Sarah Palin Say's It's Not To Late To Consider Presidential Run

The show she pitched for her husband finds no buyers. None. She got hit with a 400k ethics violation...now this?

Her facebook pages have her winning the presidency basically.

Please, someone let us konw where we can contribute to her pac! I cant wait. (She really has some crazies on her facebook page. They actually will contribute to her AGAIN. They learned nothing from Pre september.)

Just to clarify, the $400k 'ethics' violation was $386k and it was a return of monies donated, not a fine on her.

Wait, you expect honesty in what exactly it was? My type of women.

There are still some scenarios that she could get the nomination. Remember, for the first couple of months the delegates can only be apportioned according to the percentage of the votes they receive. There are no winner take all. In an crowded field like it is now the winner will only get 25% of the delegates or so. Now if she decided to enter, uncommitted may get a boost, with the uncommitted delegates going her way.

Also the convention could, because of the setup, be an open convention this year and after the first ballot any person nominated could be the nominee. We will just have to wait and see.

I think Iowa will give a surprise winner and it will be a women, not Palin though.

I like your post. This election cycle is different because of rule changes - these early primaries don’t offer a “knock out punch” like past years, they offer actually only 15% of the total delegates needed and are proportional! After April is there 'a winner takes all' and with Newt slowing and starting to slip there is going to be no clear front runner as far as delegate votes are concern, one coming in late to ignite a fire in the base can possibly take it. Palin has that ability to severely fire up the base (both GOP and Tea Party).

Sarah can play.

Frankly it's awesome. I love it. Everyone said it couldn't be done up here.

Let's see. Palin Power and how I could pull it off. I could love it.

I think she has been strategizing and lying low for a reason. She did say back in September that we would see a most unconventional presidential election that no one has ever seen. Today I heard Rush Limbaugh talk of her possibly entering the race and now Drudge Report is reporting it and also, there is a huge reconsider grassroots campaign that is going on for her to get in that the media hasn't reported. Newt is falling inn the polls all of the sudden and Mitt can't get over 23% no matter what. He just can't connect with the voters and not one candidate has excited the base as a true frontrunner. Palin does have a huge following and she does have that appeal to excite and motivate the base. That is a fact. The midterm elections were a attestment for that. At 9pm central tonight, she will appear on Eric Bollings show on Fox Business network to answer 'The Question' possibly. If Palin is to reconsider, the person who is the catalyst to make her do it would be Ron Paul. In a sense, a Paul victory in Iowa and New Hampshire or a Huntsman victory in New Hampshire would effectively start the race over again. Then the first state Governor Palin would be able to participate in would be the Colorado caucuses. The first primary she could participate in would be the Arizona primary.

Newt Gingrich - smackdown on MSNBC for Sarah Palin - YouTube

Palin says not too late to consider presidential run - Yahoo! News

Rush Limbaugh advocates Palin entering the race from today:
Rush Limbaugh - Palin Is Only Five Letters That Would Be Easy To Write In, P.A.L.I.N - YouTube

Has any one-time VP loser ever made so much money off their loss?

I think she has been strategizing and lying low for a reason. She did say back in September that we would see a most unconventional presidential election that no one has ever seen. Today I heard Rush Limbaugh talk of her possibly entering the race and now Drudge Report is reporting it and also, there is a huge reconsider grassroots campaign that is going on for her to get in that the media hasn't reported. Newt is falling inn the polls all of the sudden and Mitt can't get over 23% no matter what. He just can't connect with the voters and not one candidate has excited the base as a true frontrunner. Palin does have a huge following and she does have that appeal to excite and motivate the base. That is a fact. The midterm elections were a attestment for that. At 9pm central tonight, she will appear on Eric Bollings show on Fox Business network to answer 'The Question' possibly. If Palin is to reconsider, the person who is the catalyst to make her do it would be Ron Paul. In a sense, a Paul victory in Iowa and New Hampshire or a Huntsman victory in New Hampshire would effectively start the race over again. Then the first state Governor Palin would be able to participate in would be the Colorado caucuses. The first primary she could participate in would be the Arizona primary.

Rush Limbaugh - Palin Is Only Five Letters That Would Be Easy To Write In, P.A.L.I.N - YouTube

Has any one-time VP loser ever made so much money off their loss?

I honestly don't know.

Palin may be a bigger joke than Cain was. I hope she does run. It would be hilarious.

Could she still throw in as third party?

I know you can here. Oh wouldn't that be most interesting. Actually I'd love it. What a spanner in the works.

Palin may be a bigger joke than Cain was. I hope she does run. It would be hilarious.

His name is John McCain. He is a war hero. Albeit I don't like his left wing attitude these days because he's helping his kid out, BUT at least if you are going to post, know the man's name.

Be decent.

Now to Sarah. Considering you can't fathom the last Republican contenders name in full, I would seriously look in the mirror and ask yourself how hilarious is this? I couldn't remember the man's name........but I'm slagging Sarah as stupid?

His name is John McCain. He is a war hero. Albeit I don't like his left wing attitude these days because he's helping his kid out, BUT at least if you are going to post, know the man's name.

Be decent.

Now to Sarah. Considering you can't fathom the last Republican contenders name in full, I would seriously look in the mirror and ask yourself how hilarious is this? I couldn't remember the man's name........but I'm slagging Sarah as stupid?

I think he was referring to Herman Cain, not John McCain...

:eusa_whistle:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

man the republican circus just keeps rolling

The reason I couldn't support Palin is because she quit her job.

She ran for governor of Alaska. People contributed to her, voted for her, supported her, campaigned for her, on the understanding she'd serve out her full term and do the job they asked her to do.

And she quit to do a reality TV show.

But God, she's looking a lot more attractive at closing time when the other options are Barry and Reversable Mittens.

Forum List

Back