Sarah Palin Ties Planned Parenthood To Kermit Gosnell Case

Why is it you anti-choice zealots never show any concern for the mental/physical/financial health and well-being of the pregnant woman and/or how she became pregnant?

ahoy Lakhota,

i think anti-choice folks believe that the fetus is a person, like, an actual person - no different from yerself or me.

the mental health 'o the lass be irrelevant to them, fer her duty be to bear an infant.

the physical health be irrelevant fer the same reasons.

the financial health be irrelevant because anti-choice folks are, at the same time, doin' thar best to keelhaul financial aid that goes to lasses in need. 'tis a neat trick, they wish to force lasses (at gunpoint if necessary) to bear children and then they wash thar hands 'o the whole endeavor.

*paces the decks and chews on a piece 'o hardtack*

think 'o it, matey...the Affordable Care Act doles out prenatal care to women in need, aye? what could be more "pro-life" than that? have ye heard a single anti-choice swabby beat to quarters to voice thar support fer the POTUS on this measure?

well met, Lakhota.

*salutes*

- MeadHallPirate

Last edited:
Why is it you anti-choice zealots never show any concern for the mental/physical/financial health and well-being of the pregnant woman and/or how she became pregnant?

ahoy Lakhota,

i think anti-choice folks believe that the fetus is a person, like, an actual person - no different from yerself or me.

the mental health 'o the lass be irrelevant to them, fer her duty be to bear an infant.

the physical health be irrelevant fer the same reasons.

the financial health be irrelevant because anti-choice folks are, at the same time, doin' thar best to keelhaul financial aid that goes to lasses in need. 'tis a neat trick, they wish to force lasses (at gunpoint if necessary) to bear children and then they wash thar hands 'o the whole endeavor.

*paces the decks and chews on a piece 'o hardtack*

think 'o it, matey...the Affordable Care Act doles out prenatal care to women in need, aye? what could be more "pro-life" than that? have ye heard a single anti-choice swabby beat to quarters to voice thar support fer the POTUS on this measure?

well met, Lakhota.

*salutes*

- MeadHallPirate

What's your favorite letter?

In vitro, no one can hear you scream.

It's an alien infestation is what it is. Kill the in vitros, welcome the illegals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljnv3KGtcyI]Within You Without You- The Beatles - YouTube[/ame]

By Laura Bassett

Hours after President Barack Obama vowed to defend Planned Parenthood at the organization's national conference on Friday, Sarah Palin wrote a lengthy missive on Facebook, tying the family planning organization to Dr. Kermit Gosnell, a provider of illegal abortions who is on trial for murder.

"Considering the role Planned Parenthood has played in looking the other way while the mass murdering abortion doctor Gosnell butchered babies born alive from his horrific infanticide procedures and abused his women patients, it’s perhaps not surprising that this same president sees nothing wrong with allowing his name to be so openly associated with this organization," the former Alaska governor and ex-vice presidential candidate wrote on her Facebook page.​

Planned Parenthood receives federal grants through the Title X family planning program, which it uses to subsidize contraception, cancer screenings, sexually transmitted infection screenings and other health services for low-income women. Planned Parenthood patients pay separately for abortion services, because the Hyde Amendment prohibits using federal funds to pay for abortions.

Planned Parenthood contends that it cannot be compared to Gosnell's clinic because it performs legal, safe abortions in well-regulated facilities. “We have consistently said that this is a horrifying and outrageous case, that Gosnell ran a criminal enterprise, not a health care facility, and that he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law," said Eric Ferrero, vice president of communications for Planned Parenthood.

More: Sarah Palin Ties Planned Parenthood To Kermit Gosnell Case

So, obviously anti-choice zealots are concerned by more than who pays for abortions - even when federal funds aren't used.

Palin should just keep her mouth shut. She knows nothing about anything.

By Laura Bassett

Hours after President Barack Obama vowed to defend Planned Parenthood at the organization's national conference on Friday, Sarah Palin wrote a lengthy missive on Facebook, tying the family planning organization to Dr. Kermit Gosnell, a provider of illegal abortions who is on trial for murder.

