Save America Impeach Biden

I never said that the United Stats was "leading in democracy."

It is leading democratic nations in its support of Ukraine.
The US IS NOT leading anything resembling "democratic nations" ... and Ukraine itself has never been Democratic even before the US overthrew the Democratically elected government in Kijev. So ....... I am afraid that you are only whistling in the dark.:icon_sjung: You need to look further than the politically biased MSM headlines.

I respect democratic elections, law and order, and out judicial system.
It's just that you are having grave difficulties finding it. Or maybe you aren't able to define them?
When losers don't, the nation suffers,
You (the US) are already up to your neck in loss and suffering and I have a feeling that this dialogue is heading for a disaster. Shall we call it quits before it happens?

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is a train-wreck.

But at least that train-wreck will step aside when his time is over, rather than trying to hang-on like a tyrant.

Your Orange Baboon-God is a different KIND of train-wreck.

He'll make the trains run on time (translation: the Economy will do better) but at great risk to American representative democracy.

Give us (the American voter, outside your base) someone to advance the Trump Agenda without the Trump Baggage.

Do that, and very large numbers of us will vote alongside you.

Fail to do that and you're going to lose again in November 2024, if, indeed, your boy is even free to walk-about by then.

I don't think you folks realize just what an albatross you have hanging around your neck, when contemplating Trump.

But it is the fate of stupid men that they will ignore the 10,000 lb elephant in the room if it goes against their thinking.

You have been warned... and you will be reminded of that warning on the morning of November 6, 2024.

The US IS NOT leading anything resembling "democratic nations" ... and Ukraine itself has never been Democratic even before the US overthrew the Democratically elected government in Kijev. So ....... I am afraid that you are only whistling in the dark.:icon_sjung: You need to look further than the politically biased MSM headlines.
You need to respect th empirical data.

The United States is the leader among NATO nations supporting democracy in Ukraine.

[Total bilateral aid to Ukraine by country & type 2023 | Statista]

Zelensky is still in charge, or did i miss something?

The liberal media just doesn't get it.

We need to save America. We need to find a reason to impeach Biden. America's future depends on it.

---The US House of Representatives has voted to formalise its impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden---

How is this going Lenny ?

How is this going Lenny ?
The Cry Baby Loser is flogging glitzy sneakers and following Putin's lead in refusing to mention Alexei Navalny.

Business as usual.

This just in!

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.33.13 AM.png

Donald Trump Makes Alexei Navalny's Death About Himself

Last edited:
Zelensky is still in charge, or did i miss something?
Yes. You missed the most important part.

They've been convinced that they've been cheated, and so they no longer care about the rules.

They're at war, and so they no longer care about the rules.

We're beginning to approach anarchy here, and I don't think they really understand what they're supporting. Life isn't talk radio.
Perhaps, but, not unlike your avatar, some magaturds wanna turn this bitch up to 11. :popcorn:

:laughing0301:"Putin's conquest"? "Ukraine's heroic effort"? :laughing0301:
I knew you were going to play dumb and I called it in advance. ⏬
You can summon a modicum of integrity and acknowledge the simple truth, that no nation has contributed more to Ukraine's heroic effort to resist Putin's conquest.

Forum List

Back