Save The Terrorist Samer Issawi!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samer_Tariq_Issawi

Samer Tariq Issawi, born December 16, 1979 in Issawiyeh...is a member of the group Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. On 15 April 2002, Samer was captured by the Israeli army in Ramallah during the invasion of multiple West Bank cities, dubbed by Israel "Operation Defensive Shield". Samer was sentenced to thirty years in prison on charges of possession of weapons and forming military groups in Jerusalem.

Samer Tariq Issawi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Samer Tariq Issawi, born December 16, 1979 in Issawiyeh...is a member of the group Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. On 15 April 2002, Samer was captured by the Israeli army in Ramallah during the invasion of multiple West Bank cities, dubbed by Israel "Operation Defensive Shield". Samer was sentenced to thirty years in prison on charges of possession of weapons and forming military groups in Jerusalem.
And look at all these people in the asylum on facebook that agree with me! Save the terrorist hunger striker!

stock-photo-13443347-crazy-man-in-straight-jacket.jpg

What are you waiting for? Stand up for a noble cause! Free the terrorist Samer! Don't let him be force-fed kosher pickles up the you know what! Look at all these Muslims and lunatics that agree with me! Save save save...SAMER!

stock-photo-16181215-crazy-man-in-straight-jacket-with-crossed-eyes.jpg

What is wrong with you? Samer was a terrorist who was freed in a prisoner exchange! He earned the right to be a terrorist again!

Seal is in agreement, save Samer from those squirmy jooos!

principal%20angry%20mad%20furious%20upset%20crazy%20enraged%20man.jpg

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine is a Christian organization.

So is the Ku Klux Klan ----basically ---the nazi movement in the USA is also
very "christian" as were virtually all of the european and american ass lickers
of adolf abu ali HOWEVER----the PLO is not actually an even faux "christian'
movement ------perhaps you meant "ISA RESPECTING"

I wonder why Tinnie is such an opponent of those leading the West Bank.. Usually posters who are pro Pali are for both the leaders in the West Bank as well as Gaza. Could it be that he has in-laws from Gaza who fill his mind with nonsense or he is Hamas' man on the East Coast who is just repeating the nonsense that they tell him to do. I guess we will never know because I doubt Tinnie will ever cough up the truth about why he is constantly putting down leaders in the West Bank and cheering on Hamas.

I wonder why Tinnie is such an opponent of those leading the West Bank.. Usually posters who are pro Pali are for both the leaders in the West Bank as well as Gaza. Could it be that he has in-laws from Gaza who fill his mind with nonsense or he is Hamas' man on the East Coast who is just repeating the nonsense that they tell him to do. I guess we will never know because I doubt Tinnie will ever cough up the truth about why he is constantly putting down leaders in the West Bank and cheering on Hamas.

I do all the time. You must not read my posts.

I read every post of every thread. You're a Hamas cheerleader.

Why Tinnie, don't you think we are aware that you are always knocking the leaders in the West Bank like Abbas, and that is why it is just a question of whether you have in-laws from Gaza or if you are Hamas' man on the East Coast typing away on the magic computer they gave you which, of course, really isn't there.

Why Tinnie, don't you think we are aware that you are always knocking the leaders in the West Bank like Abbas, and that is why it is just a question of whether you have in-laws from Gaza or if you are Hamas' man on the East Coast typing away on the magic computer they gave you which, of course, really isn't there.

Why do I knock the leaders in the West Bank?

Oh, Tinnie, who do you think you are fooling? I doubt if anyone saves your posts, but I am sure many of the readers remember you knocking the leaders, like Abbas, on the West Bank on a consistent basis. I am also sure the readers notice how you would liked to see Hamas in charge of everything and not the leaders of the West Bank. But, go ahead, keep on trying to fool us if it makes you happy.

Oh, Tinnie, who do you think you are fooling? I doubt if anyone saves your posts, but I am sure many of the readers remember you knocking the leaders, like Abbas, on the West Bank on a consistent basis. I am also sure the readers notice how you would liked to see Hamas in charge of everything and not the leaders of the West Bank. But, go ahead, keep on trying to fool us if it makes you happy.

yes tinnie knocks ABBAS incessantly and claims he plays NO ROLE in the politics
of the west bank--------and makes statemetents that imply that he considers Abbas something of a "sellout" Anyone who reads tinnie's posts knows that he is ----simply
AGAINST ABBAS as ---a political leader ----in that entity -----over there-----that they call by some sort of Latinized version of some greek-like people who lived near ASHKELON almost 3000 years ago----who speak arabic because they are from lands invaded by people
from arabia -----some 1000 years ago-----and they decided if they call themselves a name
that sounds like a people who were a nation ----in that land 3000 years ago-----they get to
own the place

I think I have some canned chickpeas in my basement. What's the address of his location?

I think I have some canned chickpeas in my basement. What's the address of his location?

Cans are ok in a pinch-----but the fact is it turns out to be easier to store
your beans and lentils in jars--------for use soak in simple cold water---
after washing in several waters------after half a day or a
day-----drain----add a little more water and simmer on
very low flame-----for a long time -----I am lucky ---I have one
gas jet on my stove with a VERY VERY low flame------
a slow cooker is good too. I always throw in a bay leaf.
For a samir suppy of Choumous----
and a bit to share with family-----I would use two cups of
dry chick peas----cooked quite long to very tender. That
makes a large pot of peas-----3-4 cloves of garlic---very lightly.
Beyond the garlic use your imagination. Just about anything
works. Assuming you have a food processor or a blender---
when you whirl the chick peas you can add all sorts of things--
some lightly fried onions, roasted red peppers from jar
or your own. ----chili peppers etc etc You must use
Tahinni ----sesame seed paste---available from your
friendly christian Lebanese grocer. I find grinding my own
sesame seeds a bit tedious and a regular food processor
just does not do the job. ---anyone---some people think
you have to add liquids to the Tahinni and emulsify
the mess before adding to the ground up chicks----I do
not see the point

