Save The Terrorist Samer Issawi!

is lying and the lack of objection to lies by individuals perhaps a charactor trait or common practice that is inculcated by your culture/anthropological ethnicity. this seems to be the case, and i think, after reading this board, there is ample evidence to be able to make such a statement.

Deach ---your comment is meaningless from the stand point of sciences of
anthropology and childhood developement -----its main charateristic
is that it is nasty and spiteful ... Now plug the words
"nasty and spiteful" into your scholarly (sic) statement
in order to adapt it to yourself

what i am saying is that a lot of the jewish posters, as well as many prominent spokes people for the jewish state, indulge excessively in lies, half truths, and histrionics, roudy's "nasty and spiteful" comment being a good example, and that very few jewish posters or, jewish people in the larger community object to such lies and half truths told by their members.

to me, such behaviour exhibited by so many people of the same culture/ethnicity would seem to indicate that such behaviour is inculcated or otherwise taught by that culture/ethnicity.

it is no different than the claim that jews excel academically because they place an extraordinary emphasis on education. if someone claimed they were more intelligent, just as if someone claimed jews had some genetic predisposition towards lying, both statements would be bigoted.

i mean, look even at this brief exchange. roudy tells some outlandish and ridiculous lie, which he seems to have a predilection for doing, and you are attacking me without comment about that lie.

there was nothing spiteful or nasty at all about my post, unless you believe all cultures are the same. your posts about muslim culture (it is cultureS, by the way. the muslims of senegal are far different than the muslims of iran, for example) are far more egregious, many times inferring that the actions of individuals have a strong genetic component behind them.
Try shocking us and saying something intelligent for a change, squeal. You never make sense. I give you an A for effort and the usual F for stating a bunch of irrelevant racist Jibberish. You really need to get over yourself, you are a bum, and a nothing and a nobody, and to make matters worse, a Jew hating, neo Nazi, Pali terrorist lover. Can it get any worse?

Nah. Did you not get the memo? These are terrorists who kill kids and high jack airplanes and blow up kindergartens. Israel is fighting these animals. And it has been very successful so far. God bless.

Your post shows 18 Israeli deaths. In October 2000 alone, Israel killed 18 Palestinian children by shooting them in the head.

And those assholes have the nerve to call the PFLP terrorists. It is just a third grade, political name calling thing.

BTW, I didn't see " blow up kindergartens" on that list.
My post is an very abbreviated list of the terrorist activities that Samer's group conducted over a span of four decades. I can of course post the rest but it will be two pages long and then some whiny ass terrorist worshiper like yourself would report it to the mods for putting up a long post. You know how you guys operate, right? That's what happens when you got nothing.

Israel never shoots children in the head, nor does it ever target them intentionally. That's what you Pali terrorist animals do. Of course if the Palestinian cowards would stop using their kids, turning them into child soldiers and giving them weapons to shoot at Israelis or become suicide bombers, or hiding behind their women and kids, maybe there would be less unintentional collateral deaths, whos fault lays solely upon the Palestinian animal's shoulders.

Israel values life, Muslims and Palestinians value death. Would you like me to post Hamas' very own words saying so?

terrorist activities that Samer's group conducted over a span of four decades

And I only posted one month of Israel shooting Palestinian children in the head.

Your post shows 18 Israeli deaths. In October 2000 alone, Israel killed 18 Palestinian children by shooting them in the head.

And those assholes have the nerve to call the PFLP terrorists. It is just a third grade, political name calling thing.

My post is an very abbreviated list of the terrorist activities that Samer's group conducted over a span of four decades. I can of course post the rest but it will be two pages long and then some whiny ass terrorist worshiper like yourself would report it to the mods for putting up a long post. You know how you guys operate, right? That's what happens when you got nothing.

Israel never shoots children in the head, nor does it ever target them intentionally. That's what you Pali terrorist animals do. Of course if the Palestinian cowards would stop using their kids, turning them into child soldiers and giving them weapons to shoot at Israelis or become suicide bombers, or hiding behind their women and kids, maybe there would be less unintentional collateral deaths, whos fault lays solely upon the Palestinian animal's shoulders.

Israel values life, Muslims and Palestinians value death. Would you like me to post Hamas' very own words saying so?

