God of politics speaks about liberation of nation and humanity:

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I AM THE LEADER OF THE WORLD
My name is aBRUTIS. There shall be no leaders before me. CHRISTIANS, who believe in return of Jesus Christ, but do not believe in ME - are all a FRAUD, political CRITICS, who criticize each other and the government, but fail to provide the SOLUTION, are all CRIMINALS. You may ask LEGITIMATE questions: "why have you never held a public OFFICE?, why were you never ELECTED?, why have I not HEARD about you?"

Humanity, WORLD WIDE, is divided into two distinct species: ONE species seeks to create, build, innovate, while the OTHER species seeks positions of power, they PROFIT from misery of others - the political industry, which controls the media. Ordinary people are NOT usually interested to control the media or to be involved in politics - they have LONG been DISCOURAGED, since they WELL understand that those who control the MONEY supply, control the POWER. And when once in a while, for the love of humanity they TRY to establish a media network, they QUICKLY REALIZE, that it takes a LOT of MONEY, and that to get that money you have to appeal to money masters and become a HYPOCRITE.

By controlling mass media the political industry makes themselves appear much more popular than they really are: When they criticize their president for example, and claim that his approval rating is only 37%, if you conduct your own poll, you will find out that his approval rating is closer to 10%. They ELECT their own politicians, a good example is recent elections in UKRAINE where a billionaire was put up against a jail bird Julia Timoshenko and a billionaire won. - those who do not believe in their new savior, are called SEPARATISTS and pro RUSSIANS. And when the people decided to hold their own elections in the east, with over 90% voter turnout, the political industry all over the world, were quick to claim that those elections were ILLEGITIMATE.

When political critics, presidential hopefuls, governors and senators brag about things such as how they balanced the budget in their state, how they created jobs, as an example of why THEY should be the next president, - THE ONLY REASON these governors were able to DO this, was because they did a good job sucking up to MONEY masters and got GRANTS from them. When a politician is placed on the mass media, even if no one knew about him before, he INSTANTLY becomes KNOWN and a celebrity. They will NEVER allow me on the mass media unless I change my ways, which I never will, - they can only IGNORE me, and then, when the people will discover me, at first turn me into a nut case and then into a DANGEROUS MONSTER.

I did NOT enter the world of politics by proclaiming myself to be a leader...POLITICS entered MY life at the age of 6 in soviet union. and politics continued disturbing my life through out the years in America. then I entered politics by trying to organize different independent political groups who were speaking out against the establishment. Only THEN, after I realized that none of them are actually interested in uniting, but are more like rock bands trying to make it in the music business and blaming people of being stupid for not joining them, then, I came to conclusion that a LEADER is needed. and having my history behind me as a driving force, (see my biography) it was not hard realize that a person like ME is exactly what is needed as a leader. and if I am wrong, if there is someone more fitting for the task, please come forward.

UNTIL THEN - share this leaflet, print it, post it around your neighborhood, and remember - your nation is GONE, there is now a new world leader, his name is aBRUTIS, he seeks power not through violent means, not through fraudulent elections, but only through YOUR UNDERSTANDING. New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order

My best friend's cousin-in-law's uncle's stepsister's aunt's son's brother was leader of the free world once.

He didn't like it, and ended up quitting so he could take a job being a roadie for the Atlanta Rhythm Section.

My best friend's cousin-in-law's uncle's stepsister's aunt's son's brother was leader of the free world once.

He didn't like it, and ended up quitting so he could take a job being a roadie for the Atlanta Rhythm Section.
It was probably you, you just don't realize it.

It was probably you, you just don't realize it.

Nope. Wasn't me.

Couldn't have been.

I was a roadie for Blondie at the time, myself.

Forum List

Back