"Considering the role Planned Parenthood has played in looking the other way while the mass murdering abortion doctor Gosnell butchered babies born alive from his horrific infanticide procedures and abused his women patients, it’s perhaps not surprising that this same president sees nothing wrong with allowing his name to be so openly associated with this organization," the former Alaska governor and ex-vice presidential candidate wrote on her Facebook page.​

Planned Parenthood receives federal grants through the Title X family planning program, which it uses to subsidize contraception, cancer screenings, sexually transmitted infection screenings and other health services for low-income women. Planned Parenthood patients pay separately for abortion services, because the Hyde Amendment prohibits using federal funds to pay for abortions.

Planned Parenthood contends that it cannot be compared to Gosnell's clinic because it performs legal, safe abortions in well-regulated facilities. “We have consistently said that this is a horrifying and outrageous case, that Gosnell ran a criminal enterprise, not a health care facility, and that he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law," said Eric Ferrero, vice president of communications for Planned Parenthood.

So, obviously anti-choice zealots are concerned by more than who pays for abortions - even when federal funds aren't used.

She's a woman, though is she not? Does she not know how to be a woman? So suddenly she shouldn't be seen as one for criticizing Planned Parenthood? Please explain that reasoning to me Noomi, if you can.

By Laura Bassett

So your problem is with Palin not the people who snipped the heads off living and breathing children?

You never cease to amaze me lib. You really are one evil person.

Planned parenthood has killed more human beings then hitler could dream of doing. The devil heads this organizion.

How many women have been saved? Righties don't care about the women.

Righties care only about fetuses, and they don't care about about babies when they are born, either.

You are now flushed because of this most blanket and unadulterated bullshit statement.

And now my enemy, they were never a fetus in my womb. They were always my babies bitch.

I guess if you want to be like you and lakhota something is crawling in your belly OMG get rid of it.

I thought it the joy of life. Thru some really rough times but I never thought for one minute that life inside me was a parasite.

It was my child.

That divides us. And I am thrilled to be separated from you if you cannot understand this.

5 months gosnell is making the women pay more past this stage to kill them. Rich man.

babyub11_800x600.jpg

By Laura Bassett

yeah sure..she only had five kids...
maybe you should take your own advice

^she had five kids, reached about abstinence, and has a daughter who got knocked up at 17. She can't talk.

By Laura Bassett

Wouldn't you know it Lakhota choses to quote Huffpo a totally lib-Prog organ of disrepute. At least quote something from a reputable news organ. The only thing they got right was to spell Gov. Sarah Palin's name correctly and then attempt to justify their bloody cause of infantcide, no different than the genocide of children found in Nazi camps, Russian Gulags or Chinese re-education camps.

Last edited:
^she had five kids, reached about abstinence, and has a daughter who got knocked up at 17. She can't talk.

so I had a kid at seventeen and I also taught abstinence and birth control to both my sons..

Margaret Sanger was a great champion of female reproductive rights, and Planned Parenthood has outgrown and overcome any racial bias (negative eugenics) in its founding. So, what's your point?

They only like the heritage of eugenics when it comes to immigration laws.

so I had a kid at seventeen and I also taught abstinence and birth control to both my sons..

Yet you failed to remain abstinent yourself.

That was a low blow. Noomi. Pathetic. You sit there condescending to your own kind, how petty and childish. A smoker can smoke, quit and teach the world it's detriment, did he/she fail to stop smoking? So if a woman has children and is able from then on not to, and teaches them the importance of abstinence, did she fail to be abstinent?

That kind of logic is flawed.

Margaret Sanger was a great champion of female reproductive rights, and Planned Parenthood has outgrown and overcome any racial bias (negative eugenics) in its founding. So, what's your point?

They only like the heritage of eugenics when it comes to immigration laws.

And liberals favor it when it comes to the religious. Checkmate. Not to mention they favor it overall.

Forum List

Back