Pack up the resulting pate' like stuff.
Include a container of olives----and a few packs
of Pita--- make sure the whole picnic is kept in
a cooler -----and get it to him quick---for two reason
1) Prepared choumus sours quickly
2) samer is dying

oh SHEEESH I forgot to tell you----a small dash
of cumin -----not too much ---that stuff can be
overpowering ----I grind the seeds up and
use about half a teaspoon fresh cumin powder---
it is a must.

add a few lemons and tomatoes to the picnic
basket

together we can save samir

Maybe a bit more garlic----STIMULATE THE APPETITE

Last edited:

Cans are ok in a pinch-----but the fact is it turns out to be easier to store
your beans and lentils in jars--------for use soak in simple cold water---
after washing in several waters------after half a day or a
day-----drain----add a little more water and simmer on
very low flame-----for a long time -----I am lucky ---I have one
gas jet on my stove with a VERY VERY low flame------
a slow cooker is good too. I always throw in a bay leaf.
For a samir suppy of Choumous----
and a bit to share with family-----I would use two cups of
dry chick peas----cooked quite long to very tender. That
makes a large pot of peas-----3-4 cloves of garlic---very lightly.
Beyond the garlic use your imagination. Just about anything
works. Assuming you have a food processor or a blender---
when you whirl the chick peas you can add all sorts of things--
some lightly fried onions, roasted red peppers from jar
or your own. ----chili peppers etc etc You must use
Tahinni ----sesame seed paste---available from your
friendly christian Lebanese grocer. I find grinding my own
sesame seeds a bit tedious and a regular food processor
just does not do the job. ---anyone---some people think
you have to add liquids to the Tahinni and emulsify
the mess before adding to the ground up chicks----I do
not see the point

Pack up the resulting pate' like stuff.
Include a container of olives----and a few packs
of Pita--- make sure the whole picnic is kept in
a cooler -----and get it to him quick---for two reason
1) Prepared choumus sours quickly
2) samer is dying

oh SHEEESH I forgot to tell you----a small dash
of cumin -----not too much ---that stuff can be
overpowering ----I grind the seeds up and
use about half a teaspoon fresh cumin powder---
it is a must.

add a few lemons and tomatoes to the picnic
basket

together we can save samir

Maybe a bit more garlic----STIMULATE THE APPETITE

The other day I had a hotdog at my house and realized i had no ketchup, so I used spicy Hummus and it was awesome :D

Gee, now why the fuck is that important? Not that it's relevant. Last I checked it was a terrorist organization on par with Hamas if not worse:

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير فلسطين

Founded 1967
Headquarters Damascus, Syria
Ideology Communism
Marxism–Leninism
Guevarism
Anti-Zionism[1][2][3]

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (Arabic: الجبهة الشعبية لتحرير فلسطين, al-Jabhah al-Sha`biyyah li-Taḥrīr Filasṭīn) is a Palestinian Marxist-Leninist and revolutionary leftist organization founded in 1967. It has consistently been the second-largest of the groups forming the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the largest being Fatah. Currently the PFLP is boycotting participation in the Executive Committee of the PLO.[4][5] It considers both the Fatah-led government in the West Bank and the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip as illegal due to the lack of new elections to the Palestinian National Authority since 2006.[6] PFLP is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, European Union, Canada, United Kingdom and Israel.
The PFLP has generally taken a hard line on Palestinian national aspirations, opposing the more moderate stance of Fatah. It opposes negotiations with the Israeli government, and favours a one-state solution to the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The military wing of the PFLP is called the Abu Ali Mustapha Brigades. The PFLP is well known for pioneering armed aircraft hijackings in the late '60s and early '70s.[7]

Samples of the PFLP's terrorist handiwork:

A suicide bombing in a pizzeria in Karnei Shomron, on the West Bank on 16 February 2002, killing three Israeli teenagers.[20]A suicide bombing in Ariel on 7 March 2002, which left wounded but no fatalities. A suicide bombing in a Netanya market in Israel, on 19 May 2002, killing three Israelis. This attack was also claimed by Hamas,[20] but the Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades have identified the perpetrator on their website as one of their members [21][dead link][22][dead link]. A suicide bombing in the bus station at Geha Junction in Petah Tikva on 25 December 2003 which killed 4 Israelis.[23]. A suicide bombing in the Jordan Rift Valley on 22 May 2004, which left no fatalities.[24]. A suicide bombing in the Carmel Market in Tel Aviv on 1 November 2004, which killed 3 Israeli civilians.[25]

Gunmen opened fire on an El Al passenger jet in Athens about to take off for New York on 26 December 1968, killing one Israeli mechanic; An attack on El Al passengers jet at Zürich airport on 18 February 1969, killing the co-pilot and wounding the pilot; The bombing of a Jerusalem supermarket on 20 February 1969, killing two Israelis and wounding twenty others; The hijacking of a TWA flight from Los Angeles to Damascus on 29 August 1969 by a PFLP cell led by Leila Khaled, who became the PFLP's most famous recruit. Two Israeli passengers were held for 44 days; Three adult Palestinians and three boys aged 14 and 15 years old threw grenades at the Israeli embassies in The Hague, Bonn and the El Al office in Brussels on the same day, 9 September 1969 with no casualties; Attack on a bus containing El Al passengers at Munich airport, killing one passenger and wounding 11 on 10 February 1970;

Now why would you.not want to support such a terrorist thug that belongs to a noble organization such as this? Why not support the hunger striking Osama Bin Laden? Save save save....Samer!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Front_for_the_Liberation_of_Palestine

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back