Roddick needs to stick to tennis

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
He has no business getting involved in politics. And Governor Sanders did the right thing by banning words that needed to be banned. Enough of the criticism from athletes, actors, and musicians.

---Roddick mocks Arkansas governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders for signing executive order banning 'woke, anti-women words' from state government use---

He has no business getting involved in politics. And Governor Sanders did the right thing by banning words that needed to be banned. Enough of the criticism from athletes, actors, and musicians.

---Roddick mocks Arkansas governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders for signing executive order banning 'woke, anti-women words' from state government use---

He has as much right to speak as anyone else. Why didn’t Trump just stick to real estate?

He has as much right to speak as anyone else. Why didn’t Trump just stick to real estate?
Trump was a great president, and we need him to save America again. Everything Roddick said was wrong. Those banned words needed to be banned.

Andy retired over ten years ago and I feel that OP should stop arguing that ex professional tennis players should keep their mouths shut and be denied Free Speech .

We need more Andys because independently wealthy people are less likely to worry about opoposition or ridicule and cannot have their savings easily touched .
So very nicely -- stop being a jack ass , OP .

Since when does a governor have the right to ban words? I thought this was a free country.

Do you support an authoritarian government?

It’s the latest “who has the right to be offended” showdown.

Women feel insulted when someone labels them with what they think is a derogatory term.

Woke/trans supporters feel insulted when people don’t use their language, which includes the seeming derogatory terms.

As we’ve seen, women have been tossed aside and are now attacked by the left for standing in solidarity as women.

If I wanted to use a derogatory term when referring to a group of people at work or on the house floor.. that wouldn’t be tolerated. Nor should leftists do the same to women.

Sanders is just, by the lefts own logic, stopping hate speech, because feelings.

By giving the fascist underbelly of the country permission to act out.
You mean like when he sent the FBI after concerned parents at school board and Pro-life advocates or coordinated to stifle political opposition expressing themselves on social media?

It’s the latest “who has the right to be offended” showdown.

Women feel insulted when someone labels them with what they think is a derogatory term.

Woke/trans supporters feel insulted when people don’t use their language, which includes the seeming derogatory terms.

As we’ve seen, women have been tossed aside and are now attacked by the left for standing in solidarity as women.

If I wanted to use a derogatory term when referring to a group of people at work or on the house floor.. that wouldn’t be tolerated. Nor should leftists do the same to women.

Sanders is just, by the lefts own logic, stopping hate speech, because feelings.
Exactly. Sanders has every right to stop speech she doesn't like.

Andy retired over ten years ago and I feel that OP should stop arguing that ex professional tennis players should keep their mouths shut and be denied Free Speech .

We need more Andys because independently wealthy people are less likely to worry about opoposition or ridicule and cannot have their savings easily touched .
So very nicely -- stop being a jack ass , OP .

Someone needs to educate him on the concept of federalism, it's really no one's business unless they live in Arkansas. Independent States are exactly what the founders envisioned. Why would you commies want top down one size fit all anything? Oh right, that's all you commies ever want, total control.

Since when does a governor have the right to ban words? I thought this was a free country.

Do you support an authoritarian government?

She's requiring State agencies to use factually accurate terms in their documents, not the fantasy terms you commies invented. That is her right as governor. Perhaps you need a lesson on federalism.

Forum List

Back