Saudi Cleric is a complete fucking asshole

:tank:

Coming your way as a liability lololololll:lol::lol::lol::D

I haven't followed the imbecile known as "BecauseItKnows" much.

Do the majority of its posts make as little sense as the above-quoted random grouping of words?

Hes your run of the mill typical Jew Hating terrorist loving piece of shit, he should fit right in here. We should invite Ariux to this thread so they can blow each other, they are a match made in hell.

Do the majority of its posts make as little sense as the above-quoted random grouping of words?

Hes your run of the mill typical Jew Hating terrorist loving piece of shit, he should fit right in here. We should invite Ariux to this thread so they can blow each other, they are a match made in hell.

There are indeed a few extra anti-Semite (as in anti-Jewish) bigots infesting this place lately.

Ariux would LOVE to go down on BecauseItBlows. And vice versa.

Last edited:
:whip:

Sharia law whipped bitch, I treat trolls with trolling, you don't wanna be trolled? Then don't make troll threads

Hey, quiffy fuckwad. I couldn't care less if you "troll." You suck at it almost as much as you suck camel cock.

BecauseItKnows is ineffectual even as a troll: the bitch is just pathetic whining pussy meltdown drama queen with no grasp on literacy, humor or flaming.

But at least it might get the undivided attention of other mindless cock-gobblers like Ariux.

Hey queer bag you avoided deployment cuz your a pussy stay that way pussy okay pussy I'm done with these two idiots who don't know jack shit

Hey queer bag you avoided deployment cuz your a pussy stay that way pussy okay pussy I'm done with these two idiots who don't know jack shit

What in the fuck are you trying to say? :cuckoo:

:whip:

Sharia law whipped bitch, I treat trolls with trolling, you don't wanna be trolled? Then don't make troll threads

Hey, quiffy fuckwad. I couldn't care less if you "troll." You suck at it almost as much as you suck camel cock.

BecauseItKnows is ineffectual even as a troll: the bitch is just pathetic whining pussy meltdown drama queen with no grasp on literacy, humor or flaming.

But at least it might get the undivided attention of other mindless cock-gobblers like Ariux.

Ariux would drop his body to the floor so fast to suck BecauseIdon'tknow's little shrimp dick the earth would cease to spin on its axis.

What in the fuck are you trying to say? :cuckoo:

Maybe he should stop sucking off Ariux and those syphilitic camels while he's trying to "talk."

Very very funny thread. Like a car wreck I didn't want to watch but was compelled to keep looking.

Art Linkletter had a show years ago, "Kids Say The Darnedest Things"; Clerics and Rabbi (pun intended), Priests and Ministers, Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, all say the stangest things. Liability was his usual droll, profane and ultra conservative self, yet and for once, made some sense.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back