Sarah Palins Trip to Iowa Points To 2012 Presidential Run.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is truly great news to hear as we are about to witness history. Sarah Palin is ready and right for this country. She embodies true patriotism and she is a natural born citizen who loves her country more than Obama. She will lead the military and they will be proud to serve her as their commander in chief. She will open up federal lands to domestic drilling and put revenue in peoples pockets. She will lead and be a great president due to her experience being a executive office holder. Her record proves she is a leader.

Sarah Palin's Iowa trip points to 2012 presidential run | World news | The Guardian

There are boxes that US presidential hopefuls have to tick early. They have to start building a campaign team, albeit discreetly. They have to set up a fundraising machine. And
they have to visit Iowa, the small but politically crucial state that traditionally kicks off a White House run.

Sarah Palin has ticked the first two and on Friday will tick the third when she is the main speaker at a $100-a-seat Republican dinner in Des Moines, Iowa. The party's sole superstar has not yet said whether she will seek the nomination to take on Barack Obama in 2012. But all the indications point to a run, and Friday's visit is the biggest sign yet.

Democrats may detest her, and so does the Republican establishment, for her perceived lack of sophistication and polarising effect on the electorate. But neither will make the choice in the Iowa caucus. The party activists will, and they are shifting behind her. Long before the contest has formally begun, Palin is fast on the way to becoming unstoppable.

Marilea David, a lifelong Republican, is typical of the fan base, seeing in Palin an alternative to the old-boy network. "I think she is great. She is the only person I am excited about just now," David said over coffee in west Des Moines.

"She is fiscally conservative. She married her husband for love, not money. She does not have perfect kids, which is big for me. She has been totally vetted by the liberal media and they did not come up with anything other than she is a 'hick'."

David, 52, who runs her own home tutoring business, will not be attending Friday's dinner. "I am a broke Republican. But if she runs, I will give her my time. I would love to campaign for her."

merged with existing thread on the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you guys insist on placing our hopes in a Candidate who lost once already, and quit the Job she had that would qualify her to be President?

I mean we really can not come up with anyone less tainted by so much negative press already?

God help us.

• Banned
wonderful......ANOTHER bottom of the barrel candidate ......just what this Country needs.....how exciting.......

Long before the contest has formally begun, Palin is fast on the way to becoming unstoppable. There’s two years to go but Obama has been a dismal failure so far and is openly a joke now among a big majority of non-black Americans. He has lost the independent vote at this point. Hillary may run against Obama which will bleed cash from the Dems and divide the party. Blacks will sit on their hands and Dems will be in trouble with 10% of the country and 20% of their vote sitting out the election if Obama loses, because blacks will be incredibly dispirited and angry.

wonderful......ANOTHER bottom of the barrel candidate ......just what this Country needs.....how exciting.......

Long before the contest has formally begun, Palin is fast on the way to becoming unstoppable. There’s two years to go but Obama has been a dismal failure so far and is openly a joke now among a big majority of non-black Americans. He has lost the independent vote at this point. Hillary may run against Obama which will bleed cash from the Dems and divide the party. Blacks will sit on their hands and Dems will be in trouble with 10% of the country and 20% of their vote sitting out the election if Obama loses, because blacks will be incredibly dispirited and angry.

Sorry USAR...she's not the right candidate for what must be done.....

I hope you are DEAD wrong about her running for POTUS...because if she does, then all of the good that I see in her will be dashed to bits...

of course, she'll have to make it through the primaries, and I don't even think she can pull that off...

Hillary was considered unstoppable right up until she was stopped.
Palin is not electable. I've been a Reagan Republican for 30 years and I wouldn't vote for her. We need more than a pretty face and nice platitudes. We've had that in Obama and it didnt work.

This is truly great news to hear as we are about to witness history. Sarah Palin is ready and right for this country.

SO HOW MUCH DID SHE SPEND ON THAT VACATION WHILE MILLIONS ARE STARVING TO DEATH AND GOING HOMELESS? HMMM???

(And now we know the rest of the story,,,,,):lol:

This is truly great news to hear as we are about to witness history. Sarah Palin is ready and right for this country.

SO HOW MUCH DID SHE SPEND ON THAT VACATION WHILE MILLIONS ARE STARVING TO DEATH AND GOING HOMELESS? HMMM???

How about you ask Michelle Obama the same question...

I don't think she could be worse than Obama. Plus, Hillary has to step down as Sec. of State if she want's to run in 2012. That makes her a quitter and we know what Liberals think of quitters.

Yes, we need to run a Republican candidate that will be loved, admired and respected by the LMSM like McCain or Olympia Snowe, Sue Collins or Jim Jeffords.

It's our only hope of getting nice articles about our candidates because I don't like having someone like Palin run, she has opinions that are not well liked by the LMSM and I cannot bear to hear the LMSM and Liberals talk ill of her.

I'm the kind of Republican that desperately need to be liked by Liberals and needs to have a candidate that will be liked by Liberals.

Palin, she can see Alaska from her house, right?

The stark reality is that Palin has been through the most exhaustive vetting process in the history of politics and all the Left has is ridicule. That's it. They could not find a any scandal, any shady dealings. So Sarah's good to go.

She may not be perfect and she may not have a penis, but she has a bigger set of balls than any other candidate on either side and if she runs she has my full support.

well the Republicans lately have picked some pathetic people to run.....i guess she will keep their streak going....

what does that have to do with anything?....did you say the same thing when the president went on vacation?.....i bet his cost more....

Forum List

Back