Saturday Night Seduction

To be perfectly honest...I think I am going to get turned down flat. But, I will take the risk... if the men think it is a good idea that is.

Well, a lack of self-confidence is likely to shine through, and that might be why you'd get turned down. Just recognize that while there are some generalities about men/women/people, we are individuals, and what works for some doesn't work for others. You won't get a consensus on here or anywhere. So do what makes you feel comfortable.:)

I think I am going to get turned down because he is just not interested. I still want opinions though...where are all the men when you need them? LOL :lol:

Then jump right in. If he's not interested then you will know immediately and move on.

There's no cure for lack of mutual attraction (or availability, or interest...etc.) Pay attention to what it is you like about this man, and seek it actively in other men.

Hey, slow down, let's not give up on this guy until we're certain it's a no go.;)

Well, a lack of self-confidence is likely to shine through, and that might be why you'd get turned down. Just recognize that while there are some generalities about men/women/people, we are individuals, and what works for some doesn't work for others. You won't get a consensus on here or anywhere. So do what makes you feel comfortable.:)

I think I am going to get turned down because he is just not interested. I still want opinions though...where are all the men when you need them? LOL :lol:

Oh, so we're talking about a specific man. Spill, sistah.:D

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::tongue:

Then jump right in. If he's not interested then you will know immediately and move on.

Jump in with what...obvious flirting (too get him to do the asking,so he doesn't feel threatened)...or the date invite? I really don't want to run him off by being overly aggressive.

Last edited:

Jump in with what...obvious flirting (too get him to do the asking,si he doesn't feel threatened)...or the date invite? I really don't want to run him off by being overly aggressive.

If he feels threatened do you want him? Think about it. He may have baggage you don't want to deal with.
That said don't play coy. Let him know you are interested, a "I find you interesting. I'd like to get to know you better" statement is direct without being seen (by most) as aggressive. See how he responds then base what you do from there on his response.

That would really work, Ringel? Where have you been all my life....I had no idea there were any magic words.

Didn't say it was magic, or that it would work, just a suggestion based on the limited information available.
On second thought it would work. She finds out whether he's interested or not. Later she can find out whether he's interested in her or what's between her legs.........

That would really work, Ringel? Where have you been all my life....I had no idea there were any magic words.

Didn't say it was magic, or that it would work, just a suggestion based on the limited information available.
On second thought it would work. She finds out whether he's interested or not. Later she can find out whether he's interested in her or what's between her legs.........

:eusa_eh:

Jump in with what...obvious flirting (too get him to do the asking,si he doesn't feel threatened)...or the date invite? I really don't want to run him off by being overly aggressive.

If he feels threatened do you want him? Think about it. He may have baggage you don't want to deal with.
That said don't play coy. Let him know you are interested, a "I find you interesting. I'd like to get to know you better" statement is direct without being seen (by most) as aggressive. See how he responds then base what you do from there on his response.

I will say this...

Sometimes he seems interested,other times he just ignores me. I'm not sure if it's because he is uncertain,shy(I don't really think he is shy though) or maybe interested in someone else. No clue.

That's one of the reasons I'm wondering if asking a man out,without him showing interest first is a good idea.

What part of - we're talking about a guy here - don't you get?
I am speaking from experience..... :eusa_whistle:

I thought you meant something else. I was thinking along the lines of Lola.:lol:

:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back