Saudi Arabia to execute 5 for Khashoggi murder

I do have to wonder... how petty were they to kill that reporter. Ignore the guy.
There is an old adage, "Don't slap the King".

Khashoggi was a Saudi citizen who was dumb enough to verbally slap the King, and paid for it with his life.

Personally, I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. .. :cool:
Then you have horrible morals. And you're a muslim? Probably not a coincidence ..

No high level Saudis will be punished

Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi Arabia sentences five to death over journalist's murder - CNN

Saudi Arabia has sentenced five people to death for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, the kingdom's public prosecutor said Monday.

Khashoggi, a Saudi journalist and a Washington Post columnist, was critical of Saudi Arabia and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's policies. He was allegedly killedand dismembered on October 2, 2018, in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul by men with close ties to the highest levels of the Saudi government and bin Salman.
In a press conference reported by state media Monday, the prosecutor also said former royal court adviser Saud al-Qahtani was investigated but "no evidence" was found against him.
Khashoggi was trying to over throw the government. He was great friends with Osama bin Laden who also hated the Saudis.

I know that thanks to the private oil companies America is producing enough oil to meet all our needs

But our friends and allies need oil also and its in our best interests to have a stable world oil supply and economy
We're still 7-8 million bpd short. We use 20 million bpd and produce 11.6 million bpd.

Then you have horrible morals. And you're a muslim? Probably not a coincidence ..
There is no evidence that MBS ordered kashoggi killed. It would be an aberration in Saudi history. I haven't seen MBS since he was 16.. when I was around him for a couple of weeks. He seemed like a good kid.... Kind and helpful. Not spoiled.

There is no evidence that MBS ordered kashoggi killed. It would be an aberration in Saudi history. I haven't seen MBS since he was 16.. when I was around him for a couple of weeks. He seemed like a good kid.... Kind and helpful. Not spoiled.
Did you teach him how to properly use a Bone Saw?

We're still 7-8 million bpd short. We use 20 million bpd and produce 11.6 million bpd.
We are closer to 5 million barrels short thanks to stupid green energy policy by liberals

vote democrats out of office and replace them with republicans who do not hate fossil fuel

Forum List

Back