Barack Obama talked directly with Mark Zuckenberg about facebook concerns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former president Barack Obama spoke directly with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg during the latter’s drafting of a 5,700-word manifesto outlining the company’s future goals. Obama was one of the instigators of the “fake news” panic that has put Facebook in the establishment’s CROSSHAIRS following the election of Donald Trump. Obama has repeatedly addressed the issue and even discussed it privately with European leaders prior to leaving office.

Barack Obama Talked Directly with Mark Zuckerberg About Facebook Concerns
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh two elite ass kissers sucking it up. Mark Z the very geek ass bastard who thinks all his users are dumb M F--ers sucking it up to one of the biggest traitors of our time. Now what could they possibly be dreaming up to suck the population into even further into the rabbit hole.

Yeah, it was reported back then. They are in cahoots to bring you what they want you to see.

• Banned
Yeah, it was reported back then. They are in cahoots to bring you what they want you to see.

Exactly , but hey it's all a conspiracy they'd never do such things LOL.

I like you. But, info wars has been well known for many of their conspiracy theories over the years, such as 9/11 and the Apollo moon landing. And they do harm to families by belittling the real truth of tragedies, where their loved ones have suffered.
And when they do it to profit from it, I find it totally unconscionable.
They preach only doom and gloom. Have they recently gotten better on reporting a number of factual events. Yes. And I hope they do more and more, but I don't think I will ever fully trust them. Due to their outrageous conspiracies over the years you have to understand everyone's skepticism with anything they print. I always check multiple sources before accepting anything they claim. I hope you can understand this.
But don't let the naysayers on everything, when they are right, madden you so that you bring the word conspiracy back into it, such as here. People have a reason to be skeptical.

Exactly , but hey it's all a conspiracy they'd never do such things LOL.

Forum List

Back