Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery'

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

(CNN) -- A woman was beheaded in Saudi Arabia for practicing witchcraft and sorcery, the kingdom's Interior Ministry said, prompting Amnesty International to call for a halt in executions there.

Amina bint Abdel Halim Nassar was executed Monday for having "committed the practice of witchcraft and sorcery," according to an Interior Ministry statement. Nassar was investigated before her arrest and was "convicted of what she was accused of based on the law," the statement said. Her beheading took place in the Qariyat province of the region of Al-Jawf, the ministry said.
Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery' - CNN.com

And why does this not surprise me?

And these are the ragheads obama stood in front of and bowed

Well at least there was no smoochy smoochy.

Like from Conservative hero and icon, George W. Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRhDzpJV2TM&feature=related]Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube[/ame]

your right they are both butt kissing lying creeps

The woman knew that she was engaging in criminal activity and got caught.

She was arrested and given a fair and legal trial in her country.

She was found guilty and sentenced.

The sentence was lawfully carried out.

So what's the problem??

So what's the problem??

Within the pretext of "her country" I agree. This is my point, The USA is in bed with with SA, why the outrage? 'Tis tragic nonetheless.

On a positive note, at least, she won't be further beaten by her husband for being disobedient, according to the religion of pieces and the benificent allah :lol:

Would it have been less barbaric to kill by lethal injection as they still do in the US?

I think Sallow has a point. In the face of such atrocities why does the USA turn a blind eye?
That's it. Invade them.

That should have happened after 9/11. It didn't.

You guys are so bad with "connecting the dots". It shows. 9/11 is a brilliant example of that. And instead of learning..and using the facts to guide action, the Bush administration fowarded it's agenda. Which by the way was the very same agenda as the Saudis. The Iraqi invasion.

Saudi Arabia is also an example of conservativism run amuck. It's a theocratic kingdom. Although now it's started to incorporate sham elections to keep it's people and the international community, happy. The Saudi leaders take absolutely no responsibility for their actions. None. They glean all most of the nations wealth to do things like build themselves mansions and travel around the world, being playboys.

The Saudi's next target is Iran.

And who are the attack dogs echoing their master's orders?

So what's the problem??

Within the pretext of "her country" I agree. This is my point, The USA is in bed with with SA, why the outrage? 'Tis tragic nonetheless.

Very much so. In fact..they control some of our media.

What a mess.

Many countries have laws and carry out punishments that Americans consider barbaric and cruel.

On the other hand; No nation in Europe has the death penalty for any crime.

And European people think the United States is totally barbaric and backwards for still allowing the death penalty. :cool:

Last edited:
Many countries have laws and carry out punishments that Americans consider barbaric and cruel.

How many Western countries permit beating disobedient muslimas like the Quran and shariah allow, you freak?

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: THE BARBARIC TREATMENT OF WOMEN IN ISLAM
When it comes to speak about women in Islam, now I am free. But I cannot forget my niece. She was forced to marry her cousin when she was 10, he was over 40. Her marriage was valid and legalized under the Islamic shariah [law] because Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, married his second wife when she was 6, he was over 50.

I always remember my niece coming back to her father's house begging him not to send her back to her husband. He would say in Islam it is a shame for a woman to leave her husband's house. God will reward you for obeying him.

At the age of 25, my niece committed suicide by setting herself on fire She was burned to death leaving 4 children.

In 2002, the Saudi religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing the correct Islamic dress. There were about 800 female students in the school building when this tragedy took place and at least 15 girls were killed.

You must fight the brain-washing machine called Islam. In order to understand Islam, you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatizing. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was 6 years old, he was over 50. He married his daughter-in-law. His son was adopted so he turned to his followers and said I was told by god that sdoption is forbidden to justify his marriage to his daughter-in-law.

Muhammad's third wife was Safiyah. He attacked her tribe, he killed her father, her brother and her husband. That same day, he slept with her. That's what I call Islam.

Muslims have only two choices: To change or to be crushed. Please, please don't let your civilized way of thinking interfere with your defending America. Please, please defend your values. Please defend your freedom.

In America, I enjoy just walking down the street in America by myself without being accused of being a whore is a blessing. Just chatting with my male next-door-neighbor without being accused of committing adulter is a blessing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3yuQDAWKQ]Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

On a positive note, she no longer has to be continually humiliated following a bogus cult of islime concocted by an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile and caravan hijacker. Thank allah for that. :lol: :clap2:

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

(CNN) -- A woman was beheaded in Saudi Arabia for practicing witchcraft and sorcery, the kingdom's Interior Ministry said, prompting Amnesty International to call for a halt in executions there.

Amina bint Abdel Halim Nassar was executed Monday for having "committed the practice of witchcraft and sorcery," according to an Interior Ministry statement. Nassar was investigated before her arrest and was "convicted of what she was accused of based on the law," the statement said. Her beheading took place in the Qariyat province of the region of Al-Jawf, the ministry said.
Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery' - CNN.com

The sad thing is our government is very good friends with the Saudi government and Royal Family.

I think Sallow has a point. In the face of such atrocities why does the USA turn a blind eye?
That's it. Invade them.

That should have happened after 9/11. It didn't.

You guys are so bad with "connecting the dots". It shows. 9/11 is a brilliant example of that. And instead of learning..and using the facts to guide action, the Bush administration fowarded it's agenda. Which by the way was the very same agenda as the Saudis. The Iraqi invasion.

Saudi Arabia is also an example of conservativism run amuck. It's a theocratic kingdom. Although now it's started to incorporate sham elections to keep it's people and the international community, happy. The Saudi leaders take absolutely no responsibility for their actions. None. They glean all most of the nations wealth to do things like build themselves mansions and travel around the world, being playboys.

The Saudi's next target is Iran.

And who are the attack dogs echoing their master's orders?

I don't like the Saudis anymore than anyone here, but invading Saudi Arabia would have catastrophic circumstances. Saudi Arabia is considered hollowed ground by Muslims, we would face an insurgency that would make Iraq and Afghanistan look like a picnic, not to mention the price of gas would fly through the roof.

Forum List

Back