Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery'

Remember this sort of thing next time you fill your gas tank or turn on your gas range in the kitchen.

Buying foreign oil instead of drilling domestically enables just this sort of thing. Hope you environmentalists are happy.

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

(CNN) -- A woman was beheaded in Saudi Arabia for practicing witchcraft and sorcery, the kingdom's Interior Ministry said, prompting Amnesty International to call for a halt in executions there.

Amina bint Abdel Halim Nassar was executed Monday for having "committed the practice of witchcraft and sorcery," according to an Interior Ministry statement. Nassar was investigated before her arrest and was "convicted of what she was accused of based on the law," the statement said. Her beheading took place in the Qariyat province of the region of Al-Jawf, the ministry said.
Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery' - CNN.com
kidding!!!!!!!! Ringel,NO but Deja Vu you must have been thinking of SALEM and the burning of witches,remember don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.just museing.......:cool:tl

(CNN) -- A woman was beheaded in Saudi Arabia for practicing witchcraft and sorcery, the kingdom's Interior Ministry said, prompting Amnesty International to call for a halt in executions there.

Amina bint Abdel Halim Nassar was executed Monday for having "committed the practice of witchcraft and sorcery," according to an Interior Ministry statement. Nassar was investigated before her arrest and was "convicted of what she was accused of based on the law," the statement said. Her beheading took place in the Qariyat province of the region of Al-Jawf, the ministry said.
kidding!!!!!!!! Ringel,NO but Deja Vu you must have been thinking of SALEM and the burning of witches,remember don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.just museing.......:cool:tl

Salem witch trials....... 1692........... What's the date today.............. ? I know it's difficult but try to keep up.

Animals.
Your masters ancestors liked the idea.......when they weren't busy slaughtering "red savages)
Salem witch trials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Salem Witch Trials were hundreds of years ago you stupid fuck.

Your masters ancestors liked the idea.......when they weren't busy slaughtering "red savages)
Salem witch trials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only Islime advocates physical and mental abuse of women.

Quran: Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

Salem witch trials....... 1692........... What's the date today.............. ? I know it's difficult but try to keep up.
Thats true Ringel,I was merely reflecting on how witches were treated in the past,the decision to burn women or drown them in the middle ages,was instigated by the church in England and Europe,to eliminate womens influence on society at the time,which was huge.

Funny how you never heard of men being treated like this at the time....Salem and the Plymouth Brethren were a throw back from the middle ages.

The Saudis are a complete pack of Shits,the country is run by a corrupt family,shame the US need such people at this time......I have been to Saudi and witnessed a double beheading some 15 years ago from my hotel window sixty metres from the act.I do not recommend such viewing by anyone that does not have a very strong constitution.Ringel it wasn't a single blow,whilst one person held the hair and bent the neck to the side,three cuts were made to the right side,head then yanked to the left and one massive blow decapitated the head,blood spurting everywhere(it was a man and woman who had committed adultery)It was shocking to watch,but the all male throng seemed to enjoy the macarbe spectacle,this has nothing by the way to do with Islam,it is but Saudi CUSTOM,and revolting it is.

It was so well organized as within minutes the bodies were trucked off,and sand shovelled over the blooded area,within twenty minutes,there were folk strolling to the market,it was surreal.....just ordinary people going about their business. As if nothing had occurred.!!!!

steven

Last edited:

Thats true Ringel,I was merely reflecting on how witches were treated in the past,the decision to burn women or drown them in the middle ages,was instigated by the church in England and Europe,to eliminate womens influence on society at the time,which was huge.

Funny how you never heard of men being treated like this at the time....Salem and the Plymouth Brethren was a throw back from the middle ages.

The Saudis are a complete pack of Shits,the country is run by a corrupt family,shame the US need such people at this time......I have been to Saudi and witnessed a double beheading some 15 years ago from my hotel window sixty metres from the act.I do not recommend such viewing by anyone that does not have a very strong constitution.Ringel it wasn't a single blow,whilst one person held the hair and bent the neck to the side,three cuts were made to the right side,head then yanked to the left an one massive blow decapitated the head,blood spurting everywhere(it was a man and woman who had committed adultery)It was shocking to watch,but the all male throng seemed to enjoy the macarbe spectacle,this has nothing by the way to do with Islam,it is but Saudi CUSTOM,and revolting it is.

