Saudi Arabia - Rape Victim Sentenced to 200 Lashes

I remember this thread was about a woman that was going to be lashed to death.

Then evil snuck in and turned this into a hate israel thread

You are really confused, it was never a thread about a woman being lashed to death.

What it started out as was another attempt by a poster to demonize Islam, but it kind of backfired, posters started talking about the Regime who is responsible for the lashing order and that Regimes ties/links to Israel.

One never knows where evil motives by those starting threads will lead.

what an evil lying twat you are.

some poor woman is going to be beaten to death and a dumb **** like you has to defend it by twisting israel into it.

I remember this thread was about a woman that was going to be lashed to death.

Then evil snuck in and turned this into a hate israel thread

You are really confused, it was never a thread about a woman being lashed to death.

What it started out as was another attempt by a poster to demonize Islam, but it kind of backfired, posters started talking about the Regime who is responsible for the lashing order and that Regimes ties/links to Israel.

One never knows where evil motives by those starting threads will lead.

what an evil lying twat you are.

some poor woman is going to be beaten to death and a dumb **** like you has to defend it by twisting israel into it.

Read the posts.

This happened in 2006 and not 2013.

The woman was pardoned, she was not subjected to 200 lashes.

They are raped the night before they are to be killed because Mohammed said never to kill a virgin. Frau Sherri likes that aspect of the religion.
Interesting........

Would you be so kind as to point out chapter and verse where Muhammad said that?

I have looked and can't seem to find it.

And I know that you would never lie and make something like that up. .. :cool:
It's a shame Sunni Man that you didn't live in Mohammed's time because a good convert like you could have volunteered to check the pubes of the young women captives to decide who was going to be killed. This was brought up on a Pakistan forum by someone who knew all about Islam. I am sure if Sunni Man digs hard enough he will find it. However, never fear, you probably can apply for a job in an Iranian prison to point to the guards which girls are to be raped.

Female Prisoners Raped Before Execution ?Lest They Go To Paradise? | Iran Briefing ? Human Rights Violation by IRGC ? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????????

Your link does not work

Interesting........

Would you be so kind as to point out chapter and verse where Muhammad said that?

I have looked and can't seem to find it.

And I know that you would never lie and make something like that up. .. :cool:
It's a shame Sunni Man that you didn't live in Mohammed's time because a good convert like you could have volunteered to check the pubes of the young women captives to decide who was going to be killed. This was brought up on a Pakistan forum by someone who knew all about Islam. I am sure if Sunni Man digs hard enough he will find it. However, never fear, you probably can apply for a job in an Iranian prison to point to the guards which girls are to be raped.

Female Prisoners Raped Before Execution ?Lest They Go To Paradise? | Iran Briefing ? Human Rights Violation by IRGC ? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????????

Your link does not work
Your Dollar General computer needs an upgrade. We don't use diesel powered computers anymore. Link works jes' fine.

In these definite cases, they would send sweets or some money to the family of the executed person to say that this is your daughter’s wedding sweets before her execution. They would send a box of sweets while saying that this much money you have to give for the bullets. Let me point out something, all these things coming to light now must come out; it is very good, but in our time the asphyxiation was very bad, meaning during the 1980s when we were in prison.”n these definite cases, they would send sweets or some money to the family of the executed person to say that this is your daughter’s wedding sweets before her execution. They would send a box of sweets while saying that this much money you have to give for the bullets. Let me point out something, all these things coming to light now must come out; it is very good, but in our time the asphyxiation was very bad, meaning during the 1980s when we were in prison.”

This is all I find there and no explanation for basis of very poorly defined practice.

In these definite cases, they would send sweets or some money to the family of the executed person to say that this is your daughter’s wedding sweets before her execution. They would send a box of sweets while saying that this much money you have to give for the bullets. Let me point out something, all these things coming to light now must come out; it is very good, but in our time the asphyxiation was very bad, meaning during the 1980s when we were in prison.”n these definite cases, they would send sweets or some money to the family of the executed person to say that this is your daughter’s wedding sweets before her execution. They would send a box of sweets while saying that this much money you have to give for the bullets. Let me point out something, all these things coming to light now must come out; it is very good, but in our time the asphyxiation was very bad, meaning during the 1980s when we were in prison.”

This is all I find there and no explanation for basis of very poorly defined practice.
Uhhhhh.............O.K?

The friends and relatives of these murdered young women don't care what you think. They are mourning the dead while you have the opportunity of living safely in American and are able to practice any religion you choose to -- whether it is Christianity or Islam. Some times I wonder if Frau Sherri thinks that with her hard work 24/7 on the forum and all the organizations she belongs to to help her "Palestinian" friends (but of course not the Christians in Muslim countries) that she thinks that she will be getting 72 virgin studs in the Muslim paradise. By the way, let us all remember Neda, a young women shot down by one of Frau Sherri's friends.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzgFg2OPN4]SONG FOR NEDA original music by Greg V. In honor of Neda Agha-Soltan - YouTube[/ame]

Let us remember what this thread topic is, a woman was sentenced to 200 lashes, in Saudi Arabia, not Iran, over her actions in being in a car with a man not her husband, in an incident that led to her kidnapping and rape.

The OP deceivingly led us all to believe this was a current incident, when in fact it happened in 2006, and in response to it there was an intl outcry and Saudi Arabias King himself pardoned the woman .

