Sarah Palin Say's It's Not To Late To Consider Presidential Run

The reason I couldn't support Palin is because she quit her job.

And she quit to do a reality TV show.

Absolutely not true. She did not quit her job specifically to do a reality TV show. That is a very misleading statement you made Joe.

Iowa has no deadline. Usually caucus members can write whoever they want on a ballot but if it is a raised hands vote then they need to be put on the list of candidates by the party flacks. So Palin could jump in on January first and get that initial burst and get people to come out and take the first stage of the caucus. Not likely but with the lack of enthusiasm for the gang there now it is possible.

New Hampshire: November 21.
In South Carolina: November 1.
Nevada is a caucus.

However no Republican has ever lost the SC primary and won the nomination.

Ike was drafted to run and went in as a write in candidate in the early primaries. He went on to a brokered convention against Robert Taft and won the nomination. It can happen with Palin with Romney unable to gain support over 23%

If Sarah wins the nomination, BHO will win 65% of the vote in the national election.

The deadlines for filing have passed. Poor Sarah will have to wait until 2016

That's what I am thinking. What am I missing?

The fact that many of the deadlines havent passed. They havent even started collecting names for petitions around here.

They may have passed in some earlier states, but its not at all too late to get in.

Not to mention the nominee is chosen by the convention.

Iowa has no deadline. Usually caucus members can write whoever they want on a ballot but if it is a raised hands vote then they need to be put on the list of candidates by the party flacks. So Palin could jump in on January first and get that initial burst and get people to come out and take the first stage of the caucus. Not likely but with the lack of enthusiasm for the gang there now it is possible.

New Hampshire: November 21.
In South Carolina: November 1.
Nevada is a caucus.

However no Republican has ever lost the SC primary and won the nomination.

There is a first time for everything

Sarah can play.

Frankly it's awesome. I love it. Everyone said it couldn't be done up here.

Let's see. Palin Power and how I could pull it off. I could love it.

Sarah is good at raking in the dough from naive followers. That's about it. She would never win the nomination; but if she somehow magically did, she would lose big time to her opponent - whoever that opponent would happen to be.

The show she pitched for her husband finds no buyers. None. She got hit with a 400k ethics violation...now this?

Her facebook pages have her winning the presidency basically.

Please, someone let us konw where we can contribute to her pac! I cant wait. (She really has some crazies on her facebook page. They actually will contribute to her AGAIN. They learned nothing from Pre september.)

Just to clarify, the $400k 'ethics' violation was $386k and it was a return of monies donated, not a fine on her.

Yes. The ethics board said she had to pay back almost 400k. IT was a violation.

It was a 'ETHICS VIOLATION".

English. You speak it?

Sarah can play.

Frankly it's awesome. I love it. Everyone said it couldn't be done up here.

Let's see. Palin Power and how I could pull it off. I could love it.

Sarah is good at raking in the dough from naive followers. That's about it. She would never win the nomination; but if she somehow magically did, she would lose big time to her opponent - whoever that opponent would happen to be.

You will never see her on any kind of debate. Not with the Dems and absolutely not ever with her GOP. Imagine what Newt would do with her in a debate. Hell, Cain could beat her.

She will hint, get her facebook going and get money donated to her. Anything to get her useless name out there and buzzing.

By the way, whatever came of her exposing the truth about her and a certain basketball player? Now thats the news I want reported on when it comes to Palin. Not her hinting (we all know better. Well, us sensible people.)

The show she pitched for her husband finds no buyers. None. She got hit with a 400k ethics violation...now this?

Her facebook pages have her winning the presidency basically.

Please, someone let us konw where we can contribute to her pac! I cant wait. (She really has some crazies on her facebook page. They actually will contribute to her AGAIN. They learned nothing from Pre september.)

Just to clarify, the $400k 'ethics' violation was $386k and it was a return of monies donated, not a fine on her.

English. You speak it?

funny... the only ones ones I see calling this a MAJOR ETHICS VIOLATION, are the leftie loon haters.

Anchorage Daily News doesn't call it major...
Palin to refund most of defense fund money: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | Alaska news at adn.com
One of the 2 independent investigators said...
Petumenos said the evidence supports Palin's contention that she did not "knowingly" break state ethics law with the legal defense fund.

Legal expenses also came from other ethics complaints that were lodged against Palin, nearly all of which were dismissed by the Alaska Personnel Board.

In other words...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

English. You speak it?

funny... the only ones ones I see calling this a MAJOR ETHICS VIOLATION, are the leftie loon haters.

Anchorage Daily News doesn't call it major...
Palin to refund most of defense fund money: Former Gov. Sarah Palin | Alaska news at adn.com
One of the 2 independent investigators said...
Petumenos said the evidence supports Palin's contention that she did not "knowingly" break state ethics law with the legal defense fund.

Legal expenses also came from other ethics complaints that were lodged against Palin, nearly all of which were dismissed by the Alaska Personnel Board.

In other words...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

:afro:

Nonsense, Multiple Joe. Romney will draw from the center much, much better than Palin. He can access the 45%, Sarah simply can't.

Forum List

Back