Sarah Palin's Vicious Facebook Attack on Obama dealing with BP's CEO.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
And I might add she attacks the media as they should be. Obama hasn't even spoke to BP Exec Tony Hayward and that is not showing executive experience. Palin understands that and as a former executor dealing with CEOs she knows how to handle business. Obama's rants are being considered childish and immature and he is looking like a deer in headlights. This BP situation has made him inept and clueless. Please take the time to read and understand this. I can't wait for the Administration to respond to this.

Sarah Palin: Less Talkin?, More Kickin? | Facebook

50 days in, and we’ve just learned another shocking revelation concerning the Obama administration’s response to the Gulf oil spill. In an interview aired this morning, President Obama admitted that he hasn’t met with or spoken directly to BP’s CEO Tony Hayward. His reasoning: “Because my experience is, when you talk to a guy like a BP CEO, he’s gonna say all the right things to me. I’m not interested in words. I’m interested in actions.”

Edited for copy right, you just need to post one paragraph please.
More in link above:

Last edited:
Palin didn't have a problem with BP when her husband was collecting a paycheck from them.

It is just frighteningly obvious Obama is in way over his head as president. He's uncomfortable in it, and he has absolutely no leadership skills. Seriously. Aside from my political disagreements with him, he is just not a leader. He was never in advanced sports. He was never in the military. He never led a private company. He's not a leader and never has been. Leadership is not learned in a classroom. The Marine Corp and any number of college football coaches can tell you that. Leadership is learned, through adversity, failure, success, etc, while being in charge of other men in stressful situations.

In an effort to get Obama's attention BP CEO Tony Hawyard announced today that he was beginning a primary challenge against Obama's Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel.

Obama responded by offering Mr. Hawyard the Ambassadorship to Slovenia, a set of steak knives and a 4 hour meeting tonight.

$palin odc.jpg

$drill sarah.jpg

If it's not on Facebook, it didn't happen.

Rule of thumb from the followers.....................

Wait!

Let me get this in here before the crybabies get here:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You meanies, no fair picking on MY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm off to go make fun of our president.

Wait!

Now, I'm off to go make fun of our president.

Oh, oh, can I come along for that? Maybe he'll threaten to "Kick my ass"!!

What a joke. Can you picture Obama actually trying to fight someone? What a clown.

I think sara is a nutcase

BUT

Is she wrong in her assessments or observations here? I don't think so.

I think sara is a nutcase

BUT

Is she wrong in her assessments or observations here? I don't think so.
The woman is not a nutcase. She is very smart and this article proves it. She has delt with industry execs and Obama just doesn't have the experience to do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back