Saturdays!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I LOVE Saturdays!

For years I waited tables while in college, and always worked on the weekends. I either worked Saturday days or nights, and usually Sunday Brunch.

Needless to say, I missed out on a lot of "fun" in my 20's, and just being a bum on the weekends.

Now I relish every Saturday! I sleep in late, I do chores, play around on the internet, read, watch college football, & usually the daughter goes to a friend's house during the day so I have some "kid free" time.

It's heaven! :D

What do ya all do on a Saturday?

hmmm its pretty quiet on saturdays here....we are planning to go window shopping later today...someone ripped off my digital camera and i am lost without it....so if i find a damn good deal i may replace it....i was looking at one of the net...going...please let it be under 500 please please please please....did you know they have digits that run into 2,500? i sure didnt till i looked at the price of that one....it was 2499.00...a bit more....well 2k more than i want....hell i want a cheap one...i aint ansel adams.

Off to drop off daughter at a friends, then shopping at Target!

I love Target.........

And I love Saturdays, but it's cold here, 25 degrees.......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Im off all weekend and monday too, YAY, the kids are hanging out with there dad this weekend, how are you friends?

I am not going outside into today's driving, frigid winds.

Winds pelting just enough dusty snow to make an already wretched day, painfully beautiful.

When the outdoors is trying to kill you?

Stay indoors.

Waste too much time on the net, but am going to throw in a load of laundry before the college kids descend and attempt to once again leave me nekked going to school. Got to get quia tests up for 6 classes and activities for two. Grading papers and entering grades. LOL! I think I'm beginning to look forward to the work week!

Oops, Monday we have classes. Tuesday the whole school is off for the Rockettes and 'special lunch.' Off Wednesday to Monday. The insanity remains. :lol:

I work. I'm always working. Real Estate never sleeps....it updates websites and shows houses in the morning, in the afternoon and in the dark with a flashlight lol

Where does the weekend go...........:(

Oh well, at least the COLTS play on Sunday night football tonight, {against the dreaded Chargers,,,:evil:}

and...... Steven Colbert has a Christmas Special on Comedy Central tonight! :D

Where does the weekend go...........:(

Oh well, at least the COLTS play on Sunday night football tonight, {against the dreaded Chargers,,,:evil:}

and...... Steven Colbert has a Christmas Special on Comedy Central tonight! :D

I normally have breakfast with my guy. If he has to work on the weekend, I find stuff to do. Sometimes I go home to visit my daughter or sisters about 60 miles away.

It was very cold here too but I went out to the lake and took a walk on the beach in this little town I really like. I went Christmas shopping as well, I am just about done. It is the earliest I've ever had so much done.

I never have to work weekends now but I also have in the past. It's more fun not to. :)

Thanks for the heads up about Colbert. I just set the recorder for it.

Forum List

Back