Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

Sarah is a good pin-up, not presidential timber. Love the eye candy as a conservative cheerleader. Like Laura Ingraham or Ann Coulter or any of the Fox babes. Just another pretty face to get the base up.

I can understand Ingraham, but Coulter?

Dude ....

Coulter is an anti-liberal super-computer. She remembers factoids better than any other conservative debater. Ingraham is good, and pretty, but Coulter has the factoid database locked and loaded.

And I wouldn't fuck Coulter with your dick and Elvis pushing :razz:

I can understand Ingraham, but Coulter?

Dude ....

Coulter is an anti-liberal super-computer. She remembers factoids better than any other conservative debater. Ingraham is good, and pretty, but Coulter has the factoid database locked and loaded.

And I wouldn't fuck Coulter with your dick and Elvis pushing :razz:

I would in a NY minute. A nice pelvis banging session w/Coulter would be really cool.

Saint Sarah is running for President and she is miles in front of any competitor, and scares the hell out of Democrats and all Liberals.

Why does she scare so many and gain the fervent loyalty of so many? Because, that is what all great leaders do. First they polarize the people, then they unite the people. Reagan did this, Lincoln did this, and even Washington did this. Those who don't do this are never much to speak of as leaders.

She has so many things going for her that it is hard to add them all up:

She is good looking, which never hurts.
She is a woman, which never hurts.
She is a mother of 6, which never hurts.
She has a devoted powerful husband who backs her to the hilt, which never hurts.
She has 6 children who love to campaign for her, which never hurts.
She is a former Mayor, and Governor, which never hurts.
She has more executive experience than all three of the men heading the two tickets in the last election, COMBINED TOGETHER.
She is likable, which never hurts.
She is a simple and ordinary American, which never hurts.
She has a reputation for being an Independent, which never hurts.
She is deeply religious, which never hurts.
She is a born again Protestant who loves devout Catholics and Jews, which never hurts.
She is an author, which never hurts.
She is the most popular Republican, which never hurts.
She is a Television News Analyst for Fox News, which never hurts.
She is solid gold as an endorser of other candidates, which never hurts.
She is actually smart as hell, which never hurts.
She is always underestimated, which never hurts.
She is adept at playing insider and outsider at the same time, which never hurts.
She now has lots of money personally, which never hurts.
She is the best fund raiser of all Republicans, which never hurts.
She has a loyal following and core base that would literally die for her, which never hurts.
She has plenty of time to get the nomination, which never hurts.

Well, I could go on, but maybe you can come up with some more. This is just a warm up exercise in touting Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Sometimes pain is good!

Saint Sarah is running for President and she is miles in front of any competitor, and scares the hell out of Democrats and all Liberals.

Why does she scare so many and gain the fervent loyalty of so many? Because, that is what all great leaders do. First they polarize the people, then they unite the people. Reagan did this, Lincoln did this, and even Washington did this. Those who don't do this are never much to speak of as leaders.

This post has a very strange vibe to it. It sounds like it was written by a stalker to a celebrity. I'm serious. It is way over the top crazy sounding. You need to check yourself!!

She has a devoted powerful husband who backs her to the hilt, which never hurts.
She has more executive experience than all three of the men heading the two tickets in the last election, COMBINED TOGETHER.
She is a born again Protestant who loves devout Catholics and Jews, which never hurts.
She is adept at playing insider and outsider at the same time, which never hurts.
She has a loyal following and core base that would literally die for her, which never hurts.

Well, I could go on, but maybe you can come up with some more. This is just a warm up exercise in touting Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's like clapping with one hand..

Palin is a polarizing figure.

She can raise a lot of money for anyone she backs.

She's sure created a nitch for herself.

She ain't running for anything and she sure as hell is laughing all the way to the bank.

There are some who thinks she's stupid. I sure don't. I think she's one savvy lady and I like her.

Oh Yes. Sarah, Sarah, Sarah. You go girl.

And she quit the governorship on the middle of her term, which is a testament to her dedication to public service. She will truthfully be the most intelligent president this most holy world has ever known!!!!!! :clap2:

And Obama quit his senate seat. So what's your point? To be honest, I and many others would quit a job if there were better options available like higher pay, better benefits etc...And you're a liar if you claim you wouldn't.

Where is LiarFrank? He is supposed to be keeping track of which political persuasion starts the most Palin posts. It would appear that not only is Founder a complete incompetent, but also suffers from Palin Derangement Syndrome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyPJBJCU28I]YouTube - Terminator (original)[/ame]

Sarah is a good pin-up, not presidential timber. Love the eye candy as a conservative cheerleader. Like Laura Ingraham or Ann Coulter or any of the Fox babes. Just another pretty face to get the base up.

Ann Coulter is a babe?

just wow....

CDS i assume has struck.

And she quit the governorship on the middle of her term, which is a testament to her dedication to public service. She will truthfully be the most intelligent president this most holy world has ever known!!!!!! :clap2:

She resigned towards the end of her term, the better to stick it to you Liberals. It was the best decision she has ever made. She left the state in the capable hands of her hand-picked Conservative Republican Lt. Governor, to free herself to pursue the Presidency full time without the distraction of running the state government. Only a really smart and courageous girl would do that.

You Sarah hating Libs are simply pitiful and mean-spirited. Where is your good cheer, where is your cheerful spirit?

Compared to any Democrat she is Mother Mary.

Last edited:
She quit because she's fiscally responsible, and realized she couldn't do her job with every lib in the country gunning for her.

Are you serious??? Good Lord, man! Please take Palin's dick out of your mouth every now and again, would ya?

If Sarah is such a disaster then every Liberal should be wishing she gets the nomination, and helping her to do so, so that she can sink the Republican Party for good.

But no, they curse her and make sexist remarks about her because they fear her power and ability to make them eat dirt when she becomes President.

They can't have it both ways. They can't say she is a basket case and then oppose her getting the GOP nomination. So, which is it Libs? Is she to be feared as your worst nightmare, or laughed at as having no chance? Choose!

I am mainstream Republican. I voted for McCain, which meant I had to vote for Palin. The next time my Party puts a nut on the ticket, I am going to have figure something out other than voting for my party's candidates.
quote]

You don't fool me for a minute. You are a Democrat poseur, pretending to be a Republican so as to destroy the GOP from the inside. You are no Republican.

It is one of the oldest tricks in the book. It would be like me pretending to be a Democrat and then running down Obama, Pelosi and Reid and all Liberals. Who do you think you are kidding?

And what is with the phony picture of a soldier as your Avatar? You know you hate the military, why not admit it.

BTW: I support all of Sister Sarah's positions on public policy, ALL OF THEM...:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back