Saudis arrest bird

Saudi Arabia 'nabbed Israeli-tagged vulture for being Mossad spy' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

A vulture tagged by scientists at Tel Aviv University has strayed into Saudi Arabian territory, where it was promptly arrested on suspicion of being a Mossad spy, Israeli and Saudi media reported Tuesday.

so first egypt got a shark...and the saudis got a bird...

damn, you'd think the israelis were sigfried and roy. :rofl:

what's next? killer rabbits?

here's the police sketch:

lop-eared-rabbit-debra-jones.jpg

i think he looks kind of shifty
:lol: That rabbit is down right steely eyed! Very frightening...shudder!

lol.. i thought the same thing!!!

If the vulture is female will she have to wear a burka in the slammer? Or will they simply stone her?

:eusa_eh:

Saudi Arabia 'nabbed Israeli-tagged vulture for being Mossad spy' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

A vulture tagged by scientists at Tel Aviv University has strayed into Saudi Arabian territory, where it was promptly arrested on suspicion of being a Mossad spy, Israeli and Saudi media reported Tuesday.

:wtf:

*sucking thumb on ground in fetal possition, murmuring: This has to be the Onion, This has to be the Onion, This has to be the Onion, This has to be the Onion, This has to be the Onion*

I'm pretty sure it is true...even USA Today is reporting it.

Saudis are really, really paranoid. :lol:

so first egypt got a shark...and the saudis got a bird...

damn, you'd think the israelis were sigfried and roy. :rofl:

what's next? killer rabbits?

here's the police sketch:

lop-eared-rabbit-debra-jones.jpg

i think he looks kind of shifty

Here he is in action to. B A-fred Saudis, B. berry A-fred.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4[/ame]

Forum List

Back