It was so well organized as within minutes the bodies were trucked off,and sand shovelled over the blooded area,within twenty minutes,there were folk strolling to the market,it was surreal.....just ordinary people going about the business. As if nothing had occurred.!!!!

steven

Where does the Bible say to burn witches, dink? Or, are you just too uneducated to be able to discern that there are those who have violated the Bible?

The Quran sez women are mentally deficient and can be beaten. Next thing you know, the muslime troglodytes are chopping their pretty heads off allahu akbar

The Saudis give good head :lol:

See above post,Gravity,time in many ways is irrelevant but merely a reminder to the thought/mentality of a certain time,and how some still think and behave today....which often is the same,only the names have changed anyway you have much to learn regarding your societies addiction to violence and violent acts,not everyone is as stupid as you vulgarly assume.
The Saudis can be barbaric,but then hanging and other forms of execution can and are barbaric.....that are used throughout the world including the USA.
Time for you to stop you habitual knee jerk aggressive,abusive reaction,and start to elucidate more.

You are at times a lazy poster.tl

See above post,Gravity,time in many ways is irrelevant but merely a reminder to the thought/mentality of a certain time,and how some still think and behave today....which often is the same,only the names have changed anyway you have much to learn regarding your societies addiction to violence and violent acts,not everyone is as stupid as you vulgarly assume.
The Saudis can be barbaric,but then hanging and other forms of execution can and are barbaric.....that are used throughout the world including the USA.
Time for you to stop you habitual knee jerk aggressive,abusive reaction,and start to elucidate more.

You are at times a lazy poster.tl

So, you can't show us where the Bible says to burn witches, after all. No worries, you're allowed to be dumb It's the only thing you do well :clap2:

Funny how you never heard of men being treated like this at the time....Salem and the Plymouth Brethren was a throw back from the middle ages.

The Saudis are a complete pack of Shits,the country is run by a corrupt family,shame the US need such people at this time......I have been to Saudi and witnessed a double beheading some 15 years ago from my hotel window sixty metres from the act.I do not recommend such viewing by anyone that does not have a very strong constitution.Ringel it wasn't a single blow,whilst one person held the hair and bent the neck to the side,three cuts were made to the right side,head then yanked to the left an one massive blow decapitated the head,blood spurting everywhere(it was a man and woman who had committed adultery)It was shocking to watch,but the all male throng seemed to enjoy the macarbe spectacle,this has nothing by the way to do with Islam,it is but Saudi CUSTOM,and revolting it is.

It was so well organized as within minutes the bodies were trucked off,and sand shovelled over the blooded area,within twenty minutes,there were folk strolling to the market,it was surreal.....just ordinary people going about the business. As if nothing had occurred.!!!!

steven

Where does the Bible say to burn witches, dink? Or, are you just too uneducated to be able to discern that there are those who have violated the Bible?

The Quran sez women are mentally deficient and can be beaten. Next thing you know, the muslime troglodytes are chopping their pretty heads off allahu akbar

There is certainly something mentally wrong with you,what has the reading of the Bible to do with this,the mention of "church" must be motivating your thought.

Stoney,you need educating....the church in its many guises,used repression to establish their different religions....elimination of the Nostics,Catholics against the Carthas the list goes on and on .........the first 6 Popes were politicians,look you know absolutely nothing,there is no point in me continuing...other than requsting you to read the birth and formation and doctrine of different religions,how they fought each other and the wars that ensued.

Shape UP or Ship OUT Stoney because your education is now showing you up.steve

steven

There is certainly something mentally wrong with you,what has the reading of the Bible to do with this,the mention of "church" must be motivating your thought.

Stoney,you need educating....the church in its many guises,used repression to establish their different religions....elimination of the Nostics,Catholics against the Carthas the list goes on and on .........the first 6 Popes were politicians,look you know absolutely nothing,there is no point in me continuing...other than requsting you to read the birth and formation and doctrine of different religions,how they fought each other and the wars that ensued.

You're allowed to be dumb. Jesus did not say women were mentally deficient nor did he advocate beating them and subjecting them to mental abuse as in Islime.

Now, even you know, fool :clap2:

You're allowed to be dumb. Jesus did not say women were mentally deficient nor did he advocate beating them and subjecting them to mental abuse as in Islime.

WHAT HAS THIS ALL TO DO WITH MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!steven

WHAT HAS THIS ALL TO DO WITH MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!steven

Some well-intended advice for you: Take an introduction to comparative religion course so you don't humiliate yourself on the internet with your complete ignorance of the subject matter.

A basic English course would help you, too. You are unable to form a coherent thought

My dog can out-debate you

Forum List

Back