Saudi king snubs Obama at summit! Are you not surprised?

Is this a bad thing? Fuck Saudi ! They are not our friends. I'm sure you miss the old days of bush skipping round hand in hand wh his Saudi masters .

Fucking ponderous . You righties do 180 flips just to bash Obama .

If he was cheered at this thing there'd be threads on how he's a secret Muslim spy. Oh wait, there is a tread about that!

Why don't you righties get together and figure out what racist view you are going with . Insttead of contradicting yourselves and looking foolish .

Obama Administration Awards $270K to Controversial Islamic Charity

Last edited:
As Soon As He Stepped Off The Plane In Saudi Arabia, Obama Suffered A BIG Embarrassment

Obama is that kid with the "kick me" sign on his back. Everybody makes fun of him and he doesn't even know it. If he were not such an evil human, I'd feel sorry for him.
He had Bin Laden killed. No wonder they're mad. Bush the GOP let him go for a reason.
The same reason Clinton let him go? Fuck off, tart.
Clinton couldn't take killing children. We all know that Republicans, when it comes to children, only care about the unborn.

What would right wingers be stating IF Obama was openly "cherished" and openly "welcomed" by Islamists?
Right wing nitwits fail to mention that Obama's worthwhile attempts to curb the ambition of Shia Iran, seems to piss off Sunni Saudi Arabia......but NO ONE would ever "accuse' right wingers of being too bright.

Forum List

Back