And I only posted one month of Israel shooting Palestinian children in the head.

so? Your post is a lie----the phrase "israel (or by proxy its soldiers) shot
palestinian children in the head-----in ENGLISH means they aimed guns
at the heads of children in order to kill children.) A true statement would
be IN AN ARENA OF INTENSE BATTLE CREATED BY GAZAN AGGRESSION---
children sustained head wounds from bullets and bombs) Thousands
of children died in the bombing of Berlin----the USA pilots did
not go there to THROW BOMBS ON THE HEADS OF CHILDREN---nor did
the RAF HOWEVER---the islamic hero ADOLF ABU ALI ---had an intention
of bombing children in his blitz on LONDON He hoped to do it in New York
City too. Whereas----actions noted regarding the organization of the ass
sherri licks-----the actual INTENTION was very often to SPECIFICALLY KILL
CHILDREN WHORE WAFA IDRIS actually left messages before she blew
her stinking jihadista ass to hell that her INTENTION WAS TO KILL AS MANY
CHILDREN AS POSSIBLE IN HONOR OF ALLAH/ISA That lump of whore shit
did not act alone----she did not crochet herself a bomb belt. For her service
to allah/isa three girls' schools were named in her honor----she is depicted as
being with 'allah/isa" in Jannah on pictures upon the walls of the school and
little girls are urged to emulate her by their isa-respecting teachers

Lame post of the day.

Lame post of the day.

Tinnie is stumped again----I responded to his NARROW WINDOW OF TIME
TO ISLAMO NAZI PIG CONVENIENCE post Poor tinnie ---he resorted to
the kind of stuff I heard from the widow of RICHARD WAGNER regarding
ADOLF ABU ALI ------"the children called him uncle adolf and they and even
the dogs loved him........ oh ---all that concentration camp stuff---that
was HIMMLER's idea ---Himmler was not always nice,,,,, He was here
christmas eve-----oh no ---I never saw him kill anyone or even TALK
about killing anyone........we talked about music"

Last edited:
is lying and the lack of objection to lies by individuals perhaps a charactor trait or common practice that is inculcated by your culture/anthropological ethnicity. this seems to be the case, and i think, after reading this board, there is ample evidence to be able to make such a statement.

Deach ---your comment is meaningless from the stand point of sciences of
anthropology and childhood developement -----its main charateristic
is that it is nasty and spiteful ... Now plug the words
"nasty and spiteful" into your scholarly (sic) statement
in order to adapt it to yourself

what i am saying is that a lot of the jewish posters, as well as many prominent spokes people for the jewish state, indulge excessively in lies, half truths, and histrionics, roudy's "nasty and spiteful" comment being a good example, and that very few jewish posters or, jewish people in the larger community object to such lies and half truths told by their members.

to me, such behaviour exhibited by so many people of the same culture/ethnicity would seem to indicate that such behaviour is inculcated or otherwise taught by that culture/ethnicity.

it is no different than the claim that jews excel academically because they place an extraordinary emphasis on education. if someone claimed they were more intelligent, just as if someone claimed jews had some genetic predisposition towards lying, both statements would be bigoted.

i mean, look even at this brief exchange. roudy tells some outlandish and ridiculous lie, which he seems to have a predilection for doing, and you are attacking me without comment about that lie.

there was nothing spiteful or nasty at all about my post, unless you believe all cultures are the same. your posts about muslim culture (it is cultureS, by the way. the muslims of senegal are far different than the muslims of iran, for example) are far more egregious, many times inferring that the actions of individuals have a strong genetic component behind them.

Deach---your pedantic tone is truly ludicrous. You have a very very scant concept
of the issue of cultural and inborn behaviors in the human species ----you are using
that tiny bit of a questionable understanding to support your racist filth in the
same manner as do the rest of your FASCIST FRIEND. I am fascinated that YOU detect
a tendency for supporters of the "palestinian cause" to correct any negative
comments or behaviors by their colleagues or supporters-----and you find
that the most notable in their FAILURE to CORRECT are "jews and their supporters"
I have commented on ISLAMIC LAW -----
I do not even remember using the term "islamic culture" although
I might have in some trivial way. The rest of your BS regarding the customs of
senegal vs Iran is just silly and off topic and OBVIOUS. You seem to want to imply
that YOU are teaching me about variations in cultures ----gee THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
BTW---there are commonalities in the cultures of all MUSLIM societies just as
there are commonalities of in the "cultures" of all jewish societies. That assertion
is NOT a claim that they are ALL THE SAME <<should be obvious to anyone with
a brain. I would enjoy discussing the issue but not with a superfical guy like
you I LIKE both anthropology and behavioral science----but I suspect you are
clueless in both.

