Saudi Arabia to prepare for strategic change in favor of Syria?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
According to the following report, Russia has convinced Saudi Arabia of the importance of the stability of the Syrian government. If the government would fall, all the terrorist groups would be a threat to the entire Middle East and Europe. A meeting of the KSA´s intelligence chief in Damascus is said to be arranged for the end of August.

"In the context of the Russian initiative to sustain the Saudi-Syrian rapprochement, KSA Intelligence Chief may visit Damascus by the end of August, according to well-informed sources.

More than 200 Saudi are arrested by the Syrian authorities over their terrorists activities as 700 others have joined the militant groups which are fighting the Army.

The sources added that the Russian side has managed to convince the Saudi leaders that battling ISIL and all the terrorist groups is of a great importance for all the regional countries.

Russia considers that preserving the Saudi-Syrian-Egyptian triangle will preserve the political and security situation in the Middle East and that if the terrorist groups manage to destroy this formula, terrorism will invade the whole region and reach Europe, according to the sources.

The sources note that the Saudi-Syrian convergence is expected to reach fruitful results yet that it needs time for KSA to arrange its internal files in preparation for a strategic change."

Saudi Intelligence Chief to Visit Damascus Soon

Makes sense...............As Shiites sponsored by Iran are in direct conflict with Saudi Arabia at it's border with Yemen............

Saudi Arabia understands that Iran wants to dominate the region and that means they are against them...........Syria would be another blocking force against Iranian and Shiite domination of the region.

eagle----right now-----the ASSAD run Syria is an ally of Shiite Iran I do believe that if Saudi Arabia looks forward to an alliance with Syria and Egypt----they do so with an eye toward replacing "alawite" supremacy in Syria with sunni supremacy. Saudi Arabia is probably moving on Damascus in support of FSA ---at
least it seems to me. The filth of Baathism is ---actually very ok for Saudi Arabia-----so that aspect of Syria will work (yes "secularism" and all -------Baathist secularism is BS)

eagle----right now-----the ASSAD run Syria is an ally of Shiite Iran I do believe that if Saudi Arabia looks forward to an alliance with Syria and Egypt----they do so with an eye toward replacing "alawite" supremacy in Syria with sunni supremacy. Saudi Arabia is probably moving on Damascus in support of FSA ---at
least it seems to me. The filth of Baathism is ---actually very ok for Saudi Arabia-----so that aspect of Syria will work (yes "secularism" and all -------Baathist secularism is BS)
Don't know...............Iranian forces are fighting Saudi forces on the border with Yemen.............so I don't see the unholy alliance that you are suggesting................I don't trust any of them farther than I can throw them...............but have heard Iran and Turkey both want grand alliances between the sects to attack Israel..................

Given the bloody civil war between the sects..............a tall order..............I'd rather see ISIS destroyed and Assad take back control...........given he is a dictator and will suppress any who oppose his rule the alliance wouldn't happen............Under the 12 IMAM BS............the King of Syria must fall to agree with their prophecies...............so if he stays in power and the caliphate is crushed it would fuck up their prophecies..................which could unravel the caliphates.................MAYBE...............

Forum List

Back