Saudi king condemns Gaza war — but not Israel

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Mideast-Saudi-Arabia-_Horo-e1394407868934-635x357.jpg

Wow! This is big – but not getting any coverage in the Lame Street Media.

While this is all well and good, does that mean that Saudi royals are going to be forbidden to continue sending support to Hamas?

90-year-old monarch says conflict is ‘collective massacre,’ slams terrorists for tarnishing Islam’s purity and humanity

Read @ Saudi king condemns Gaza war -- but not Israel | The Times of Israel

Nah this guy is a radical, Islamic personal that actually say something AGAINST MUSLIMS?!

So that bastion of democracy and human rights, anti-corruption and feminism has come out in support of Israel?

Well, not quite. But yeah, claim it as a victory!

So that bastion of democracy and human rights, anti-corruption and feminism has come out in support of Israel?

Well, not quite. But yeah, claim it as a victory!
You want "bastions of freedom and democracy" let's look at some Islamic theocracies. :rofl:

Jordan, Saudi Arabia and many Sunni countries not ruled by Islamists are on Israel's side secretly or publicly, because they see Shiite Iran on the rise, and Islamist nutjobs as a threat. And they see our president only making things worse.

Funny now suddenly you're bashing Muslim countries. Ha ha ha.

You of course would be in love with the Saudis if they were anti Israel, that's the way it works with you Jooooo haters.

Saudi Arabia and Israel have backchannel links over the last decade or more. There were reports that Saudi Arabia would permit Israel overflight rights to enable Israel to bomb Iran if that ever comes to pass.

This is an enemy of my enemy is my friend type of arrangement on the surface and I'm not sure what it is at deeper levels. The enemy of Saudi Arabia is Iran and they really don't want to see Iran develop into the dominant regional power, especially backed with nukes. Israel comes nowhere close to achieving that kind of existential enemy status to Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia and Israel have backchannel links over the last decade or more. There were reports that Saudi Arabia would permit Israel overflight rights to enable Israel to bomb Iran if that ever comes to pass.

This is an enemy of my enemy is my friend type of arrangement on the surface and I'm not sure what it is at deeper levels. The enemy of Saudi Arabia is Iran and they really don't want to see Iran develop into the dominant regional power, especially backed with nukes. Israel comes nowhere close to achieving that kind of existential enemy status to Saudi Arabia.
Exactly. Iran is busy distracting the world with its threats against Israel while the second it gets it's hands on a nuke it's first objective will be to overthrow the Royal family and turn Islam's two holiest sites under Shiite dominance, ruled by Islamists. Of course that will never happen because the entire Sunni world including all the Sunni terrorist organizations like ISIS and Al Queda will slaughter every Shiite they can get their hands on.

Forum List

Back