The genetics of personality and behavior is a fairly new field and ----very little
understood-----you would understand NOTHING

I do not agree that jews and their supporters fail to correct their fellows
while you and your fellow supporters of arabism and islamicism do so
fastidiously. I have discerned in you---a particularly robust desire to discern
in jews-----endless faults. In that attempt ---you allude to superannuated libels
and stereotypes leading me to believe that you "knew" them from childhood
as a matter of ACCULTURATION

I will keep in mind your assertion that the supporters of arabism and islamicism
are intense in-group self CORRECTORS Imagine what things would be like
if they were not....

Children and civilians die in all wars. The difference is that Israelis don't intentionally shoot or target children, as Muslims do ALL THE TIME. All you terrorist lovers seem to have difficulty understanding this simple concept, or you use it to confuse people. On the bright side all these futile efforts at lying and disinformation have resulted in a massive FAIL so far. Civilized, educated people know better what is going on. Which is why Hamas and PFLP are listed as TERRORIST GROUPS by those civilized nations that count.

Children and civilians die in all wars. The difference is that Israelis don't intentionally shoot or target children, as Muslims do ALL THE TIME. All you terrorist lovers seem to have difficulty understanding this simple concept, or you use it to confuse people. On the bright side all these futile efforts at lying and disinformation have resulted in a massive FAIL so far. Civilized, educated people know better what is going on. Which is why Hamas and PFLP are listed as TERRORIST GROUPS by those civilized nations that count.

The difference is that Israelis don't intentionally shoot or target children,...

No, they just accidentally shoot Palestinian children in the head time after time, after time.

Oops...............Oops oops oops oops oops oops.

The difference is that Israelis don't intentionally shoot or target children,...

No, they just accidentally shoot Palestinian children in the head time after time, after time.

the ACCIDENT tinmore----is that you and yours giggle whilst launching poison nail
laden kassam rockets into Israeli villages knowing that return fire will hit that baby
asleep in to feet away as you and yours argue about what to do with the SHAHID REWARD money ------collected after YOU RUN FROM THE SITE AND THE BABY

Perhaps the Palestinians should cease launching weapons at Israel from areas occupied by children and others civilians.

Connery about that bear you promised-----for BEAR BURGERS FOR SAMIR

I have heard a rumor that BEAR SEASON IS IN EFFECT IN NEW JERSEY.
I have a cookbook-----THE JOY OF COOKING ----it is a classic----and has directions
for the preparation of the BEAR -----not kosher but I am willing---it might be halal
I even have an old fashioned hand crank meat grinder You can keep the fur thing.

we can tell him ----its CAMEL BURGER

No you're fulla shit...shit...shit...shit...shit as usual.

Perhaps the Palestinians should cease launching weapons at Israel from areas occupied by children and others civilians.
Oh but you don't understand, Palestinians have a right to target Israeli children, school buses, kindergartens, pizza parlors, movie houses, shopping malls, etc. those are "legitimate" targets and Allah gave them permission. Plus, according to aholes like Tinmore, all of Israel is occupied Palestinian territory, therefore all Israelis...women, children...etc are living in a "war zone" and legit to murder and terrorize. But Israelis do NOT have a right to defend themselves from these animals, and fire back in said "war zone".

I don't know what planet these terrorist ass lickers like Tinmore live on, but sure as hell ain't Earth. And it ain't Mars or the Moin either as they are occupied Muslim lands as well. Oh don't you know? Neil Armstrong was a secret Muslim! Just as Jesus and Moses were!

How Neil Armstrong "became" a Muslim

Among the many rumors circulating in the Islamic world, the claim that Neil Armstrong, the famous Astronaut, has become a Muslim seems to be one that will never die.

