Sarah Palins Trip to Iowa Points To 2012 Presidential Run.

Why do you guys insist on placing our hopes in a Candidate who lost once already, and quit the Job she had that would qualify her to be President?

I mean we really can not come up with anyone less tainted by so much negative press already?

God help us.

If you're concerned about negative press, just forget it -- scratch it off as a reason to be against Palin, ANY Conservative candidate is in for a Soviet style barrage of negative press

There's negative press and negative press. A lot of Palin's was undeserved. A little of it is deserved. She just doesn't have the track record I want to see. We've had enough OTJ training in the White House and it stinks. She would be an Obama of the right. While that's an improvement (Ronald McDonald would be an improvement), we can do better.

wonderful......ANOTHER bottom of the barrel candidate ......just what this Country needs.....how exciting.......
In a Capitali$tic-$ociety, the sales-and-marketing folks can sell the least-educated, damned-near ANYTHING!!!!!

petRock.jpg
n845323598_771.jpg

:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMKkQx_dTC4]YouTube - George W Bush - "Fool me Once..."[/ame]​

Last edited:
wonderful......ANOTHER bottom of the barrel candidate ......just what this Country needs.....how exciting.......

Long before the contest has formally begun, Palin is fast on the way to becoming unstoppable. There’s two years to go but Obama has been a dismal failure so far and is openly a joke now among a big majority of non-black Americans.
Your bigotry is showing.

(Big surprise. :rolleyes: )

Long before the contest has formally begun, Palin is fast on the way to becoming unstoppable. There’s two years to go but Obama has been a dismal failure so far and is openly a joke now among a big majority of non-black Americans. He has lost the independent vote at this point. Hillary may run against Obama which will bleed cash from the Dems and divide the party. Blacks will sit on their hands and Dems will be in trouble with 10% of the country and 20% of their vote sitting out the election if Obama loses, because blacks will be incredibly dispirited and angry.

Hillary was considered unstoppable right up until she was stopped.
Palin is not electable. I've been a Reagan Republican for 30 years and I wouldn't vote for her. We need more than a pretty face and nice platitudes.
......And, you still consider yourself a Reagan Republican??!!!!
323.png

"As an antigovernment crusader and as a warmonger, Reagan turned out to be all bark and no bite."

reaganDOH.gif

Sarah Palins Trip to Iowa Points To 2012 Presidential Run.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is truly great news to hear as we are about to witness history. Sarah Palin is ready and right for this country. She embodies true patriotism and she is a natural born citizen who loves her country more than Obama. She will lead the military and they will be proud to serve her as their commander in chief. She will open up federal lands to domestic drilling and put revenue in peoples pockets. She will lead and be a great president due to her experience being a executive office holder. Her record proves she is a leader.

:eusa_pray:

This is truly great news to hear as we are about to witness history. Sarah Palin is ready and right for this country.

SO HOW MUCH DID SHE SPEND ON THAT VACATION WHILE MILLIONS ARE STARVING TO DEATH AND GOING HOMELESS? HMMM???

(And now we know the rest of the story,,,,,):lol:
Actually.....the rest o' the story is more-than-revealing..... :eusa_shhh:

(They don't call 'er "Crazy" Sarah for nothin'!!)

moran.jpg

palin_codpiece.jpg

Yes, we need to run a Republican candidate that will be loved, admired and respected by the LMSM like McCain or Olympia Snowe, Sue Collins or Jim Jeffords.

It's our only hope of getting nice articles about our candidates because I don't like having someone like Palin run, she has opinions that are not well liked by the LMSM and I cannot bear to hear the LMSM and Liberals talk ill of her.
.....Especially the ones who know her, best, right??

:rolleyes:

It's our only hope of getting nice articles about our candidates because I don't like having someone like Palin run, she has opinions that are not well liked by the LMSM and I cannot bear to hear the LMSM and Liberals talk ill of her.

Oh poor, Sarah.

She could have taken any route as a politician. She choose to go the route of division politics and, on top of it, to come off as completely ignorant. The mainstream media didn't tube Palin. Palin tubed Palin.

I still find it hilarious that you guys think that, despite the fact that Sarah wasn't tough enough for Anchorage, she's plenty tough enough for Washington.

She has no intestinal fortitude. People who lack intestinal fortitude make shitty leaders.

Deal with it.

Oh poor, Sarah.

She could have taken any route as a politician. She choose to go the route of division politics and, on top of it, to come off as completely ignorant. The mainstream media didn't tube Palin. Palin tubed Palin.

I still find it hilarious that you guys think that, despite the fact that Sarah wasn't tough enough for Anchorage, she's plenty tough enough for Washington.

She has no intestinal fortitude. People who lack intestinal fortitude make shitty leaders.

Deal with it.

Hell.....the route she took......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdFIDygFwM]YouTube - SARAH PALIN SWIMSUIT COMPETITION!! Miss Alaska Pageant 1984 ...[/ame]

......should have lead (directly) to pole-dancing.....a career (for-which) she DID qualify!!!

Palin will win in the largest landslide in US history.

That said, whoever the right runs will win in the largest landslide in US history.

But Sara Palin is going to be our next President.

10K and I will give you 2 to1 odds.
In?

Absolutely.

If she runs, she wins, and you owe me 20K.

If she doesn't run, and the right wins, you owe me 20K.

You'll disappear by then, but I'll take the bet.

WTF, you said PALIN would win.
You are now running from that like a monkey on fire.
Your milk is weak.

Oh poor, Sarah.

Deal with it.

You're completely tone deaf when it comes to sarcasm

Oh poor, Sarah.

Deal with it.

You're completely tone deaf when it comes to sarcasm

It doesn't translate well in the written format, hence the invention of the "/sarcasm" icon.

This sets the stage for her keynote speech tonight, at the Iowa Republican Party’s Reagan Dinner at Hy-Vee Hall in Des Moines, Iowa tonight that will be shown live across the nation and to our troops overseas. More than 50 media (Thats 50) outlets will be there to hear a important announcement tonight as she will give one of the most important speeches she has ever given. It's about 45 minutes long and Iowa is crucial in politics when going for the presidency which I believe she will. She has the clear common sense values that Obama lacks and she has a great record as governor of Alaska. I hope everyone listens and comments on her speech tonight. This is history in the making because this speech will be crucial to the November elections as Americans will take back their country that Obama has destroyed along with his Czar cronies.

PalinTV Blog Archive Governor Palin: I’ll give it a shot, if…

sarah-in-the-snow.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back