Sarah Palin Say's It's Not To Late To Consider Presidential Run

Nonsense, Multiple Joe. Romney will draw from the center much, much better than Palin. He can access the 45%, Sarah simply can't.

Yes, using the word "much" twice really makes your argument compelling.

Guy, Romney's centrism doesn't erase all his negatives- Crazy religion, Slimy business practices, lack of human empathy.

I know a lot of people I wouldn't even describe as political who love Sarah Palin (despite the 4 year campaign to demonize her) because she feels like a real person to them. She hunts, she has a normal family with normal family problems, she comes from a blue-collar background, etc.

The Romney family looks like it was grown in a secret lab on the Planet Kolob like some weird Science Fiction movie.

Here's the thing. Unless there is a third party (usually the result of anger at both parties for just not getting it- which is still a real possibility this year.) The Republican will get 45%, the Democrat will get 45% and the remaining 10% will vote for who they'd like to have a beer with.

I'd rather have a beer with Obama than Romney (who doesn't drink beer anyway.)

I'd rather have a beer with Sarah Palin than either of them.

Nonsense, Multiple Joe. Romney will draw from the center much, much better than Palin. He can access the 45%, Sarah simply can't.

Yes, using the word "much" twice really makes your argument compelling.

Guy, Romney's centrism doesn't erase all his negatives- Crazy religion, Slimy business practices, lack of human empathy.

I know a lot of people I wouldn't even describe as political who love Sarah Palin (despite the 4 year campaign to demonize her) because she feels like a real person to them. She hunts, she has a normal family with normal family problems, she comes from a blue-collar background, etc.

The Romney family looks like it was grown in a secret lab on the Planet Kolob like some weird Science Fiction movie.

Here's the thing. Unless there is a third party (usually the result of anger at both parties for just not getting it- which is still a real possibility this year.) The Republican will get 45%, the Democrat will get 45% and the remaining 10% will vote for who they'd like to have a beer with.

I'd rather have a beer with Obama than Romney (who doesn't drink beer anyway.)

I'd rather have a beer with Sarah Palin than either of them.

No one cares who you have a beer with, Multiple Joe.

That you don't like Romney means nothing. You are in the distant peanut gallery simply yelling "boo".

Not enough. :lol:

And yet here you are, trying to deflect the point...

Romney is a weak candidate and you know it. The only way you can elevate this toad is by tearing everyone else down.

Might work with Newt or Cain... but Obama will eat his lunch.

The deflection is yours. Romney is going to beat Newtie hands down. And you will have to live with it.

LOL. Well, I hope Sarah runs as an independent candidate. Along with Johnson and Cain. And any other fruitloop the Teabaggers like.

Dont forget West and the witch lady from Delaware.

I just want to say thank you God for not allowing me to ever even come close to thinking about being a republican.

Palin could fill a stadium any time she wanted to.

When she was running, they had to bus people in. I don't doubt there are a lot of people dumb enough to WANT to vote for this ditz but remember when she had that first book written for her ... ? It cracked me up to read how the Big $arah Fans had reserved it at the library but didn't run right out to buy one. In fact, she bought most of the copies that were sold. I didn't pay any attention to the second one she had written but I doubt it sold either.

LOL. Well, I hope Sarah runs as an independent candidate. Along with Johnson and Cain. And any other fruitloop the Teabaggers like.

I agree. This has been a Three ring Circus full of noise and fluff. And, you gotta hand it to $arah - she's damned funny when she opens her mouth. And, I miss the stupidity of Cain's "Nein, Nein, Nein, I didn't do her and I have no clue if Libya was a blond or a brunette".

Several of the "candidates" are just in it to sell books and hike their speaking fees (poor Newt gets only a measly $60K), so she'd fit right in.

C'mon, $arah ... jump right on in and bring DaDonuld wich you.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dont forget West and the witch lady from Delaware.

I just want to say thank you God for not allowing me to ever even come close to thinking about being a republican.

GAWD - you and me both.

I like owning my own soul instead of being owned by Robber Barons.

The deflection is yours. Romney is going to beat Newtie hands down. And you will have to live with it.

It will be very very interesting to see how the hard core right people will support a mormon.

Well, I won't. Ever.

Nominate the Mormon, I'll vote for Obama. Because I really dislike Mormons.

But it's not just the "Hard Right" that's going to have the problem.

Dislike of Mormons is stronger on the left than it is on the right. While 18% of Republicans said they won't vote for a Mormon, 27% of Democrats said they won't.

And the GOP establishment realizes this, which is why they are trying to rig the game in Romney's favor.

Sarah Palin Say's It's Not To Late To Consider Presidential Run

That would seem to be the case given the general republican misery over a likely Romney nomination.

yeah, but I'm not sure Palin is the one to do it.

SHe's not particularly bright and she quit her job in the middle, both of which would be disqualifiers for me.

But against the Mormon and Kenyan, she might look a lot better.

It will be very very interesting to see how the hard core right people will support a mormon.

Well, I won't. Ever. Nominate the Mormon, I'll vote for Obama. Because I really dislike Mormons. But it's not just the "Hard Right" that's going to have the problem. Dislike of Mormons is stronger on the left than it is on the right. While 18% of Republicans said they won't vote for a Mormon, 27% of Democrats said they won't. And the GOP establishment realizes this, which is why they are trying to rig the game in Romney's favor.

Why should Republican let 18% of the party "rig" the election against Romney?

Vote for Obama, JoeBigot: who cares?

Forum List

Back