What Was The Point Of Lieberwitz's Speech?

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
He left the Dems to promote the Iraq war, but its over, we have been asked to leave. What was the point of having the guy speak who would have caused a convention riot had he been the VP? Would Israel have boycotted the contvention?

He left the Dems to promote the Iraq war, but its over, we have been asked to leave. What was the point of having the guy speak who would have caused a convention riot had he been the VP? Would Israel have boycotted the contvention?

There are a lot to Jews in South Florida.

Wrong genius. Lieberman didn't leave the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party left him and tried to hang him out to dry.

Wrong genius. Lieberman didn't leave the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party left him and tried to hang him out to dry.

Bull crap. He lost in the primary and decided the rules didn't apply to him anymore so he ran independent.

He left, he was kicked out by his own voters.-

Bull crap. He lost in the primary and decided the rules didn't apply to him anymore so he ran independent.

its against the rules to run as an independent?
wow, thats news to me

uh, if he was kicked out by his own voters, how come he's still in the Senate?

nice picture of General Butler, btw.

And elsewhere. Yes, old Joe is being trotted out to pander for the Jewish vote. But what's in it for him?

That would be an interesting thing to know.
I dunno. he always struck me as pretty ethical for a politician. He could have leveraged his status as an independent before now if he wanted something on a personal level.

I dunno. he always struck me as pretty ethical for a politician. He could have leveraged his status as an independent before now if he wanted something on a personal level.
Too busy dreaming of the VP slot for McCain, I imagine. His only hope of relevancy, because I'm pretty sure the Dems will soon have a supermajority in Congress, is some protection and status from a Republican president.

Too busy dreaming of the VP slot for McCain, I imagine. His only hope of relevancy, because I'm pretty sure the Dems will soon have a supermajority in Congress, is some protection and status from a Republican president.

I don't think that he ever considered running for VP w/McCain. I also don't think the Dems will boot him to the curb, even with a super majority.

Forum List

Back