ISIS recruiters scammed on social media by three Chechen girls

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I hate to see people scammed, but in this case the victims (iSIS) deserved it.

30 JULY 2015 - 3:20PM | POSTED BY TONY CONNELLY
ISIS recruiters scammed on social media by three Chechen girls

Three girls turned the tables on ISIS and made off with over $3000

Three Chechen girls are under investigation after scamming ISIS recruiters over social media by convincing them to send money on the pretence that they would use it to travel to Syria.

The girls from Chechnya, a Russian republic in southeastern Europe, reportedly convinced the ISIS members to send them $3,300 before being caught by a Chechen police E unit specializing in monitoring online activities for evidence of crimes.

Continue reading at:

ISIS recruiters scammed on social media by three Chechen girls The Drum?

bobby-----you continue to make a fool of yourself-----ISIS is islamo Nazi pigs and pigettes -----like you and yours

bobby-----you continue to make a fool of yourself-----ISIS is islamo Nazi pigs and pigettes -----like you and yours

I'm sure you would like to think so. ISIS = Israel

isis.jpg

ISIS = Israel

GO Chechens!

LOL

I guess Bobby has Alzheimers. It's Saddam Hussein's generals behind ISIS. If Bobby in his deluded state thinks that Israel is behind ISIS, why don't we just say?

Bobby = Iranian Agent, of whom there are plenty here in the U.S. I wonder which Ayatollah he reports back to.

ISIS = Israel

GO Chechens!

LOL

I guess Bobby has Alzheimers. It's Saddam Hussein's generals behind ISIS. If Bobby in his deluded state thinks that Israel is behind ISIS, why don't we just say?

Bobby = Iranian Agent, of whom there are plenty here in the U.S. I wonder which Ayatollah he reports back to.

Correction: Sally = Israeli Agent, of whom there are plenty here in the U.S.
infowars-nsa_doc_reveals_isis_leader_al_baghdadi_is_us_british_intelligence_n_israeli_intelligence_asset.jpg

Man, oh man, is this character Bobby a sick, sick man. I wonder who Bobby is deceiving here in the U.S. tryhing to convince people that he is a good citizen when he is a foreign agent for Iran.

ISIS = Israel

GO Chechens!

LOL

Correction: Sally = Israeli Agent, of whom there are plenty here in the U.S.
isaisis.jpeg

But, Bobby, the country for which you are an agent enjoys killing people and wants to take over the world for Islam.

Oh, Bobby, silly man. Why don't you look up what "chosen really means when it comes to the Jews. Then you can tell us how your bosses, the Ayatollahs, think they are chosen to take over the world.

Now, folks, do you see what a liar Bobby was when he said he was a Jew who was in a concentration camp. He probably is a Jew-hating Iranian who wants the readers to think the worse of the Jews.

Now, folks, do you see what a liar Bobby was when he said he was a Jew who was in a concentration camp. He probably is a Jew-hating Iranian who wants the readers to think the worse of the Jews.

My parents and I were liberated at Oswiecim by the Soviets on Jan 26, 1945. I converted to Christianity at a later date. I have no loyalty at all to the marxist Zio Nazis, nor should I have any loyalty towards them. It is you that is the liar. I bet you're not a woman either. Israeli men often pretend to be women. Israeli men were the Nigerian scammers.

isis_zionist_america_israel_controlled_illuminati_jewish_banking_cartel.jpg

Some say Israeli men are women anyway since they're mostly girlymen, i.e. fags.

Last edited:

My parents and I were liberated at Oswiecim by the Soviets on Jan 26, 1945. I was 4 or 5 at the time. I converted to Christianity at a later date. I have no loyalty at all to the marxist Zio Nazis, nor should I have any loyalty towards them. It is you that is the liar. I bet you're not a woman. Israeli men often pretend to be women. Israeli men were the Nigerian scammers.

Well, this country has no interest in anti-Semites like you. I don't even believe you were in a concentration camp. On a message board, a poster can be anything. I can tell everyone I am a world known surgeon and I post for entertainment at night. Years ago there was a poster who was in Auschwitz as a young Hungarian woman. I am glad she is not here so that she would have to experience another Nazi-like Jew hater.

My parents and I were liberated at Oswiecim by the Soviets on Jan 26, 1945. I was 4 or 5 at the time. I converted to Christianity at a later date. I have no loyalty at all to the marxist Zio Nazis, nor should I have any loyalty towards them. It is you that is the liar. I bet you're not a woman. Israeli men often pretend to be women. Israeli men were the Nigerian scammers.

Well, this country has no interest in anti-Semites like you. I don't even believe you were in a concentration camp. On a message board, a poster can be anything. I can tell everyone I am a world known surgeon and I post for entertainment at night. Years ago there was a poster who was in Auschwitz as a young Hungarian woman. I am glad she is not here so that she would have to experience another Nazi-like Jew hater.

I don't believe you're a semite.

This is a semitic jew.
ethiopian-falasha-soldier-nablus-april-2006.jpg

As you can see he is serving in the Israeli IDF. If you look like he does then you might have a better claim to being a semite.

So, I'm a jew hater, huh? According to YOU? A man who pretends to be a female. I stand with THESE Jews! I'd wager you DESPISE them.
jews-against-zionism.jpg

I don't believe you're a semite.

This is a semitic jew.
ethiopian-falasha-soldier-nablus-april-2006.jpg

As you can see he is serving in the Israeli IDF. If you look like he does then you might have a better claim to being a semite.

So, I'm a jew hater, huh? According to YOU? A man who pretends to be a female. I stand with THESE Jews! I'd wager you DESPISE them.
jews-against-zionism.jpg

Bobby, have the nurse put a new diaper on you and then go to bed.

Hey Sal? Why have Authentic Rabbi's Always Opposed Zionism and the State of Israel?

Are you allowed to say by your handler?

Hey Sal? Why have Authentic Rabbi's Always Opposed Zionism and the State of Israel?

Are you allowed to say by your handler?

Bobby, the Jew hater, constantly shows us that he goes to the hate sites. None of us would have heard of this tiny group of Jews if they weren't so popular on the hate sites. Meanwhile, if Bobby grows himself a bushy beard, he too can accompany these "True Torah Jews" on their next visit to their good Ayatollah friends in Iran.

Since Bobby's profile claims he is only 57 (no way he was in a concentration camp as he claimed since the war was way over when he was born), this means he still is capable of helping one of these old "True Torah Jews" up the stairs to the airplane. Maybe Bobby can hook up with the Muslim woman from India who also used to post about the "Jew Torah Jews" and take her along on his trip.

Where, of where, would these Jew haters be if they didn't have the hate sites to run to? One thing the viewers might have picked up is that these Jew haters come and go. One starts posting for a time, then another one seems to appear in its stead when the previous one disappears. It seems like they are all posting from the same boiler room and it would be interesting to find out if this is a paid job for them (after all men the same age as Bobby, 57, are not posting all day on forums but are at work earning an honesr living). However, the bottom line is that Bobby seems to be the most disgusting of all who have shown up from the boiler room.. I think the viewers who are not anti-Semite will agree that Bobby is the most vile anti-Semitic poster they have ever seen on forums.

Forum List

Back