Sarah Sanders, Governor, does the right thing for women.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Sarah has stood up for women. And I want you to watch the video and notice how alarmed the males of the Media are acting. They really want women diminished to words like Birther. That is wrong.
What say you?

Sarah has stood up for women. And I want you to watch the video and notice how alarmed the males of the Media are acting. They really want women diminished to words like Birther. That is wrong.
What say you?

Amen

She's just what this country needs in every state. Common sense. She also is preventing foreign entities from gobbling up land in her state. And she makes no apologies for her positions. What a breath of fresh air for a change.
I knew about the Chinese being forced to give up land in Arkansas but figured that is a different topic. She is wonderful.

Cyclops Sanders only cares about doing the right thing for herself - just like her NaziCon daddy. Right now she's trying to deflect attention away from her lectern scandal. Oh, and don't forget her new "woke" policies and all her other scandals.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Scandals
She does not order lecterns. It would have been wonderful had you defended women.

What say you?

Sarah is “right on the money,” as the old saying goes. Time for all normal folks to fight back against the lefty lunacy spreading across the political and social spectrum like a cancer spreads across the body of its victim. Slice wokeness out of its host so that the victim may survive.

Forum List

Back