Saudi clerics: Isis terrorism a 'heinous crime' under sharia law

How convenient. Mo's claim to Aisha is that through Jibril (Gabriel), Allah showed the six year old child to him in a dream. In Islam, this therefore becomes a marriage divinely ordained:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
Allah’s Apostle said (to me), "You were shown to me in a dream. AN ANGEL brought you to me, wrapped in a piece of silken cloth, and said to me, ‘This is your wife.’ I removed the piece of cloth from your face, and there you were. I said to myself. ‘If it is from Allah, then it will surely be.’" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 57)

Hmmmm. Reminiscent of the tactics used by filthy old cult leaders.
bukhari is bullshit

How convenient. Mo's claim to Aisha is that through Jibril (Gabriel), Allah showed the six year old child to him in a dream. In Islam, this therefore becomes a marriage divinely ordained:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
Allah’s Apostle said (to me), "You were shown to me in a dream. AN ANGEL brought you to me, wrapped in a piece of silken cloth, and said to me, ‘This is your wife.’ I removed the piece of cloth from your face, and there you were. I said to myself. ‘If it is from Allah, then it will surely be.’" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 57)

Jibril spoke to me too. He said------"your hubby should cook supper AND wash the dishes"

I'm afraid I disagree with you on the Islamic view of what constitutes 'helping'. However, I still don't get what you are suggesting be done, if anything?

for example .islam rule helped for freedom of slave by new rule
or master cant do everything with slave.
for example .before islam:
if you cant pay your loan.you will be slave.but mohammad banned it

read this history: Maytham-al-Tammar (Meesam-e-tammar) - Freedom from slavery - Wattpad

or for example: islam banned married with more than 4 woman.
most arab rich had 20 or more .

you are a victim of a MUSLIM EDUCATION-----Dani-------Every country in which slavery existed had mechanisms for FREEING slaves-----in Islamic school and mosques children are taught that MO' invented the idea------and they are also NOT told that the FREEING issue applied only to those slaves who converted
to islam. Even in ancient rome---monogamy was the rule------Islam innovated
nothing that was actually good------and it added lots which was REALLY BAD
but arab people hadnt good mechanisms for FREEING slaves before islam
fact: islam rule was good for suidi arabia people more than before islam.no all nation.just suidi arabia

the rapist pig did something good to bring the Saudi animals into CIVILIZATION?-----
when will that program hit the rest of "the ummah"?. You do present an excellent explanation as to why Saudi arabia DESCENDED into a cesspit when the NON MUSLIMS fled the filth of islam. ------The rapist made things so bad for non muslims that Saudi arabia became a------ALL CESSPIT
the rapist pig did something good to bring the Saudi animals into CIVILIZATION?

he wanted it .but he failed
Because they all emulate him, as they're supposed to :crybaby:

?? he said something about not attending a mosque (??)
He said "I am not a Muslim", if I remember correctly. Perhaps he will confirm or explain.

maybe he meant I AM NOT A SUNNI ARAB. -----long ago when I encountered lots of Iranians-------thru a job I had which included greeting newly arrived people from lots of places including Iran--------An Iranian stopped at my desk----stated his name and then said EMPHATICALLY I AM NOT ARAB ....,, I had not accused him of being arab------that was long before I came to understand that Iranians HATE arabs
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

iranian child first word isnt mom or dad
is: i hate arab :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

oh-----ok ------the first words of an arab child is MAWT AL YAHUD----but Iranian muslims say that in farsi
meaning of mawt??

+no.we like jewish.jewish are smart and they are useful for world like Albert Einstein or woody allen or polanski

MAWT----or probably more accurately MAUTH-----means "death" I have worked with Iranians but never learned farsi words. I do not know how
Iranians sing "death to Israel" "death to jews" I have some Iranian relatives
by marriage------I should ask them

Narrated ‘Aisha:

Jibril spoke to me too. He said------"your hubby should cook supper AND wash the dishes"
Jibril spoke to me too. he said ........ jewish are shaming because of
irosie91 :badgrin::badgrin:
Einstein is shaking in grave because of irosie91 :badgrin:
:badgrin:

Narrated ‘Aisha:

bukhari is bullshit
Yes, I get that. Dani, are you religious at all,or are you an atheist for example? How would you describe yourself.

He said "I am not a Muslim", if I remember correctly. Perhaps he will confirm or explain.

maybe he meant I AM NOT A SUNNI ARAB. -----long ago when I encountered lots of Iranians-------thru a job I had which included greeting newly arrived people from lots of places including Iran--------An Iranian stopped at my desk----stated his name and then said EMPHATICALLY I AM NOT ARAB ....,, I had not accused him of being arab------that was long before I came to understand that Iranians HATE arabs

oh-----ok ------the first words of an arab child is MAWT AL YAHUD----but Iranian muslims say that in farsi
meaning of mawt??

+no.we like jewish.jewish are smart and they are useful for world like Albert Einstein or woody allen or polanski

MAWT----or probably more accurately MAUTH-----means "death" I have worked with Iranians but never learned farsi words. I do not know how
i never listen death to jews in iran
death to israel in persian: marg bar israel

Narrated ‘Aisha:

bukhari is bullshit
I thought Bukhari was a Persian.

Narrated ‘Aisha:

Hmmmm. Might try to channel him. Got a lot of decorating to do.

Narrated ‘Aisha:

bukhari is bullshit
Yes, I get that. Dani, are you religious at all,or are you an atheist for example? How would you describe yourself.
i dont know.maybe Agnostic maybe atheist
but i believed this : Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds
maybe im Zoroastrianism too
2959852-good-thoughts-good-deeds-good-words-0.jpg

meaning of mawt??

Sounds like something a Borg would say.

meaning of mawt??

oh ok MARG BAR AYOTOILET PIGS

Narrated ‘Aisha:

Einstein loved me-----he said so just before he died in 1955 ----I remember it well

Narrated ‘Aisha:

Einstein loved me-----he said so just before he died in 1955 ----I remember it well
Really?
I love Einstein.

Narrated ‘Aisha:

Really?
I love Einstein.

Einstein loved BOTH of us-----but not in the Mo and Ayesha kinda way

Narrated ‘Aisha:

bukhari is bullshit
bukhari just collected hadith after more than 100 years...................
It is said that al-Bukhari collected over 300,000 hadith and included only 2,602 traditions in his Sahih
some of hadith was fake and some was true.he wasnt bullshit.his book was bullshit

Narrated ‘Aisha:

bukhari is bullshit
It is said that al-Bukhari collected over 300,000 hadith and included only 2,602 traditions in his Sahih
some of hadith was fake and some was true.he wasnt bullshit.his book was bullshit
It has an excellent isnad, the best.

Narrated ‘Aisha:

oh my gosh. einstein love baby too :badgrin:

Narrated ‘Aisha:

bukhari is bullshit
He left out those with an incomplete chain of transmission, as he was bound to do.

Forum List

Back