Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery'

I think Sallow has a point. In the face of such atrocities why does the USA turn a blind eye?

We have a crucial need for Saudi oil, they need our Military aid and training, not to mention the Saudi Royal Family has $10 trillion sitting in US Banks.

Most US oil is from domestic sources, Canada, Venezuela and Mexico. Given Israel's vast shale oil resources, the Saudi royal family will eventually be just rich troglodytes

That's it. Invade them.

That should have happened after 9/11. It didn't.

You guys are so bad with "connecting the dots". It shows. 9/11 is a brilliant example of that. And instead of learning..and using the facts to guide action, the Bush administration fowarded it's agenda. Which by the way was the very same agenda as the Saudis. The Iraqi invasion.

Saudi Arabia is also an example of conservativism run amuck. It's a theocratic kingdom. Although now it's started to incorporate sham elections to keep it's people and the international community, happy. The Saudi leaders take absolutely no responsibility for their actions. None. They glean all most of the nations wealth to do things like build themselves mansions and travel around the world, being playboys.

The Saudi's next target is Iran.

And who are the attack dogs echoing their master's orders?

I don't like the Saudis anymore than anyone here, but invading Saudi Arabia would have catastrophic circumstances. Saudi Arabia is considered hollowed ground by Muslims, we would face an insurgency that would make Iraq and Afghanistan look like a picnic, not to mention the price of gas would fly through the roof.

Let's tear down that ridiculous kabah in mecca that houses the pagan black meteorite that the ignorant muslimes think was sent by their fictional allah and build a combination Jewish synagogue, Christian church and Buddhist/Hindu temple :clap2:

That's it. Invade them.

You guys are so bad with "connecting the dots". It shows. 9/11 is a brilliant example of that. And instead of learning..and using the facts to guide action, the Bush administration fowarded it's agenda. Which by the way was the very same agenda as the Saudis. The Iraqi invasion.

Saudi Arabia is also an example of conservativism run amuck. It's a theocratic kingdom. Although now it's started to incorporate sham elections to keep it's people and the international community, happy. The Saudi leaders take absolutely no responsibility for their actions. None. They glean all most of the nations wealth to do things like build themselves mansions and travel around the world, being playboys.

I don't like the Saudis anymore than anyone here, but invading Saudi Arabia would have catastrophic circumstances. Saudi Arabia is considered hollowed ground by Muslims, we would face an insurgency that would make Iraq and Afghanistan look like a picnic, not to mention the price of gas would fly through the roof.

this would also make an invasion with heavy trucks, tanks etc. very difficult.

L.K is now down to critiquing spelling. Truly not a relevant bone in his body.

@ High Gravity

I agree. There would be 500 million Muslims working against a US invasion of Saudi Arabia. As well, America has large pools (trillions of dollars) of 'debt restructured' Saudi oil even though they do not avail themselves of that oil.

@ High Gravity

I agree. There would be 500 million Muslims working against a US invasion of Saudi Arabia. As well, America has large pools (trillions of dollars) of 'debt restructured' Saudi oil even though they do not avail themselves of that oil.

We are in too deep with the Saudis right now, besides all the oil and arms deals we have with them they also have $10 trillion in US Banks which nobody is talking about.

@ High Gravity

i have at least two very relevant humeri.

On a positive note, at least, the Saudi troglodytes can now claim to be getting a-head :lol:

I think Sallow has a point. In the face of such atrocities why does the USA turn a blind eye?

Because we can't save the whole freaking world. Libs over here raise hell when we try to do something to "westernize" the ME region, then they raise hell because we turn a blind eye to the atrocities that have been happening over there for eons.

Hopefully, she wasn't gang raped prior to execution as they do in Iran allahu akbar

We have a crucial need for Saudi oil, they need our Military aid and training, not to mention the Saudi Royal Family has $10 trillion sitting in US Banks.

Acknowledged. And this is the sad part, our righting the wrongs are directly aligned with what we gain/lose. This is reality. But we need to be more aware, as a culture, that we support this hypocrisy and in turn support beheading women for witchcraft. Extreme? Yes, but the bottom line is, we really don't care about this woman.

Because we can't save the whole freaking world. Libs over here raise hell when we try to do something to "westernize" the ME region, then they raise hell because we turn a blind eye to the atrocities that have been happening over there for eons.

The USA should not try to westernize any country. But it should recognize (and its citizens) that our actions inadvertently support these activities.

That's it. Invade them.

There was much more reason to invade Saudi Arabia..then Iraq. They were waist deep in 9/11..because they wanted Iraq attacked.

The USA should not try to westernize any country. But it should recognize (and its citizens) that our actions inadvertently support these activities.

There's nothing inadvertent about it. The west openly allows this behavior without question. Maybe some schmoe might come on TV to condemn crap like this, but we all know they're doing it for show. If the west were so hot to trot over democracy, where are the jets over Syria? Drop bombs on a crazy old dude and his entourage in Libya, to "support the people." Wow, that takes iron nuts. Wait a minute, wait just a second, ummm hey, there's a whole slew of scumbags crapping all over their own people. Meh. We don't want to interfere. They'll be okay.
Bitch ass niggas.

There's nothing inadvertent about it. The west openly allows this behavior without question. Maybe some schmoe might come on TV to condemn crap like this, but we all know they're doing it for show. If the west were so hot to trot over democracy, where are the jets over Syria? Drop bombs on a crazy old dude and his entourage in Libya, to "support the people." Wow, that takes iron nuts. Wait a minute, wait just a second, ummm hey, there's a whole slew of scumbags crapping all over their own people. Meh. We don't want to interfere. They'll be okay.
Bitch ass niggas.

While I agree that the USA governing/political machine knows darn well, I give citizens the benefit of the doubt. I do not believe that most citizens of the USA directly such activities, in fact I believe the opposite to be true therefore I use the word inadvertent.

And these are the ragheads obama stood in front of and bowed

Well at least there was no smoochy smoochy.

Like from Conservative hero and icon, George W. Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRhDzpJV2TM&feature=related]Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a dedication for you and Bush....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIs5StN8J-0]Animotion - Obsession - YouTube[/ame]

Bitch ass niggas.

While I agree that the USA governing/political machine knows darn well, I give citizens the benefit of the doubt. I do not believe that most citizens of the USA directly such activities, in fact I believe the opposite to be true therefore I use the word inadvertent.

While I am pretty sure most US citizens do not support chopping a woman's head off over some bizarro charges like witchcraft or some such nonsense, I am just as sure that they know it's no accident Saudi Arabia and countries with a similar relationship to the US get away with murder. We pick and choose the despots we remove and those we support, without respect for their true crimes, their religion, or their behavior, to the extent these things may or may not interfere with our achieving our goals, and we know it.
It also helps when the despot involved might be a little harder to take down than Saddam or Gaddafi.

Bitch ass niggas.

While I am pretty sure most US citizens do not support chopping a woman's head off over some bizarro charges like witchcraft or some such nonsense, I am just as sure that they know it's no accident Saudi Arabia and countries with a similar relationship to the US get away with murder. We pick and choose the despots we remove and those we support, without respect for their true crimes, their religion, or their behavior, to the extent these things may or may not interfere with our achieving our goals, and we know it.
It also helps when the despot involved might be a little harder to take down than Saddam or Gaddafi.

This is where we disagree. I see the majority of the USA public living in denial of the country's dirty little secrets.

Would it have been less barbaric to kill by lethal injection as they still do in the US?
Yup, we still execute witches in this country but instead of burning them at the stake we kill them by lethal injection............ just because they're witches......... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back