Saturday Night Sex Talk

The crackers were pure, unlike the priests.

When men try to translate for God they go nuts, in every religion.

I believe in God, but every last person on this Earth must experience God in their own way. (And if you don't, that is your own way. The atheist does not inflict his doubt by dogma. Except Richard Dawkins that is.)

It can not be translated by some one pretending to talk for God.

After all, isn't being a priest, preacher, imam, or sage just really being ventriloquist?

Wouldn't that be nice? I used to be an atheist. They are the most dogmatic, persistent and ornery little shits you'll ever come across.

hotel

bathroom or bedroom

:eusa_eh:.. syrenn must have pooped out..

Radio left also, and his wife is out of town.:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, 'cept I'm at work on Saturdays/nights, and I don't cheat on my wife. :cool:

I just play a bad boy online. I say things to get a laugh, not to actually do anything.

Holy shit. I just realized I'm a tease. Sorry 'bout that ladies. But the human tripod is off the market.

:eusa_eh:.. syrenn must have pooped out..

Yeah, 'cept I'm at work on Saturdays/nights, and I don't cheat on my wife. :cool:

I just play a bad boy online. I say things to get a laugh, not to actually do anything.

Holy shit. I just realized I'm a tease. Sorry 'bout that ladies. But the human tripod is off the market.

tripod... yup, that's not teasing the ladies..

Recognizing that you are a tease, and deciding to stop, are two different things. :lol:

Recognizing that you are a tease, and deciding to stop, are two different things. :lol:

Go right ahead young man. It's not like they don't deserve a taste of their own medicine.

I thought I felt something :eusa_whistle:

It's pretty fucking pathetic when the internet can make you blush.:lol:

It can happen, ya know. Some things I've read have down right embarrassed me - and NO ONE IS AROUND!

Are you alone right now??:D Yeah, I can dish it out a lot better than I can take it.:lol: I enjoy the hell out of innuendo, but I am all talk and no action.;)

Go right ahead young man. It's not like they don't deserve a taste of their own medicine.

th_smiliesherryangel.png

It's pretty fucking pathetic when the internet can make you blush.:lol:

It can happen, ya know. Some things I've read have down right embarrassed me - and NO ONE IS AROUND!

Are you alone right now??:D Yeah, I can dish it out a lot better than I can take it.:lol: I enjoy the hell out of innuendo, but I am all talk and no action.;)

th_smiliesherryangel.png

weird--that's not how I heard it ! :eusa_whistle:

th_smiliesherryangel.png

weird--that's not how I heard it ! :eusa_whistle:

th_teeth.gif

Are you showing us your boobs??

Is this the Mardi Gras??

Oh, so you're into beads.

Having a single strand or even several strands of beads in a variety of lengths hanging down over a woman's bare breasts, I find to be very sexy! The way they slide around the natural curves of milky-white mounds and over hard pink nipples as she bounces up and down in her man's lap.

Is this the Mardi Gras??

Oh, so you're into beads.

Having a single strand or even several strands of beads in a variety of lengths hanging down over a woman's bare breasts, I find to be very sexy! The way they slide around the natural curves of milky-white mounds and over hard pink nipples as she bounces up and down in her man's lap.

Wow, you're an excellent story teller!!:clap2:

Forum List

Back