There is no woman jailed and waiting for 200 lashes, the OP was and is a lie.

A few other facts I have read about the real case from 2006, the woman may have been a member of the Shiite minority and some report she was married and having an adulterous relationship with the man whose car she got into.

Last edited:
Let us remember what this thread topic is, a woman was sentenced to 200 lashes, in Saudi Arabia, not Iran, over her actions in being in a car with a man not her husband, in an incident that led to her kidnapping and rape.

The OP deceivingly led us all to believe this was a current incident, when in fact it happened in 2006, and in response to it there was an intl outcry and Saudi Arabias King himself pardoned the woman .

There is no woman jailed and waiting for 200 lashes, the OP was a lie.

I do not remember anyone mistaking the case for one that took place in Iran.

INTERNATIONAL outcry against the machinations of the filth of shariah law
does happen ------and in some cases saves the victim. SO? did someone
deny that fact? Most cases of the machinations of the filth of shariah do not
make it to international attention. Perhaps you should seek out an honest Saudi.

As to Iran-----persons not acceptable as 'muslim' or simply not muslim are still being
murdered in Iran to your infinite delight

The good news is that the BAHAI people do manage to survive because they
are free in israel and the zoroastrians manage in MUMBAI ----and in Israel

A few other facts I have read about the real case from 2006, the woman may have been a member of the Shiite minority and some report she was married and having an adulterous relationship with the man whose car she got into.
This is an ongoing case because of an appeal, Judge Sherri. Its been in the news the past 4 days because of an appeal of a 7 year old court ruling. You get your facts straight, Ms Truth and Justice.

I compare those 200 Saudi lashes, administered in 1 day, to at least 200 attacks by Israel on victims of Israels Occupation in Palestine, administered every single day.

Two of a kind, Saudi Arabia and Israel!

Both serial human rights abusers.

You are truly sick!

This is an ongoing case because of an appeal, Judge Sherri. Its been in the news the past 4 days because of an appeal of a 7 year old court ruling. You get your facts straight, Ms Truth and Justice.

The Qatif rape case (Arabic: قضية اغتصاب فتاة القطيف*) is a much-publicized gang rape case. The victim was a teenage girl from Qatif (Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia), who, along with her male companion, was kidnapped and gang-raped by seven Saudi men in mid-2006. A Saudi Sharia court sentenced the perpetrators to varying sentences involving 80 to 1,000 lashes and imprisonment up to ten years for four of them. The court also sentenced the two victims to six months in prison and 90 lashes each for "being alone with a man who is not a relative" in a parked car. The appeals court doubled the victims' sentences in late 2007 as punishment for the heavy media coverage of the event in the international press regarding the treatment of women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Saudi judicial practices. In December 2007 the Saudi King Abdullah issued an official pardon for the two victims
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_from_Qatif

This case was closed in 2007, unless you have a further link, HogTie

The Qatif rape case (Arabic: قضية اغتصاب فتاة القطيف*) is a much-publicized gang rape case. The victim was a teenage girl from Qatif (Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia), who, along with her male companion, was kidnapped and gang-raped by seven Saudi men in mid-2006. A Saudi Sharia court sentenced the perpetrators to varying sentences involving 80 to 1,000 lashes and imprisonment up to ten years for four of them. The court also sentenced the two victims to six months in prison and 90 lashes each for "being alone with a man who is not a relative" in a parked car. The appeals court doubled the victims' sentences in late 2007 as punishment for the heavy media coverage of the event in the international press regarding the treatment of women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Saudi judicial practices. In December 2007 the Saudi King Abdullah issued an official pardon for the two victims

What is it with you idiots trying to take the attention away from what happened in Saudi Arabia ?
This is the kind of shit that happens in Saudi Arabia, a Muslim country. Deal with it

What actually happened in this case, was in the end, she was not whipped

I compare those 200 Saudi lashes, administered in 1 day, to at least 200 attacks by Israel on victims of Israels Occupation in Palestine, administered every single day.

Two of a kind, Saudi Arabia and Israel!

Both serial human rights abusers.

You are truly sick!

Catch up with post developments, 200 lashes were not administered to the woman in the OP.

The OP was a piece of Zionist Propaganda!

Last edited:

What is it with you idiots trying to take the attention away from what happened in Saudi Arabia ?
This is the kind of shit that happens in Saudi Arabia, a Muslim country. Deal with it

What is it with you disseminating lies?

Your lies stand exposed, you need to be apologizing to all of us.

Because you believe, in your deluded Zionist mind, this is the kind of shit that happens does not justify passing off lying propaganda as truth.

Last edited:

What is it with you disseminating lies?

Your lies stand exposed, you need to be apologizing to all of us.

You said it yourself that it happened in 2006.

Where did you prove the article was a lie ??

And you called the article Zionist Propaganda.... Since when is Examiner.com a Zionist Propaganda site??

You need to answer these questions, because until then, you have just shown everyone that you are a massive liar

Apparently the woman has not accepted the pardon, if there even was one. It's been on BBC news and Al Jizzera the past couple days so I Googled it. With apologies to the Wikipedia followers:

AOL Search

You passed the story off as happening today and as if the woman was awaiting 200 lashes to be administered.

You owe us all an apology.

The woman was pardoned in 2007, after there was an intl outcry about the case, and she received no lashes.

Forum List

Back