Save The Terrorist Samer Issawi!

I think I have some canned chickpeas in my basement. What's the address of his location?

Cans are ok in a pinch-----but the fact is it turns out to be easier to store
your beans and lentils in jars--------for use soak in simple cold water---
after washing in several waters------after half a day or a
day-----drain----add a little more water and simmer on
very low flame-----for a long time -----I am lucky ---I have one
gas jet on my stove with a VERY VERY low flame------
a slow cooker is good too. I always throw in a bay leaf.
For a samir suppy of Choumous----
and a bit to share with family-----I would use two cups of
dry chick peas----cooked quite long to very tender. That
makes a large pot of peas-----3-4 cloves of garlic---very lightly.
Beyond the garlic use your imagination. Just about anything

works. Assuming you have a food processor or a blender---
when you whirl the chick peas you can add all sorts of things--
some lightly fried onions, roasted red peppers from jar
or your own. ----chili peppers etc etc You must use
Tahinni ----sesame seed paste---available from your
friendly christian Lebanese grocer. I find grinding my own
sesame seeds a bit tedious and a regular food processor
just does not do the job. ---anyone---some people think
you have to add liquids to the Tahinni and emulsify

the mess before adding to the ground up chicks----I do
not see the point

Pack up the resulting pate' like stuff.
Include a container of olives----and a few packs

of Pita--- make sure the whole picnic is kept in
a cooler -----and get it to him quick---for two reason
1) Prepared choumus sours quickly
2) samer is dying

oh SHEEESH I forgot to tell you----a small dash
of cumin -----not too much ---that stuff can be
overpowering ----I grind the seeds up and
use about half a teaspoon fresh cumin powder---
it is a must.

add a few lemons and tomatoes to the picnic
basket
together we can save samir

Maybe a bit more garlic----STIMULATE THE APPETITE

The other day I had a hotdog at my house and realized i had no ketchup, so I used spicy Hummus and it was awesome :D

I wonder if Samer would like some hot dogs? do you think
sending "HEBREW NATIONAL" would be ....sending the wrong
message? Where I shop----there are lots of muslim women---
they often look for kosher dogs ----so I think it would be good.

A very unfortunate fact about starvation----is that the starving
person often does not FEEL HUNGER---it is not clear to me
just how "starving" is samer-----I have no doubt that they are
shoving nutrients into him thru some opening ---therefore he
should have an appetite for some nice choumous and a few
dogs KETCHUP????? you put ketchup on hot dogs?
well-----ok its not an actual 'crime'

Indeed, they are called names by all the usual people.

A Christian woman addresses 70,000 supporters in Gaza.

Palestinian Revolutionaries on International Women's Day
1268108240pflp_Shireen_women_day.JPG

A woman from Gaza: Shireen Said of the PFLP.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine is a Christian organization.
Gee, now why the fuck is that important? Not that it's relevant. Last I checked it was a terrorist organization on par with Hamas if not worse:

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير فلسطين

Founded 1967
Headquarters Damascus, Syria
Ideology Communism
Marxism–Leninism
Guevarism
Anti-Zionism[1][2][3]

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (Arabic: الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير فلسطين, al-Jabhah al-Sha`biyyah li-Taḥrīr Filasṭīn) is a Palestinian Marxist-Leninist and revolutionary leftist organization founded in 1967. It has consistently been the second-largest of the groups forming the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the largest being Fatah. Currently the PFLP is boycotting participation in the Executive Committee of the PLO.[4][5] It considers both the Fatah-led government in the West Bank and the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip as illegal due to the lack of new elections to the Palestinian National Authority since 2006.[6] PFLP is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, European Union, Canada, United Kingdom and Israel.
The PFLP has generally taken a hard line on Palestinian national aspirations, opposing the more moderate stance of Fatah. It opposes negotiations with the Israeli government, and favours a one-state solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The military wing of the PFLP is called the Abu Ali Mustapha Brigades. The PFLP is well known for pioneering armed aircraft hijackings in the late '60s and early '70s.[7]

Samples of the PFLP's terrorist handiwork:

