Saturday Night Bath Goes Wrong

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
An idiot decides to take a bath in 150 bottles of hot sauce to become famous

People will do just about anything in hopes of going "viral" on the internet. One brilliant idiot decided that he was going to take a bath in hot sauce in hopes of making a name for himself because when it comes to the fame train, people will do anything to hitch a ride.

After filling the bathtub, he threw in some hot peppers, and from there, the nightmare began. For half a second, he seemed to be doing fine before yelping and declaring, "Oh my God, it's in my butt." But, once he submerged himself entirely, he immediately realized that his "crazy bath video" was a terrible idea. But, at the end of the clip, he said the video was "the greatest idea [he's] ever had."

People will do just about anything in hopes of going "viral" on the internet. One brilliant idiot decided that he was going to take a bath in hot sauce in hopes of making a name for himself because when it comes to the fame train, people will do anything to hitch a ride.

After filling the bathtub, he threw in some hot peppers, and from there, the nightmare began. For half a second, he seemed to be doing fine before yelping and declaring, "Oh my God, it's in my butt." But, once he submerged himself entirely, he immediately realized that his "crazy bath video" was a terrible idea. But, at the end of the clip, he said the video was "the greatest idea [he's] ever had."

99.9% probability a Hillary voter.

Made the mistake of touching Willie in the bathroom after cleaning some hot peppers from the garden once. There are some things in life you know you learned the lesson the first time and will never ever repeat that mistake again.

Wasn't me....

Damit,

Dog gonnit, since my water heater was out, I was gonna try this!! LOLOLOLO

So the blonde hears that bathing in milk will keep her skin healthy. Knowing she is not going to go to the grocery store to get fifty gallons of milk on her own, she calls the grocery store to have it delivered. She calls the grocery store and goes into the long story about her skin and milk and orders the fifty gallons. The guy at the grocery store asks if she wants it pasteurized. She said no, just up to her shoulders.

99.9% probability a Hillary voter.

Made the mistake of touching Willie in the bathroom after cleaning some hot peppers from the garden once. There are some things in life you know you learned the lesson the first time and will never ever repeat that mistake again.

Unless you are a liberal/Democrat. In that case you are not capable of learning

Forum List

Back