Sarah Palin's Vicious Facebook Attack on Obama dealing with BP's CEO.

Why should Obama reply to a washed up Wasilla Chihuahua on a social networking site?

Shit......you guys give him enough shit when he shows up on television shows, what are you gonna do when you catch him Facebooking?

Listen, if that stupid bitch really had any clue, she'd be down there in the Gulf helping to square BP away, but apparently not.........

She's decided to facebook to Obama that he should call her. WTF, is she getting all Jungle Fever on us, or is it she's still secretly hoping to be President and wants an invite so that she can measure drapes for her reign in 2012?

The first dude should remember........he's a white boy, and Obama's is bigger than his. If the Wasilla Chihuahua goes Jungle Fever, Todd's gonna have to strap a board across his ass.

Why should Obama reply to a washed up Wasilla Chihuahua on a social networking site?

Shit......you guys give him enough shit when he shows up on television shows, what are you gonna do when you catch him Facebooking?

He has before.

Obama: Palin's Death-Panel Claims are "Phony"

BAM!!!!!

Poor lil' BikerSailah was thrashed yet again.

The old man just keeps comin' back for more....:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Shit Nada..........opinions from cowardly pussies such as yourself are worth exactly shit and nada to me.

I served my country to give you the right of free speech asshole. You're welcome.

If your opinion mattered.........I'd be crushed.

But since it doesn't, I'm not.

Listen, if that stupid bitch really had any clue, she'd be down there in the Gulf helping to square BP away, but apparently not.........

She's decided to facebook to Obama that he should call her. WTF, is she getting all Jungle Fever on us, or is it she's still secretly hoping to be President and wants an invite so that she can measure drapes for her reign in 2012?

The first dude should remember........he's a white boy, and Obama's is bigger than his. If the Wasilla Chihuahua goes Jungle Fever, Todd's gonna have to strap a board across his ass.

You appear to have a fixation for Black Cock.

Cue the music boys...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw&feature=fvst]YouTube - In the Navy[/ame]

I'm not the one that got on facebook and asked for Obama to call me.

Jealous!

ABikerSailor demands we cue the music boys - he wants to dance!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2QTSf9TIo]YouTube - GAY DANCE[/ame]

It's very amusing to see the Obamaphiles continue to defend his credentials as being more significant than Palin's. She was the VEEP candidate, not his opponent.

It's even more funny to see people get their panties in a wad instead of laughing about how stupid it all is.
I would have went with commiserable, piteous, pitiable, woeful,.........

His reasoning: “Because my experience is, when you talk to a guy like a BP CEO, he’s gonna say all the right things to me. I’m not interested in words. I’m interested in actions.”

"Because my experience is, when you listen to President Obama, he's gonna say all the right things to the American pubic. I'm not interested in words. I'm interested in actions."

His reasoning: “Because my experience is, when you talk to a guy like a BP CEO, he’s gonna say all the right things to me. I’m not interested in words. I’m interested in actions.”

"Because my experience is, when you listen to President Obama, he's gonna say all the right things to the American pubic. I'm not interested in words. I'm interested in actions."

Have you listened to ANYTHING that Hayward asshole has said on the news? How about the FACT that when this was estimated by BP as to how much was spewing into the Gulf, they stated 5 thousand to 12 thousand barrels/day, worst case scenario, maybe 19 thousand.

Tomorrow..........they're projected to draw out 21 thousand barrels.

Wanna tell me what the BP CEO is gonna do? I'll tell you, he's gonna say whatever he thinks is gonna save his ass, and then he's going to go about his merry way doing whatever he wants, not what he's told to.

Interestingly enough, today it comes out that the Deepwater Horizon permits for drilling included such interesting animals such as walrus' and otters.

None of those animals live in the Gulf.

When writing up the risk assessment? They stated that the impacts to the wetlands and shoreline were "negligible because the oil rig is 48 miles offshore. Impact would be minimal."

Wanna explain that "minimal" to the people in LA? MS? AL? FL?

How about to the dead birds all over the shoreline? How about the dead things washing up on shore?

Is this "minimal"?

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back