A suicide bombing in a pizzeria in Karnei Shomron, on the West Bank on 16 February 2002, killing three Israeli teenagers.[20]A suicide bombing in Ariel on 7 March 2002, which left wounded but no fatalities. A suicide bombing in a Netanya market in Israel, on 19 May 2002, killing three Israelis. This attack was also claimed by Hamas,[20] but the Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades have identified the perpetrator on their website as one of their members [21][dead link][22][dead link]. A suicide bombing in the bus station at Geha Junction in Petah Tikva on 25 December 2003 which killed 4 Israelis.[23]. A suicide bombing in the Jordan Rift Valley on 22 May 2004, which left no fatalities.[24]. A suicide bombing in the Carmel Market in Tel Aviv on 1 November 2004, which killed 3 Israeli civilians.[25]

Gunmen opened fire on an El Al passenger jet in Athens about to take off for New York on 26 December 1968, killing one Israeli mechanic; An attack on El Al passengers jet at Zürich airport on 18 February 1969, killing the co-pilot and wounding the pilot; The bombing of a Jerusalem supermarket on 20 February 1969, killing two Israelis and wounding twenty others; The hijacking of a TWA flight from Los Angeles to Damascus on 29 August 1969 by a PFLP cell led by Leila Khaled, who became the PFLP's most famous recruit. Two Israeli passengers were held for 44 days; Three adult Palestinians and three boys aged 14 and 15 years old threw grenades at the Israeli embassies in The Hague, Bonn and the El Al office in Brussels on the same day, 9 September 1969 with no casualties; Attack on a bus containing El Al passengers at Munich airport, killing one passenger and wounding 11 on 10 February 1970;

Now why would you.not want to support such a terrorist thug that belongs to a noble organization such as this? Why not support the hunger striking Osama Bin Laden? Save save save....Samer!

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drop in the bucket compared to Israel's terrorist attacks of civilians.

Get over it, there are no Christian terrorists especially those that are fighting against Israel. They are all Muslim fuckheads. You are in la la land as usual.

Terrorist, communist, Marxist, lenninist, guevarist...what's missing? Anti Zionist. You see now it's always EVIL that seems to be united against Israel. And you are part of that club of filthbags and scum of humanity. Congratulations. Do you get to carry a special card to show your membership in that exclusive scum of humanity group? The terrorist worshippers club card...don't leave home without it! Ha ha.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine is a Christian organization.
Gee, now why the fuck is that important? Not that it's relevant. Last I checked it was a terrorist organization on par with Hamas if not worse:

Founded 1967
Ideology Communism
Marxism–Leninism
Guevarism
Anti-Zionism[1][2][3]

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (Arabic: الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير فلسطين, al-Jabhah al-Sha`biyyah li-Taḥrīr Filasṭīn) is a Palestinian Marxist-Leninist and revolutionary leftist organization founded in 1967. It has consistently been the second-largest of the groups forming the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the largest being Fatah. Currently the PFLP is boycotting participation in the Executive Committee of the PLO.[4][5] It considers both the Fatah-led government in the West Bank and the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip as illegal due to the lack of new elections to the Palestinian National Authority since 2006.[6] PFLP is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, European Union, Canada, United Kingdom and Israel.
The PFLP has generally taken a hard line on Palestinian national aspirations, opposing the more moderate stance of Fatah. It opposes negotiations with the Israeli government, and favours a one-state solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The military wing of the PFLP is called the Abu Ali Mustapha Brigades. The PFLP is well known for pioneering armed aircraft hijackings in the late '60s and early '70s.[7]

A suicide bombing in a pizzeria in Karnei Shomron, on the West Bank on 16 February 2002, killing three Israeli teenagers.[20]A suicide bombing in Ariel on 7 March 2002, which left wounded but no fatalities. A suicide bombing in a Netanya market in Israel, on 19 May 2002, killing three Israelis. This attack was also claimed by Hamas,[20] but the Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades have identified the perpetrator on their website as one of their members [21][dead link][22][dead link]. A suicide bombing in the bus station at Geha Junction in Petah Tikva on 25 December 2003 which killed 4 Israelis.[23]. A suicide bombing in the Jordan Rift Valley on 22 May 2004, which left no fatalities.[24]. A suicide bombing in the Carmel Market in Tel Aviv on 1 November 2004, which killed 3 Israeli civilians.[25]

Gunmen opened fire on an El Al passenger jet in Athens about to take off for New York on 26 December 1968, killing one Israeli mechanic; An attack on El Al passengers jet at Zürich airport on 18 February 1969, killing the co-pilot and wounding the pilot; The bombing of a Jerusalem supermarket on 20 February 1969, killing two Israelis and wounding twenty others; The hijacking of a TWA flight from Los Angeles to Damascus on 29 August 1969 by a PFLP cell led by Leila Khaled, who became the PFLP's most famous recruit. Two Israeli passengers were held for 44 days; Three adult Palestinians and three boys aged 14 and 15 years old threw grenades at the Israeli embassies in The Hague, Bonn and the El Al office in Brussels on the same day, 9 September 1969 with no casualties; Attack on a bus containing El Al passengers at Munich airport, killing one passenger and wounding 11 on 10 February 1970;

Now why would you.not want to support such a terrorist thug that belongs to a noble organization such as this? Why not support the hunger striking Osama Bin Laden? Save save save....Samer!

