there will be no more 1st Conversations with women on Saturdays for now on

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Im saving that for Sunday to Thursday. Its something about talking on the phone on a Saturday that just dont feel right lol Especially in the summer time. I had 2 first phone conversations today and both went south in a matter of mins. Too much silence which led to me hanging up. And these were women who contacted me first on Coffee meets bagel.........Wonderful site by the way

Phone conversation is for week nights only not on Saturday while the sun is out lol Saturdays is for INDOOR FUN or OUTDOOR FUN

Im saving that for Sunday to Thursday. Its something about talking on the phone on a Saturday that just dont feel right lol Especially in the summer time. I had 2 first phone conversations today and both went south in a matter of mins. Too much silence which led to me hanging up. And these were women who contacted me first on Coffee meets bagel.........Wonderful site by the way

Phone conversation is for week nights only not on Saturday while the sun is out lol Saturdays is for INDOOR FUN or OUTDOOR FUN
Women cheer Saturday nights....

No. Friday and Saturday are the times if you wanna get laid, guy.

Sunday is the day she's hangin' out with the dude who talked to her on Friday and Saturday night.

Settin' things up on Thursday is good, too.

How old are you? Geez, I knew this stuff in my early 20s.

No. Friday and Saturday are the times if you wanna get laid, guy.

Sunday is the day she's hangin' out with the dude who talked to her on Friday and Saturday night.

Settin' things up on Thursday is good, too.

How old are you? Geez, I knew this stuff in my early 20s.
I believe I said that what friday and saturday is for mongo.

I believe I said that what friday and saturday is for mongo.
Well you need to switch up your game if you want females around. They don't conform to your schedule much.

You gotta go with the flow.

fbj I want you to watch this video, because there's a lot of truth to it.

Well, that is likely to change NOTHING.

Forum List

Back