Malice and Spite

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I've always had a hard time holding a grudge. There are certain members on the USMB board that seem to revel in it, me, I'm just not good at it..

There are certain members I prefer to avoid of course, there are certain members that seem to go out of their way to peddle their peeves but me.. I just can't be bothered.

I seem to be always willing to forgive and forget (unless it's family related) but I've always wondered if that's a weakness or a strength.

I've always had a hard time holding a grudge. There are certain members on the USMB board that seem to revel in it, me, I'm just not good at it..

There are certain members I prefer to avoid of course, there are certain members that seem to go out of their way to peddle their peeves but me.. I just can't be bothered.

I seem to be always willing to forgive and forget (unless it's family related) but I've always wondered if that's a weakness or a strength.

It can be both, depending on your perspective

I think it's more of a strength than a weakness because it frees you up to enjoy yourself more.

Malice and spite never makes things right.

I am working out for the Hallmark Olympics.

As to women, I tend to a agree Mr. Lumpy, women love a good grudge, but only against other women.

Wave a big fat juicy penis in their face and their malice and spite turns to animal delight.

*Hallmark Olympics.

I claim no personal credit for my penis, it is a miracle of God and deliverance.

Mostly made of Devil meat though.

Malice and spite never makes things right.

I am working out for the Hallmark Olympics.

Not so fast there....

NAACP calls Hallmark graduation card racist | abc7.com

thats_racist-update.gif

Sorry... I could'nt help myself
:D

Shit, well there goes my concept for the card to inspire African American acheivement:

"Shoot for three points and not at each other."

Hey, I am PC enough for Hallmark though, I had a card concept about Canjun Rednecks looking on the bright side of life.

"Life got you greasy? Turn gumbo into gumboil."

Last edited:

So you started a thread about how you just can't get into it?

I'm just curious.

edit: I'm being sarcastric.

Last edited:
I think women generally hold people to a different standard than men. Personally, I can forgive people I love pretty much anything, except disloyalty. I confess I am a professional grudge holder - but it is more likely to be on behalf of someone I care about than anything else.

Well lets see .. the women on this Board do seem better at holding a grudge..

(you want a post on sex?)

True...but so do some of the "men".

Well.. Liberal men.. boys really

perhaps if people didnt try to be total idiots....all the time....perhaps then they would realize people do react to their posts....personally i can hold a grudge...i do not talk behind people's back or make snide comments to them ....i make it right to the face of the person....and i just dont comment.

your partisan mal got old.

just like the implication that liberals arent men but boys....

you fucking suck

perhaps if people didnt try to be total idiots....all the time....perhaps then they would realize people do react to their posts....personally i can hold a grudge...i do not talk behind people's back or make snide comments to them ....i make it right to the face of the person....and i just dont comment.

Ms. Strolling (that will always be your name to me), you are fucking wild cat in bed, I just feel it.

Forum List

Back