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nah. Did you not get the memo? These are terrorists who kill kids and high jack airplanes and blow up kindergartens. Israel is fighting these animals. And it has been very successful so far. God bless.

Get over it, there are no Christian terrorists especially those that are fighting against Israel. They are all Muslim fuckheads. You are in la la land as usual.

Terrorist, communist, Marxist, lenninist, guevarist...what's missing? Anti Zionist. You see now it's always EVIL that seems to be united against Israel. And you are part of that club of filthbags and scum of humanity. Congratulations. Do you get to carry a special card to show your membership in that exclusive scum of humanity group? The terrorist worshippers club card...don't leave home without it! Ha ha.
#1 post of the day!

I think we should contact Zionist Jew Jerry Lewis and have him run a telethon to save this poor starving terrorist. After all, this is a much more noble cause than saving all those sick children. Save Samer!

See? Even Pbel agrees we must save this terrorist!

art.josef.gi.jpg

Even Sherri's friend agrees we must save Samir. Here's his Facebook "smile of approval" photo:

alg-az-shooter-mug-jpg.jpg

Look! Here's another Facebook supporter of saving Samer! It's a lotta peeps that are supporting Samer! What is wrong with you guys?! Take action! Be part of a great cause! Samer the terrorist needs your help!

r-GUN-CONTROL-MENTAL-ILLNESS-large570.jpg

Let that piece of shit starve to death. I hear it's a pretty painful way to die. If he begs for food at any point, feed him pork.

Not really An interesting factoid is that the best descriptions of death
by starvation were found in little notes on scraps of paper---written by
the jewish doctors who died or were shipped out and murdered ----
in the Warsaw Ghetto The information is very available which
is why the "starving' scum jihadists KNOW of what they should
claim are their symptoms Samer owes a debt to the jews
who were starved to death by his fellow "isa-respecters".

Remember the hindu children starved to death by isa respecters
during the pakistani civil war 1971----they tried to escape
but simply tumbled into the dust and died ----same in Biafran---
more than a million children starved to death died quietly in the
mud. Genocide by starvation is as used in islamic history as
is rape and murder The ISA respecters took East Jerusalem
using that method which is why the isa respecters now claim
they got it LEGALLY

remember his claim of loss of vision in one eye-----well---it does
not happen that way----BOTH RETINAS deteriorate together

sudden loss of vision in one eye has to have a different basis

Look! Here's another Facebook supporter of saving Samer! It's a lotta peeps that are supporting Samer! What is wrong with you guys?! Take action! Be part of a great cause! Samer the terrorist needs your help!

is lying and the lack of objection to lies by individuals perhaps a charactor trait or common practice that is inculcated by your culture/anthropological ethnicity. this seems to be the case, and i think, after reading this board, there is ample evidence to be able to make such a statement.

is lying and the lack of objection to lies by individuals perhaps a charactor trait or common practice that is inculcated by your culture/anthropological ethnicity. this seems to be the case, and i think, after reading this board, there is ample evidence to be able to make such a statement.

Deach ---your comment is meaningless from the stand point of sciences of
anthropology and childhood developement -----its main charateristic
is that it is nasty and spiteful ... Now plug the words
"nasty and spiteful" into your scholarly (sic) statement
in order to adapt it to yourself

Last edited:

Deach ---your comment is meaningless from the stand point of sciences of
anthropology and childhood developement -----its main charateristic
is that it is nasty and spiteful ... Now plug the words
"nasty and spiteful" into your scholarly (sic) statement
in order to adapt it to yourself

what i am saying is that a lot of the jewish posters, as well as many prominent spokes people for the jewish state, indulge excessively in lies, half truths, and histrionics, roudy's "nasty and spiteful" comment being a good example, and that very few jewish posters or, jewish people in the larger community object to such lies and half truths told by their members.

