Sarah Palin Speech = Homerun

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Finally someone explains that hope and change is not all it's cracked up to be... It's just too bad that she had to do the media's job.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

You libs hate that chant don't you!

Finally someone explains that hope and change is not all it's cracked up to be... It's just too bad that she had to do the media's job.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

You libs hate that chant don't you!

What I don't like is this is the second thread today you have posted with your opinion, a little ditty at the end, and no link.

Kind of hard to judge the correctness of your opinion without the aforementioned link.

The chant just makes people think you drool on your keyboard. Might want to rethink that one as well.:lol:

She gave a great speech! Can't believe she lied about the bridge to no where, but whatever

Oh, and John McCain fighting for me by killing Vietnmese? Ummm...don't think so

She gave a great speech! Can't believe she lied about the bridge to no where, but whatever

Im sure she wasn't referring to you personally but don't feel totally neglected. I think she cares about you too !

Great. We're going to re-fight the Vietnam War are we? Were you even born? Based on the maturity level you display, I'd say not a chance.

Great. We're going to re-fight the Vietnam War are we? Were you even born? Based on the maturity level you display, I'd say not a chance.

My maturity level??? LOL, whatever Gunny, Mr. All Titles Must Contain All Info of A Post.

I was born and I know history. Vietnam was not a threat to America, ok?

My maturity level??? LOL, whatever Gunny, Mr. All Titles Must Contain All Info of A Post.

I was born and I know history. Vietnam was not a threat to America, ok?

well kind of not a threat.. we were containing comunism at the time.. granted France said stay the hell out...

well kind of not a threat.. we were containing comunism at the time.. granted France said stay the hell out...

Oh no, actully we didn't contain it. And Bombing neutarl Cambodia?? How many died? The destruction was so great it led to Khaar Rouge.

It was all about Presidential politics. No president wanted to lose a country to communism. Just pathetic. Lost it anyway and all those american j=kids dead ansd all those many more Vietnmese

Forum List

Back