Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

There will be no ethics investigation.
Of course not, the GOP is terrified of trump.

The estblishment RINO douchebags are terrified of him. They should be.
Ah yes, the idiotic "purity test"...designed solely to protect the delicate fee fees of people like you.
Ever notice how snoflakes love all the douchebag Republicans who don't pass the purity test?
The only snowflake I see whining like a little baby is you, though.

Did your team of legal experts tell you they do apply?
No, it was an ethics law expert who told us all. Pay attention! You are embarrassing yourself!
You mean a partisan Obama administration hack. The only thing he's an "expert" at is spinning the lies of the Democrat party.
Haha...then go ahead, pick apart his argument. Be prepared to look up a lot of words, professor.
It's already been done. All you have is the authority of a bogus expert.

Did your team of legal experts tell you they do apply?
No, it was an ethics law expert who told us all. Pay attention! You are embarrassing yourself!
You mean a partisan Obama administration hack. The only thing he's an "expert" at is spinning the lies of the Democrat party.
Haha...then go ahead, pick apart his argument. Be prepared to look up a lot of words, professor.
It's already been done. All you have is the authority of a bogus expert.
Nah, you have done no such thing. Nor could you, if your life depended on it. You are an attack poodle.

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out
How is this an ‘attack’???

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

3:53 PM - Jun 23, 2018

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been reported here but the latest information on this is that the owner of the Red Hen FOLLOWED Sarah's party to the next restaurant and started an on-site protest there even though Sarah was no longer with her party.

Now THAT'S getting borderline criminal. That could be disorderly conduct, stalking or harassment.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/mike...ily-to-another-restaurant-to-start-a-protest/

You can throw them out of your establishment but you have no right to follow them around when they're trying to eat somewhere.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been reported here but the latest information on this is that the owner of the Red Hen FOLLOWED Sarah's party to the next restaurant and started an on-site protest there even though Sarah was no longer with her party.

Now THAT'S getting borderline criminal. That could be disorderly conduct, stalking or harassment.

You can throw them out of your establishment but you have no right to follow them around when they're trying to eat somewhere.
I hadn't heard this. This is stalking and is a crime. Can you imagine the outcry if the idiots were charged..

I hadn't heard this. This is stalking and is a crime. Can you imagine the outcry if the idiots were charged..
Of.course, it is neither of those things, as she is a public figure.

Wrong Moron..

It matters not if she is a public figure. Inciting others and/or causing one to fear for her safety will land your stupid ass in jail so fast... I would love to see you do this. you would end up some guys bitch..

Threatening women and children... Right down the left wing scumbags play book.

Last edited:

Virginia code 18.2-186.4

Virginia code 18.2-186.4
Go ahead and make your point. Or, save your time and understand that people can go protest like this, if they feel like it, and if the protest is small enough.

Forum List

Back