to me, such behaviour exhibited by so many people of the same culture/ethnicity would seem to indicate that such behaviour is inculcated or otherwise taught by that culture/ethnicity.

it is no different than the claim that jews excel academically because they place an extraordinary emphasis on education. if someone claimed they were more intelligent, just as if someone claimed jews had some genetic predisposition towards lying, both statements would be bigoted.

i mean, look even at this brief exchange. roudy tells some outlandish and ridiculous lie, which he seems to have a predilection for doing, and you are attacking me without comment about that lie.

there was nothing spiteful or nasty at all about my post, unless you believe all cultures are the same. your posts about muslim culture (it is cultureS, by the way. the muslims of senegal are far different than the muslims of iran, for example) are far more egregious, many times inferring that the actions of individuals have a strong genetic component behind them.

Founded 1967
Ideology Communism
Marxism–Leninism
Guevarism
Anti-Zionism[1][2][3]

Nah. Did you not get the memo? These are terrorists who kill kids and high jack airplanes and blow up kindergartens. Israel is fighting these animals. And it has been very successful so far. God bless.

Your post shows 18 Israeli deaths. In October 2000 alone, Israel killed 18 Palestinian children by shooting them in the head.

And those assholes have the nerve to call the PFLP terrorists. It is just a third grade, political name calling thing.

BTW, I didn't see " blow up kindergartens" on that list.

Your post shows 18 Israeli deaths. In October 2000 alone, Israel killed 18 Palestinian children by shooting them in the head.

And those assholes have the nerve to call the PFLP terrorists. It is just a third grade, political name calling thing.

Roudy its not tinnie's fault He has a problem with the english language
as does sherri Tinnie does not understand that the phrase
"SHOT THEM IN THE HEAD" in english means that someone
had an intention to put a bullet in a head. neither sherri nor
tinnie understand that "target children" means someone
has a specific intent to KILL CHILDREN

For tinnie if arab muslims create an arena of war in a child's playground --
and a child thereby gets a bullet in his head------ISRAEL SHOT HIM IN
THE HEAD. In one of town's in which I worked ----there were lots
of "DRUG BUSTS" sometimes a person nearby caught a bullet----
even if that bullet came from the gun of a cop------since most writers
in that town knew english-----they did not claim COP SHOT PLUMBER
IN THE HEAD even if it came from the gun of a criminal---they did
not state DRUG DEALER SHOT PLUMBER

sherri has the same problem with her use of the term TARGET
Many islamo nazii pigs claim that since poison nail bombs cannot
be accurately aimed "NOTHING" is being "targeted" <<< yet
another illiterate. Target refers to INTENTION-----
If the INTENTION of using kassams is to destroy buildings
or tanks-------then one could say Buildings and tanks
are the "targets" In fact Kassams are useless
against buildings and tanks-----their one efficient function is
the casting of poison soaked shards of metal thru the relatively
soft skulls of children-----thus CHILDREN ARE THE INTENDED
TARGETS OF KASSAM ROCKETS

In order to understand the posts of either tinnie or sherri---
you have to understand that they believe most people are
illiterate OR they are illiterate

My post is an very abbreviated list of the terrorist activities that Samer's group conducted over a span of four decades. I can of course post the rest but it will be two pages long and then some whiny ass terrorist worshiper like yourself would report it to the mods for putting up a long post. You know how you guys operate, right? That's what happens when you got nothing.

Israel never shoots children in the head, nor does it ever target them intentionally. That's what you Pali terrorist animals do. Of course if the Palestinian cowards would stop using their kids, turning them into child soldiers and giving them weapons to shoot at Israelis or become suicide bombers, or hiding behind their women and kids, maybe there would be less unintentional collateral deaths, whos fault lays solely upon the Palestinian animal's shoulders.

Israel values life, Muslims and Palestinians value death. Would you like me to post Hamas' very own words saying so?

Last edited:

Lying, hate mongering, deception half truths, etc. why that would be the behavior of Nazi Jew haters like yourself. Face it. You should be the last person to bring up those traits, squealio!

This thread is a satire of the morons who mourn for the release of the terrorist Samer who has been in the longest hunger strike in history, 168 days! And of course the psycho type of people that support a convicted terrorist. That would be YOU, Nazi cicksucker seal, and that mental case from the asylum, Sherri. Ha ha ha

2,4,6,8 which terrorist do we appreciate?! Samer! Who? Samer? Who! Saaaaaaaaaameeeer! LOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back