Pompeo Say's It's Iran

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
We have several assets in the area and employed them quickly enough to be able to pin these assaults on Iran. One ship was torpedoed, the other targeted with a magnetic mine attached to it's hull. Iran started lying immediately denying involvement and then claiming they had rescued the sailors off both ships. Something has to be done fast or market forces will have us paying $5 a gallon for gas.

AD-LOCATOR-Tanker-Fire-V3.jpg

US says Iran 'highly likely' behind 'torpedo' attack on oil tanker in Gulf

Iran believes it can bring about The End Times by causing havoc in the area, just like ISIS believed, but unfortunately for them, The End Times means The End of Iran eventually. Their Hidden Imam, who is to come in The End Times is actually The Anti-Christ, and he will bring The False Prophet with him, and all of Islam will worship them and condemn their souls to eternal Hell.

But besides that little bit of prophecy, not sure if this is that time or that place. We still can't let them do whatever they want, if they are attacking tankers etc.

Now that Obama has ensured they could get Nukes, we have to make sure Iran never can use them.

• Banned
Ironic Jap PM Abe was in Tehran while the mullah's goons were blowing up a Jap oil tanker....kinda like Jap diplomats in Washington the Sunday morning they hit Pearl Harbor.

gettyimages-1149650661-49029da50def41b2f02d06f391dd7d0f6e1611cd.jpg

Iran believes it can bring about The End Times by causing havoc in the area, just like ISIS believed, but unfortunately for them, The End Times means The End of Iran eventually. Their Hidden Imam, who is to come in The End Times is actually The Anti-Christ, and he will bring The False Prophet with him, and all of Islam will worship them and condemn their souls to eternal Hell.

But besides that little bit of prophecy, not sure if this is that time or that place. We can't let them do whatever they want, if they are attacking tankers etc.
You are very thick. You don't know the difference between Sunnis and Shiites, or Communists and Nazis.

False flag !

Why would Iran do this ? Everyone has an interest in framing Iran.

• Banned
False flag !

Why would Iran do this ? Everyone has an interest in framing Iran.

Bullshit....they did it and they'll do it again and again until they can take a shot at one of our carriers..that's their dream....to kill more Americans than we lost on 9/11 with one missile.

Something doesn't add up. We'll see how it goes.

Jap? What an asshole.

Does that make the Shiites Wahhabis? Especially considering the Saudis are ruled by the same sect that was leading ISIS.

Hey dipshit...this has nothing to do with ISIS....Trump annihilated them....Iran is next.

Does that make the Shiites Wahhabis? Especially considering the Saudis are ruled by the same sect that was leading ISIS.

Hey dipshit...this has nothing to do with ISIS....Trump annihilated them....Iran is next.
Wow, unable to follow a thread. I was referring to a post comparing ISIS to Iran.

But besides that little bit of prophecy, not sure if this is that time or that place. We can't let them do whatever they want, if they are attacking tankers etc.
You are very thick. You don't know the difference between Sunnis and Shiites, or Communists and Nazis.
I know the difference between Evil and Good.

Islam believes in World Domination. Iran believes that too. Iran is mentioned as one of the End Time Armies that come down with Russia to try to destroy Israel, and all of these armies are wiped out on the mountains of Israel.

Here are the countries that get involved:

b1787823b7ba369cd29ade6217c48a0c.jpg

The below article is pretty good and gives a good explanation of what happens during that battle.

The Two Wars of Gog Magog – Ezekiel 38 and 39 Explained
Gog-Magog-war-Explained-Who-is-Gog-e1507712009580.jpg

GOG MAGOG – VERSE BY VERSE ANALYSIS

The Gog Magog prophecies are actually a series of 5 messages given to the prophet Ezekiel directly from God. They are arranged as follows:

• EZEKIEL 38:1-13 – THE LORD’S ANGER WITH GOG AND HIS ARMIES FOR THEIR ATTACK ON ISRAEL DURING THE MILLENNIUM.
    • EZEKIEL 38:14-23 – GOD INSTRUCTS EZEKIEL TO DELIVER A PROPHECY TO GOG REGARDING THE MILLENNIAL ATTACK AND THEIR DEFEAT BY THE LORD’S SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION.
    • EZEKIEL 39:1-16 – GOD’S PROPHECY TO GOG REGARDING THE ATTACK ON ISRAEL AT THE START OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION.
    • EZEKIEL 39:17-24 -THE LORD INSTRUCTS ISRAEL TO DELIVER A PROPHECY TO THE FOWLS OF THE AIR AND BEASTS OF THE FIELD REGARDING THEIR CONSUMPTION OF THE DEFEATED ENEMIES OF ISRAEL.
    • EZEKIEL 39:25-29 – GOD’S STATED PURPOSE FOR THE GOG MAGOG WARS.
EZEKIEL 38 – GOG’S ATTACK ON ISRAEL DURING THE MILLENNIAL REIGN OF CHRIST

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

God will send fire from Heaven to destroy the Gog Magog coalition that attacks Israel.

The Gog-Magog initial invasion will be met with a devastating earthquake of the Day of The Lord. Continuing in Ezekiel 38:

“And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man’s sword shall be against his brother. And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.”

Last edited:
Hit the Iran Ministry of Defence.
2 or 3 cruise missiles should send an appropriate message.

Wow, unable to follow a thread. I was referring to a post comparing ISIS to Iran.
Both are Terrorists.

Islamic State was a Terrorist State
Iran is a Terrorist State.

Forum List

Back