Sarah Palin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkdiggler

Rookie
Nov 19, 2010
Who is this idiot to question the President about anything given that she abandoned her own job as Governor of Alaska? How can anyone give serious thought about voting for this pig seeing that she has no clue about anything that goes on in her own family (daughters pregnancy and homophobic rants) much less the world. I for one am tired of hearing her annoying voice and I just wish she would go away.

Who is this idiot to question the President about anything given that she abandoned her own job as Governor of Alaska? How can anyone give serious thought about voting for this pig seeing that she has no clue about anything that goes on in her own family (daughters pregnancy and homophobic rants) much less the world. I for one am tired of hearing her annoying voice and I just wish she would go away.
If Palin is a idiot then how is she successful?

Steve-O and Bam Margera are successful too.

Dumb shit.

obssecion.jpg

An American. Just like everyone else in this country. We can criticize the President whenever we feel the need to.

If you don't like it, tough. Not our fault you can't handle criticism.

I ask myself that same question but these days it doesnt take much to become successful just ask her daughter, Bristol...

Cant use that arguement.... look at Al Franken :confused:

That dude probably cant tie his own shoes

As long as the left hates her so much that they start 10 "I hate Palin" threads a day... I love her!

She has waterfront property in their heads! :lol:

Carnival sideshows were also once a very popular (and profitable) form of entertainment.

Yeah, I'm sure starting yet another anti-Palin thread is a sure fire way of making her go away.

Other than that just knowing you've got your shorts firmly wedged in your crack over her makes it another great day in America.

Probably the same idiot that questioned Bush because you didn't agree with anyone that has a functioning brain?

Who are YOU calling anyone a pig and what does her daughter have to do with HER qualifications?

I wish she'd go away too. I wish fuckwits like you would go away just as much.

Probably the same idiot that questioned Bush because you didn't agree with anyone that has a functioning brain?

Who are YOU calling anyone a pig and what does her daughter have to do with HER qualifications?

I wish she'd go away too. I wish fuckwits like you would go away just as much.
I want to be clear on something.
Are you saying people who questioned Bush are idiot, and that people who agree with Bush have functioning brains?

Repost another thread I move and you're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back