find out if they speak English and did not mis-understand the question first?
Folks like Dave like to make unsubstantiated claims without proving them. Like his uncorroborated claim that illegals' provisional ballots are being counted. He throws that out there but then refuses to back it up with actual evidence. Seems he thinks we're just supposed to take his word for it.

I love how liberals will defend California while it openly makes statements about how it will defy any order from the federal government infringing the rights of illegals.

Well the new head of the Justice department will find this state's conduct very interesting.

California has for far too long fucked up our country in their efforts to remain a Democratic Party dominated state.

Simplest way to determine if they are lying dolts is to ask how many illegal aliens reside in the United States.

Any who respond "11 million" are the same sort of dopes who wouldn't know the difference between Michelob and Michaelanagelo.....

...or...

....as is the case with poster you are addressing....a bald-faced liar.

I take this to mean you're not going to prove your hollow claim that illegals' provisional ballots are being counted? No worries, I have no concerns dismissing that claim.

As far as the poll you claim reveals 13% of the respondents were illegals who said they voted ... here's the poll ... in which question were they asked if they had voted...?

http://www.mclaughlinonline.com/lib...panic_Presentation_06-21-13_-_FOR_RELEASE.pdf

Shit, if they would have surveyed the employees of the Hispanic owned company that I worked for when I was in California, they would have seen much higher results of voter fraud. 1/2 of the employees were illegals and did whatever the fuck they wanted to do. Cali didn't give a shit.

Only Hispanics can work under a stolen id and not pay income taxes and at the same time collect welfare under their real names.

Couldn't stand LA. Total shit.

Shit, if they would have surveyed the employees of the Hispanic owned company that I worked for when I was in California, they would have seen much higher results of voter fraud. 1/2 of the employees were illegals and did whatever the fuck they wanted to do. Cali didn't give a shit.

Only Hispanics can work under a stolen id and not pay income taxes and at the same time collect welfare under their real names.

Yet the Leftist will deny what is clear and evident.

They must have noted what the predecessors did to dissidents and fear the gulag.

Does everyone else see how impossible it is to get Dave to talk about the topics he brings up? And why does Dave run from his very own positions? Because he has no fucking clue what he's talking about. Here's evidence of that.… Dave says...

"Survey in 2015 found that 13% of Hispanic voters in California admitted to being illegal"

Well here's the poll of which Dave speaks…

Notice how Dave got every single aspect in that one sentence wrong. Why? Because, again, he has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

The poll was not of Hispanic voters but of Hispanics in general. It included registered voters and non-registered, citizens and non-citizens. The poll was not of California Hispanics but of Hispanics nationally. No question revealed 13% of illegal Hispanics voted as no question even asked if they had voted. Hell, Dave couldn't even get the year right. The poll was taken in 2013, not 2015.

And why does Dave have no fucking clue what he's talking about? Because Dave never bothered to look at the actual poll. Instead, he let others do his thinking for him. He goes to rightarded websites making bullshit claims that he thinks bolster his idiotic and unfounded claims and he accepts them at face value without ever even considering fact checking them.

Carry on, Dave. You're just another in a long line of dumbed-down idiots who cares more about being right than being factual.

Last edited:

They must have noted what the predecessors did to dissidents and fear the gulag.

What the fuck is wrong with you? How is that even half-way sane response?

The claim was that a poll said that 13% of Hispanics were illegal and voted. Can you provide a link to a poll that finds that?

Claim seems to be OBVIOUS BS, since 13% was how many said to be illegal, so there would have to be 100% voting rate among them, for it to be true.

The only ones in ridiculous denial here are you rightwing idiots.

Last edited:

The claim was that a poll said that 13% of Hispanics were illegal and voted. Can you provide a link to a poll that finds that?

Claim seems to be OBVIOUS BS, since we 13% was how many said to be illegal, so for there to be 13% vote there would have to be near 100% voting rate among them.

The only one in ridiculous denial here are you rightwing idiots.

First the poll was only polling Hispanics who had voted when it was revealed that 13% of them should have not been qualified to vote.

There are many different studies. But the consensus seems to be about a minimum of 1.6 million illegals voting in the election with the majority of this concentrated in states that do not require id to vote like California.

My personal experience correlates to this and I think they might be a little low but LA is also more than likely one of the worst offenders in the state.

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

LOLOL

If it were as evident as you pretend it is, you would have proven your claims by now instead of relying solely on innuendo. We're nearly 1500 posts into this thread and you have yet to prove even one illegal voted in the 2016 general election. Though you moronically claim millions did.

:lmao:

Claim seems to be OBVIOUS BS, since we 13% was how many said to be illegal, so for there to be 13% vote there would have to be near 100% voting rate among them.

First the poll was only polling Hispanics who had voted when it was revealed that 13% of them should have not been qualified to vote.

BULLSHIT

This poll of 800 Hispanic adults has an accuracy of +/- 3.4% at a 95% confidence interval. Within the sample, 470 of the Hispanic adults are also registered voters. For this subsample the accuracy is +/- 4.5% at a 95% confidence interval.

Claim seems to be OBVIOUS BS, since 13% was how many said to be illegal, so there would have to be 100% voting rate among them, for it to be true.

Clean up your language.

LOLOL

If it were as evident as you pretend it is, you would have proven your claims by now instead of relying solely on innuendo. We're nearly 1500 posts into this thread and you have yet to prove even one illegal voted in the 2016 general election. Though you moronically claim millions did.

Here's one more question you won't answer:

How many illegal aliens are residing in the United States?

Clean up your language.

Fuck you retard. Address the substance instead of putting up stupid deflections.

LOLOL

11-12 million.

Now what?

LOLOL

"In addition, there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3"
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

BULLSHIT

This poll of 800 Hispanic adults has an accuracy of +/- 3.4% at a 95% confidence interval. Within the sample, 470 of the Hispanic adults are also registered voters. For this subsample the accuracy is +/- 4.5% at a 95% confidence interval.

Sure and that is why it came up with the highest percentage. The sample was tuned to maximize the result as a small sample of Hispanic voters only. But even finding more than just a couple instances means that it isn't an outlier of the sample but is statistically significant.

The other studies were much more broad and give more reliable results.

It isn't bullshit, it is scientifically and statistically significant. There is a problem and it is significant. It is being generated because of liberal doctrine and is most significant in Democratic Party controlled areas.

It makes a strong case for voter id as a real non-partisan solution to fraud.

LOLOL

11-12 million.

Now what?

Any who respond "11 million" are the same sort of dopes who wouldn't know the difference between Michelob and Michaelanagelo.....

...or...

....as in your case....a bald-faced liar.

"For a decade now, no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

....the 11 million number has been used for more than a decade.

Pew, the most-quoted source, has used the figure since 2005. Some Homeland Security references approximating that number go back to 2003."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

So....you stand behind the view that no new illegal immigrants have taken up residence here in about 15 years?

Clearly you're either a moron or a liar.
True?

Forum List

Back