Sarah Palin Speech = Homerun

"I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a "community organizer," except that you have actual responsibilities. I might add that in small towns, we don't quite know what to make of a candidate who lavishes praise on working people when they are listening, and then talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns when those people aren't listening.

"We tend to prefer candidates who don't talk about us one way in Scranton and another way in San Francisco. " :lol: Priceless.

And I love all the affronted lefties who declare that tutoring kids after school and organizing basketball matches is akin to actually managing a budget of millions of dollars.

She did a good job as a speaker, but nothing great. The facts that were written for her were not all true, but then that politics.

My sister who was actually considering Hillary (and she's a conservative) previously, and then after the nominations for pres went through, had almost decided to sit the election out is full bore for the ticket now.

The dems are toast. That's going on across the nation, and actually, across the world.

American Samoa even wants Cheney/Palin!

Palin will be indicted on Oct. 31st for abuse of power.

Say goodbye, Sarah.

Fiddlesticks. It's a ridiculous allegation and the very worst that will come of it is a stern look.

Have you heard the audio tape? It sounds like a mafia shakedown.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UojMnCgqVA]YouTube - KTVA, Local CBS Affiliate, Reports On Palin Trooper-Gate Sca[/ame]

Finally someone explains that hope and change is not all it's cracked up to be... It's just too bad that she had to do the media's job.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

You libs hate that chant don't you!

My favorite line in Palin's speech....

Sarah Palin RNC Convention Speech (VIDEO) (TEXT) LOL...I think this is the first time I have cited the huffingtonpost...Lmao
In politics, there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers.

And then there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers to promote change.
They're the ones whose names appear on laws and landmark reforms, not just on buttons and banners, or on self-designed presidential seals.

Among politicians, there is the idealism of high-flown speechmaking, in which crowds are stirringly summoned to support great things.

And then there is the idealism of those leaders, like John McCain, who actually do great things. They're the ones who are good for more than talk ... the ones we have always been able to count on to serve and defend America. Senator McCain's record of actual achievement and reform helps explain why so many special interests, lobbyists, and comfortable committee chairmen in Congress have fought the prospect of a McCain presidency - from the primary election of 2000 to this very day.

My favorite line in Palin's speech....

Sarah Palin RNC Convention Speech (VIDEO) (TEXT) LOL...I think this is the first time I have cited the huffingtonpost...Lmao
In politics, there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers.

And then there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers to promote change.
They're the ones whose names appear on laws and landmark reforms, not just on buttons and banners, or on self-designed presidential seals.

Among politicians, there is the idealism of high-flown speechmaking, in which crowds are stirringly summoned to support great things.

And then there is the idealism of those leaders, like John McCain, who actually do great things. They're the ones who are good for more than talk ... the ones we have always been able to count on to serve and defend America. Senator McCain's record of actual achievement and reform helps explain why so many special interests, lobbyists, and comfortable committee chairmen in Congress have fought the prospect of a McCain presidency - from the primary election of 2000 to this very day.

Sen. McCain's record of "achievement".......

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. In the 1990's McCain had an affair with a lobbyist that so scared his staff, that they told her to stay away from him. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be indicted on Oct 31st. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Wow talk about cut, cut and paste. :cuckoo:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

yea, you fucking dolt. BECAUSE EACH OF THOSE CLIPS SURE WERE FROM THE SAME FUCKING QUOTES!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

for real, dude... you have GOT to be posting from a fucking nursing home or some other kind of assisted living community.

Forum List

Back