Hopefully, the following statement will help to put this claim at rest. Neil Armstrong participated in the Global Leadership Forum in Malaysia on 6 September 2005. The Star Malaysia, currently the most widely read English newspaper in Malaysia, took the occasion to interview him on his moon landing mission with Apollo 11. In the article, Armstrong recalls moon landing, published on 7 September 2005, both in print and online, one finds this statement:

Armstrong, 75, also denied he had heard the Muslim call to prayer on the moon and had converted to Islam.

The rest of this article, originally written in 1996 and updated a couple of times since then, documents the reasons why anyone would even ask Neil Armstrong such an odd question, and explains the necessity for clarifying this issue.

Last edited:
Gimme a S...gimme an A...gimme a M...gimme an E...gimme an R....what's dat spell?! Samer! What? samer! Saaaaamer! Hooooyaaaaaa!

I do all the time. You must not read my posts.
Why Tinnie, don't you think we are aware that you are always knocking the leaders in the West Bank like Abbas, and that is why it is just a question of whether you have in-laws from Gaza or if you are Hamas' man on the East Coast typing away on the magic computer they gave you which, of course, really isn't there.

Why do I knock the leaders in the West Bank?
Because they aren't as hard line as Hamas who believes no peace with Israel, it must be destroyed and they have it in their charter aka constitution. You delusional fool.

No, you're just brainwashed by the Arab propaganda bullshit and you have no idea what you're even saying. If you cannot differentiate between terrorists like HAMAS who's goal is to cause as much DEATH AND DESTRUCTION among Jews in Israel , and the IDF, (who you and Sherri Hitler claim intentionally kill civilians which everyone knows is camel crap), then it's pretty obvious you really don't have a clue what you're discussing here.

No, you're just brainwashed by the Arab propaganda bullshit and you have no idea what you're even saying. If you cannot differentiate between terrorists like HAAS who's goal is to cause as much DEATH AND DESTRUCTION among Jews in Israel , and the IDF, (who you and Sherri Hitler claim intentionally kill civilians which everyone knows is camel crap), then it's pretty obvious you really don't have a clue what you're discussing here.

Israel unlawfully targets children, that is what the human rights groups keep saying. Something you with your Zionist mindset cannot come to grips with. Israel killed over 1500 Palestinian children since 2000 and over 522 in the past 5 years. Compare 522 children Israel killed in Palestine to 1 child Hamas killed in the past 5 years. We all see who the real terrorists in Palestine are.

I think we should contact Zionist Jew Jerry Lewis and have him run a telethon to save this poor starving terrorist. After all, this is a much more noble cause than saving all those sick children. Save Samer!
Sorry, Roudy but Jerry is all booked up and can't hold a Telethon but he did send this little song and dedicated it to Samer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNigDOHz4j0]Ray Stevens - Ahab the Arab - YouTube[/ame]

No, you're just brainwashed by the Arab propaganda bullshit and you have no idea what you're even saying. If you cannot differentiate between terrorists like HAAS who's goal is to cause as much DEATH AND DESTRUCTION among Jews in Israel , and the IDF, (who you and Sherri Hitler claim intentionally kill civilians which everyone knows is camel crap), then it's pretty obvious you really don't have a clue what you're discussing here.

Israel unlawfully targets children, that is what the human rights groups keep saying. Something you with your Zionist mindset cannot come to grips with. Israel killed over 1500 Palestinian children since 2000 and over 522 in the past 5 years. Compare 522 children Israel killed in Palestine to 1 child Hamas killed in the past 5 years. We all see who the real terrorists in Palestine are.

Nice deflection Sherri Hitler. And yes, we all do see who the real terrorists in Israel are. The Jihadists who thrive on death and have nothing but hate in their mind. But there's no point in telling you this, you are beyond repair

Sherris is beyond absurd----- "israel targests children of gaza-----where the enire
country is under israeli control and Israel has endless technically superior weapons
and somehow managed to kill only something like 112 per year. Gee using knives and clubs the turks managed to kill something like 500,000 armenian kids in a year and
the The Nigerian muslims doubled that number as did the sudanse muslims So who is
"targeting children"? nope sherri------as to targeting by israel-----YOU AIN't SEEN
NUTHIN YET-------and it won't be kids-----that is YOUR THING YOUR ISA RESPECTING
MINDSET

Forum List

Back