Saudi Cleric is a complete fucking asshole

Most Saudi Clerics are total douche bags.

Yeah. What a life choice: Cleric in a religion based on the insane ravings of a psychopathic, sociopathic, murderous, violent, bigoted, hateful, dishonest pedophile.

I think some clerics can see through the quran themselves, but they want to keep the mosques coffers filled, so they fabricate unrealistic meanings for some of the verses of the quran.

In my reading of the quran it says the earth is flat, and the sun orbits the flat earth in a semicircle, and is reset to its starting point every dawn.

But clerics twist the meaning of these verses claiming the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy which is a miraculous revelation. I say they are full of bullshit, and they are just as full of lies as Muhammad was.

Saudi Cleric Questions Holocaust

http://freebeacon.com/saudi-cleric-questions-holocaust/

:eusa_hand:

The blood libel shit is old and tired and plainly dishonest.

But even if some Jews did drink the blood of children, why doesn't the Saudi "cleric" condemn the murderous adherents of Islam who gleefully SHED the blood of children?

You're fucking stupid as is your website, that was not what he said, he said other things which I wont explain to you because your obsessive islamophobia.

You should be worried about skinheads in Germany attacking Jews and rabbi has crime filed against him for circumsion idiot

But even if some Jews did drink the blood of children, why doesn't the Saudi "cleric" condemn the murderous adherents of Islam who gleefully SHED the blood of children?

You're fucking stupid as is your website, that was not what he said, he said other things which I wont explain to you because your obsessive islamophobia.

You should be worried about skinheads in Germany attacking Jews and rabbi has crime filed against him for circumsion idiot

You suck Islamist cleric cock for a living and you lie like a motherfucker.

But other than that, you're still a douche.

True story.

True story.

More stupidity

True story.

More stupidity

You clearly can't help it. So don't be so hard on yourself.

That shows how fucking dumb you are military dropout, get off Islam related threads if you don't know what that means fucking "expert"

Nah tell me faggot, what the fuck is a shieikh?

Are you really that stupid?

Or are you playing that game? Ooooo....ok I see where your going with this dropout

Ya dopey faggoty piece of shit: unlike you, motherfucker, I even know how to spell the word.

Forum List

Back