Sarah Quits Again!

Sarah Palin Reportedly Quits Bus Tour Halfway Through

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.

From Scott Conroy at RCP:
Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.​
Palin's intent to visit Iowa and South Carolina, as well as one stop in New Hampshire, caused some speculation that she was starting to get serious about a run for president in 2012.

The bus tour was launched over Memorial Day weekend, and was particularly scrutinized after one event in Boston where Palin badly flubbed the story behind Paul Revere's ride.

You sick man.

"Imagine our surprise when reading media reports today that the “One Nation Tour” has been cancelled. Why didn’t anyone tell me? Oh, wait, that’s because it hasn’t been cancelled. (Good ol' media... you never cease to amaze!)

As I said myself at the end of the east coast leg of the tour, the summer is long, and I’m looking forward to hitting the open road again. The coming weeks are tight because civic duty calls (like most everyone else, even former governors get called up for jury duty) and I look forward to doing my part just like every other Alaskan.

I wouldn’t think it to be such a slow news day that, what with numerous wars and serious economic woes concerning Americans, a bus is driving news stories today. The next leg of the tour continues when the time comes. In the meantime, no one should jump to conclusions – certainly not the media with their long track record of getting things wrong or just making things up."

- Sarah Palin

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sarah...ise-are-greatly-exaggerated/10150214727228435

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Last edited:

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.

Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.​
Palin's intent to visit Iowa and South Carolina, as well as one stop in New Hampshire, caused some speculation that she was starting to get serious about a run for president in 2012.

The bus tour was launched over Memorial Day weekend, and was particularly scrutinized after one event in Boston where Palin badly flubbed the story behind Paul Revere's ride.

You sick man.

"Imagine our surprise when reading media reports today that the “One Nation Tour” has been cancelled. Why didn’t anyone tell me? Oh, wait, that’s because it hasn’t been cancelled. (Good ol' media... you never cease to amaze!)

As I said myself at the end of the east coast leg of the tour, the summer is long, and I’m looking forward to hitting the open road again. The coming weeks are tight because civic duty calls (like most everyone else, even former governors get called up for jury duty) and I look forward to doing my part just like every other Alaskan.

I wouldn’t think it to be such a slow news day that, what with numerous wars and serious economic woes concerning Americans, a bus is driving news stories today. The next leg of the tour continues when the time comes. In the meantime, no one should jump to conclusions – certainly not the media with their long track record of getting things wrong or just making things up."

- Sarah Palin

*Sigh* Reports of Tour Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated | Facebook

She's classic isn't she?

You sick man.

- Sarah Palin

She's classic isn't she?

She'll beat Obama in at least 54 of the 57 states he claims to have visited during 2008.

If they debate he'll get in a lame joke or two but at the end she'll carve him up so badly using his own record and statements against him that he'll look like something the Crime Scene unit pulled out of Hannibal Lecter's basement

You sick man.

- Sarah Palin

She's classic isn't she?

She'll beat Obama in at least 54 of the 57 states he claims to have visited during 2008.

If they debate he'll get in a lame joke or two but at the end she'll carve him up so badly using his own record and statements against him that he'll look like something the Crime Scene unit pulled out of Hannibal Lecter's basement
Are you insinuating that she'll beat the incumbent in a debate?:lol:

You sick man.

- Sarah Palin

She's classic isn't she?

(Yawn) That criticism is so old. Yes. People, even polititians get tongue-tied every once in a while. Remember Bush. He spoke so many gaffs that people made calendars filled with "Bushisms".

Bushisms - Funny George Bush Quotes Updated Frequently

People really misunderestimated ole Bush.

Last edited:
You sick man.

- Sarah Palin

She's classic isn't she?

Poll: Obama eight point advantage over Palin in ’12 matchup – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Sarah Quits Again!

I realize most of America is looking to the GOP to find a good candidate to win the Presidential Election in 2012 since Obama sucks so bad, but I seriously doubt Palin will be that candidate.

I'm looking to the GOP because I long for it to restore itself to it's values. Our current sitting President doesn't suck. He's exactly what we needed at the time. The GOP can't produce a viable candidate, because they are wrapped around the axle that rush, sarah, glenn and friends created.

Of course Obama sucks. That's not even open for debate. Only extreme Kool-Aid drinkers think otherwise. But you are right that he's exactly what America needs. We needed a President to finally wake up the American people. Obama has done that. Now he can be used as an example in the future so that we never elect anyone like him again. "Remember Obama!"

Last edited:
She's classic isn't she?

(Yawn) That criticism is so old. Yes. People, even polititians get tongue-tied every once in a while. Remember Bush. He spoke so many gaffs that people made calendars filled with "Bushisms".

Bushisms - Funny George Bush Quotes Updated Frequently

People really misunderestimated ole Bush.

You're defending Barack "an ATM kicked my economy's ass" Obama?

She's classic isn't she?

Poll: Obama eight point advantage over Palin in ’12 matchup – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Obama is toxic waste to Jews and Moderates. He's a One Termer, Dear.

Looks like you're wrong, Synthia.

Again. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just gotta feel sorry for the Obamabots.. They can't post ANYTHING good about the Obama and his comrade in arms administration because it's been a TOTAL FAILURE, so they have to resort to crap like this post..

my heart bleeds for them, really it does.:lol:

It's rather amusing to see a bunch of busy-bodies make fools of themselves.

She got picked for jury duty.

Somebody, please, I dare you to call me a liar. :lol::lol::lol:

Imagine our surprise when reading media reports today that the “One Nation Tour” has been cancelled. Why didn’t anyone tell me? Oh, wait, that’s because it hasn’t been cancelled. (Good ol' media... you never cease to amaze!)

- Sarah Palin

I love this girl.

Links

Sarah Palin: Bus tour not canceled, just postponed for jury duty - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com
Palin postpones tour for jury duty | The Journal Gazette | Fort Wayne, IN

Forum List

Back