Saturday Night Sex Talk

th_teeth.gif

:clap2:The best "innuendo" I've ever seen! :clap2:

suck up :lol:

What, YOU didn't appreciate it??

Does bobo mean penis??

Um.....yes. You know, like the Aerosmith album "Honkin on Bobo".

Sounds better than tiny, squirt, or little guy. :eusa_eh:

What the hell?? I have to go google that song now. I have probably heard it before, but it's not ringing a bell.

Not a song....it's the name of the album...wait, I mean CD...that came out about 5 years or so ago....good bluesy Aerosmith....

Hey its sunday, and your still here? That must have been a damn good sturday night!

Is this the Mardi Gras??

Oh, so you're into beads.

Having a single strand or even several strands of beads in a variety of lengths hanging down over a woman's bare breasts, I find to be very sexy! The way they slide around the natural curves of milky-white mounds and over hard pink nipples as she bounces up and down in her man's lap.

I'd be careful....too much bouncing and you'll get knocked the fuck out!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
31_197.jpg

Oh, so you're into beads.

Having a single strand or even several strands of beads in a variety of lengths hanging down over a woman's bare breasts, I find to be very sexy! The way they slide around the natural curves of milky-white mounds and over hard pink nipples as she bounces up and down in her man's lap.

I'd be careful....too much bouncing and you'll get knocked the fuck out!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
31_197.jpg
With beads like that, I can understand the need for safety! :lol:

Forum List

Back