Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.

She brought it all on herself.

Yes! How DARE she serve as the Press Secretary for the hated Orange Man??? She should be drug out of her house and hung, right?

She brought it all on herself. That does not mean she should be "drug out of her house and hung". What I meant was she was rude, obnoxious and incessantly mendacious.

Bullshit.

^^^ LIAR. You may disagree with me, that only proves you are a hack with your head too far up your colon to realize the truth of my statement.
Did she make you cry?

Yes! How DARE she serve as the Press Secretary for the hated Orange Man??? She should be drug out of her house and hung, right?

She brought it all on herself. That does not mean she should be "drug out of her house and hung". What I meant was she was rude, obnoxious and incessantly mendacious.

Bullshit.

^^^ LIAR. You may disagree with me, that only proves you are a hack with your head too far up your colon to realize the truth of my statement.

Did she make you cry?

No dipshit, but I seem to have upset you with the truth. I'm sure you are used to listening to Trump and talking heads on Fox lying, and providing confirmation to your ignorance of history, politics and (in general) humanity.

Bullshit.

Did she make you cry?

No dipshit, but I seem to have upset you with the truth. I'm sure you are used to listening to Trump and talking heads on Fox lying, and providing confirmation to your ignorance of history, politics and (in general) humanity.
Not quite, asslips. Don't watch Fox. Rachel got your tongue?

Bullshit.

Did she make you cry?

Sorry, I don't believe you. No one can hold the opinions and express the hate and fear rhetoric of yours without watching Fox, or listening to Limbaugh, Hannity or reading the right wing bloggers.

As for Rachel, you might spend an hour or two learning from her, a Rhodes Scholar with a Ph.D. in Political Science.

Bullshit.

Did she make you cry?

Sorry, I don't believe you. No one can hold the opinions and express the hate and fear rhetoric of yours without watching Fox, or listening to Limbaugh, Hannity or reading the right wing bloggers.

As for Rachel, you might spend an hour or two learning from her, a Rhodes Scholar with a Ph.D. in Political Science.

You find my post funny, or that I refer you to someone with a Ph. D.? I assume both, and thanks for proving you are one of the anti intellectuals (it was obvious by your nom de plume).

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.

Bullshit.

Wow, you are quite the buffoon.

Bullshit.

Did she make you cry?

LMAO, you're trying SOOOO hard!

Who’s gonna replace Sara Sanders?

A “stone cold killer” and Melania’s Director of Communications seems to be leading the field. You can bet the president will listen in FLOTUS wants her to have the job.

Who is she? Check out Who Is Stephanie Grisham? She Might Be Sarah Sanders' Replacement

But she’s been with the Trumps for a long time. Grisham started as a press aide for Trump’s presidential campaign in 2015, making her one of the few original campaign staffers still in the White House. When Trump was elected, Grisham joined the press office as a deputy to then-press secretary Sean Spicer.

In March 2017, Melania brought her over to the East Wing, where she served as communications director. Eventually Grisham was promoted into her current role.

Prior to joining Trump’s presidential campaign, Grisham had worked on Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign and before that had run her own small public relations firm.

Grisham has demonstrated her loyalty to the family and has spent increasingly more time in recent months at Trump events—even when Melania is not in attendance. An unnamed White House official told CNN that Melania would support Grisham’s departure, and that Grisham would not leave without the first lady’s consent.

More @ ‘STONE-COLD KILLER’: Name Of Potential Sarah Sanders Replacement Emerges

A “stone cold killer” and Melania’s Director of Communications seems to be leading the field. You can bet the president will listen in FLOTUS wants her to have the job.

Who is she? Check out Who Is Stephanie Grisham? She Might Be Sarah Sanders' Replacement

But she’s been with the Trumps for a long time. Grisham started as a press aide for Trump’s presidential campaign in 2015, making her one of the few original campaign staffers still in the White House. When Trump was elected, Grisham joined the press office as a deputy to then-press secretary Sean Spicer.

In March 2017, Melania brought her over to the East Wing, where she served as communications director. Eventually Grisham was promoted into her current role.

Prior to joining Trump’s presidential campaign, Grisham had worked on Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign and before that had run her own small public relations firm.

Grisham has demonstrated her loyalty to the family and has spent increasingly more time in recent months at Trump events—even when Melania is not in attendance. An unnamed White House official told CNN that Melania would support Grisham’s departure, and that Grisham would not leave without the first lady’s consent.

Sara's gift was recognizing fake news and effectively pushing back on the Trump Derangement Syndrome afflicted Libtard assholes, making them look like fools. Grisham is reported to have that same ability.

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.

“Lying fake Christian?” If she is, then you people should be a big fan of hers after electing Obama for two consecutive terms.

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.

“Lying fake Christian?” If she is, then you people should be a big fan of hers after electing Obama for two consecutive terms.

Rather have Obama then Trump and please don't compare Sanders to Obama

I didn’t compare Sanders to Obama. She was put into the category of “fake Christian” and he is the first person I think of when I hear that term; though, John Kerry, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are close seconds. Christians give of themselves; not other people’s money and wealth.

Sara's gift was recognizing fake news and effectively pushing back on the Trump Derangement Syndrome afflicted Libtard assholes, making them look like fools. Grisham is reported to have that same ability.

Idiot-gram ^^^, echoes of propaganda. The only fake news comes from the mouth of trump and his sycophants

She kicked leftist activists posing as journalists asses
Hmm, no, she embarrassed herself and her job. The only responses she was able to muster were lies and insults. Maybe, in your toddlerish brain, that's "kicking ass". In the adult world, we shake our heads at freaks like her and know her lies and insults result from being on the wrong side of ethics, facts, and morality.

Gee, wherever can we find a bootlicking liar with zero self respect or integrity to stand up 4 times a year and try to cover for the mentally ill president?

Maybe, dept of corrections work release? Maybe OJ? Maybe Ivanka?

Forum List

Back